Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I've had my Flint's DS for the past 5 years, but seeing Fab actually made me want to wear them

Retro 13 nd we talkn bout bun b. Haha he ill tho.

Now back to d shoes, mogzz04 holla at me. Wat sizes u got. =)

SO is there 3m or NO?! all these cats buying from jay or air randy and still no definitive answer? and lol to the fight about bun. that was a private early morning party, not open to the public.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by carmine23

Dark skinned jermaine u must not know anything about hip hop bun b is the truth
And a legend
if i didnt know anything about hip-hop then i wouldnt have this particular sn lol

been listenin to hip-hop since nwa
just never really cared for southern rappers
scarface, outkast, no limit, three 6 -- pretty much the only rappers who got constant rotation from me

i respect UGK's place in hip-hop and everything just never really been a fan of their work
smh.gif

UGK > All of those dudes mentioned except maybe Outkast. Thats for another thread though.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by carmine23

Dark skinned jermaine u must not know anything about hip hop bun b is the truth
And a legend
if i didnt know anything about hip-hop then i wouldnt have this particular sn lol

been listenin to hip-hop since nwa
just never really cared for southern rappers
scarface, outkast, no limit, three 6 -- pretty much the only rappers who got constant rotation from me

i respect UGK's place in hip-hop and everything just never really been a fan of their work

since NWA huh. but some how you managed to not know who bun b is? from the back, side, or upside down. you cant think that is anyone else but bun b if you know hip hop. But if you only know face, kast, three 6 and
laugh.gif
No limit
laugh.gif
, congrats on just listening to the radio. you tryin to hate on a dude whose shoe game smokes yours and all you can say is they look lopsided? Try to stay on topic next time bruh and not criticize others for their choice of style.

The flints look good though.  Fab always had a cold shoe game.

any picks or info on the white red 13s? never was a fan of the flints, give me the playoffs and white red joints and im good

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NO CONFIRMATION ON 3M ON THESE JOINTS FROM THE DUDES THAT "GOT THEM ALREADY"? LOL....

Seriously though. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure now that there's no 3M on these.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

STILL NO CONFIRMATION ON 3M ON THESE JOINTS FROM THE DUDES THAT "GOT THEM ALREADY"? LOL....

Seriously though. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure now that there's no 3M on these.

LOL....AH WELL GUESS I'M NOT COPPING THEN. IN THE FAB PIC LOOKS LIKE HE'S WEARING AN '05 PAIR. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH THIS. I'M GOOD ON NO 3M.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

JAY is selling these for $170 now

laugh.gif
 STOCK DROPPING? I'M GUESSING THESE WENT FROM A HOLIDAY MUST HAVE TO AN AFTER THOUGHT FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE.

not sure, might be because hes getting the Cool Grey XI's soon so he wants to get rid of the Flints

What about these ones on Rip? I assume they're the 2010 retros. Can y'all tell from the photo if they have 3M?

c97368042d54fd17a19c9bf8f58c8d731621b3a3.pjpg
84b16029f1ae94f7867605189a37dd9aa7129b29.pjpg

JAY is selling these for $170 now

laugh.gif
 STOCK DROPPING? I'M GUESSING THESE WENT FROM A HOLIDAY MUST HAVE TO AN AFTER THOUGHT FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE.

not sure, might be because hes getting the Cool Grey XI's soon so he wants to get rid of the Flints
or nobody is willing to pay a ridiculous $200+ price tag for a shoe that will probably be widely available after it's release date.

here is some guy reviewing the 2010 flints on youtube.sorry but i dont know how to post the video but here is the link :

WHy is it that the people who do these "reviews' don't ever know diddly squat about the shoes? I can give my niece a shoe and she can do that! Can a Niketalker just take a picture with the flash and say "No 3M or 3M' or make a decent review video.
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Sorry for not going back and checking first, but does anyone have the exact day that these release? My boy is fiending.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

here is some guy reviewing the 2010 flints on youtube.sorry but i dont know how to post the video but here is the link :

already been posted but thnx bro

Back
Top Bottom