Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

HOW COME NO ONE WHO HAS A PAIR ALREADY OR "GOT THEIR SHIPMENT" HAS SAID ANYTHING TO FINALLY PROVE OR DIS-PROVE THE NO 3M CLAIMS? SEEMS LIKE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD HAVE TO COMMENT ON OR ADDRESS. MY PURCHASE HANGS ON THIS FACT.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOW COME NO ONE WHO HAS A PAIR ALREADY OR "GOT THEIR SHIPMENT" HAS SAID ANYTHING TO FINALLY PROVE OR DIS-PROVE THE NO 3M CLAIMS? SEEMS LIKE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD HAVE TO COMMENT ON OR ADDRESS. MY PURCHASE HANGS ON THIS FACT.

Well no offense to the sellers in here who posted their shipment, but I think they don't want to portray these in a negative light, as it may result in low sales at the price they are asking for. 

But it would be nice if someone came through and either confirm or prove that these do or do not have 3M.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I have a question for all of you that always seem to find some minor discrepancy and turn it into a ruined shoe nightmare.

What exactly do you expect for the shoe to look like when it already looks like the original?

I don't expect the shoe to look like nothing else but a replica of the original.  I don't want them to replace a shoe that had leather, with nubuck, etc...

The majority of us are not resellers, I don't understand the point of view from a seller's perspective, but I do understand that I've been buying Jordans since 2000, and when I always opened up a pair, I was never disappointed.
Nowadays, you open multiple pairs of the same shoe, and you see all these different defects on them.   Not saying every shoe didn't use have 1 minor defect.

And yes, I do follow the phrase "If you don't like it, don't buy it", I stand by it, but it doesn't mean I can't give my opinion, or anyone for that matter, on how bad a retro was or is done. 
Especially, if you have owned the predecessor before.

You can say, "you guys complain a lot", but the fact is, we are complain because we used to care, this is not the same company it was 5-10 years ago, they have now adjusted to their new founded fame in the fashion world.

That's okay though, because we all have a choice. 

These Flint's look fine, I believe some of those pictures are b-grade quality, because they have to be right?   
laugh.gif
bro, Nike, then JB have been selling shoes with minor defects since day one. I've been wearing J's since '92, I would know this, I've BEEN seeing it. I have yet to see a shoe company that sells shoes or ANY product for that matter without defects here and there. Even your most lucrative brands do it. I would think not purposely though. Nothing is perfect. They come from a factory where they get inspected but no one person spends hours looking at one shoe so you can feel good about it. They just look them over very quickly and either throw them in pile A or pile B. You've been buying J's since 2000 but keep in mind that the internet wasn't that popular yet so kids weren't on here in the large numbers complaining and you probably didn't have anything to compare the shoes to because you didn't have an opportunity to get them when they first released. And as a matter of fact, when Jordan was playing and the shoes were being released for the first time, no one bought them. The XI's sat on shelves in '96 and were even discounted for about 70 bucks at some places.
People have to understand, it's a BUSINESS. It doesn't matter if you're a reseller or a regular consumer. Companies and all things in life are meant to change and evolve. You don't have the same factories making the same shoes from 20 years ago. From a business stand point, Im sure JB says something like, "you don't like the way we made this shoe? Ok, well we have many more styles for you, feel free to pick one that you DO like. Here is our catalog." Business, homie. Plus they don't have to sell us retro J's. They do fine with all their other merchandise to the general public that doesn't care about numbered air jordans, just the jumpman. I used to love buying a kit-kat wrapped with the foil paper so I could use it as a silver front on my teeth as a kid. It's one of the things I enjoyed as a 5 year old. I would for my kids to have the same fun one day but, they're going to have to find their own little things to enjoy because kit kat bars now come in plastic wrappers. Things change. Buy it or move over and let the next person in line get it.

the quality of these are great, i think a lot and i mean A LOT of you will be pleased. Minus the 3M, you couldnt ask for more on these IMO.

laugh.gif
bro, Nike, then JB have been selling shoes with minor defects since day one. I've been wearing J's since '92, I would know this, I've BEEN seeing it. I have yet to see a shoe company that sells shoes or ANY product for that matter without defects here and there. Even your most lucrative brands do it. I would think not purposely though. Nothing is perfect. They come from a factory where they get inspected but no one person spends hours looking at one shoe so you can feel good about it. They just look them over very quickly and either throw them in pile A or pile B. You've been buying J's since 2000 but keep in mind that the internet wasn't that popular yet so kids weren't on here in the large numbers complaining and you probably didn't have anything to compare the shoes to because you didn't have an opportunity to get them when they first released. And as a matter of fact, when Jordan was playing and the shoes were being released for the first time, no one bought them. The XI's sat on shelves in '96 and were even discounted for about 70 bucks at some places.
People have to understand, it's a BUSINESS. It doesn't matter if you're a reseller or a regular consumer. Companies and all things in life are meant to change and evolve. You don't have the same factories making the same shoes from 20 years ago. From a business stand point, Im sure JB says something like, "you don't like the way we made this shoe? Ok, well we have many more styles for you, feel free to pick one that you DO like. Here is our catalog." Business, homie. Plus they don't have to sell us retro J's. They do fine with all their other merchandise to the general public that doesn't care about numbered air jordans, just the jumpman. I used to love buying a kit-kat wrapped with the foil paper so I could use it as a silver front on my teeth as a kid. It's one of the things I enjoyed as a 5 year old. I would for my kids to have the same fun one day but, they're going to have to find their own little things to enjoy because kit kat bars now come in plastic wrappers. Things change. Buy it or move over and let the next person in line get it.

At least they didn't change the recipe right
laugh.gif

Yeah, if I don't like it, I'm not buying it plain and simple.  That just drives the older drives down in price. (I hope)

Why would fab rock an 04' pair??? He is always wearin shoes way before release date
I'm pretty sure that's the 2010 pair and the white kid with the youtube video even said
There was 3m.they even put 3m on the fusions I don't know why they wouldn't put it on the retro

Originally Posted by Dghost

Mikkol can you do a picture of the shoes from a side view so we can see more of the shape if its not to much

I will post better pictures by tomorrow! =)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

At least they didn't change the recipe right
laugh.gif

Yeah, if I don't like it, I'm not buying it plain and simple.  That just drives the older drives down in price. (I hope)
Yup, they kept the most important part unchanged. They spoiled 50% of the fun though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Fab in 04's?

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_75.jpg

You can see the 3m....
smh.gif
@ the fat guy not doing the space jams justice .. i mean its the f**king SPACE JAMS and they look wack as hell with this dude with his swag on -100

Hey dark skinned dude that fat guy is bun b and he got a collection better than niketalk put together...lol

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

smh.gif
@ the fat guy not doing the space jams justice .. i mean its the f**king SPACE JAMS and they look wack as hell with this dude with his swag on -100
ugh, let me guess...skinny jeans, lil wayne loving, jerking???
sick.gif

Anybody know if the Altitudes are confirmed yet? i passed on the Oly's for em. i knw its the wrong section but this is a thread bout a 13 so....yeah

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Fab in 04's?

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_75.jpg

You can see the 3m....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa this n___a doesn't even know who Bun B is? I think his fit is dope

im supposed to know bun b from the back? i dont follow southern rappers that closely LOL
anyways, those space jam still look wack on him regardless .. looking all lopsided n sh*t

lol @ the source giving his new album 5 mics

Originally Posted by carmine23

Dark skinned jermaine u must not know anything about hip hop bun b is the truth
And a legend
if i didnt know anything about hip-hop then i wouldnt have this particular sn lol

been listenin to hip-hop since nwa
just never really cared for southern rappers
scarface, outkast, no limit, three 6 -- pretty much the only rappers who got constant rotation from me

i respect UGK's place in hip-hop and everything just never really been a fan of their work

Can't stand these greedy A** celebrity's w/ their connects and all ..... I need those Flints noooww!

2nd time I've seen Loso w/ a early cop. PAperman..

I honestly totally forgot that i still have my 2 pairs of 05 (or was it 06?) Retros DS in my closet until i saw someone post about this on my FB wall a few days ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom