Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

3M is no big deal unless people take pictures of your shoes.. Or if you are walking in a dark place and don't want to get hit by a car the 3m would come in useful. Other than that people cant tell. Workers at footlocker thought they were the 05s

Ha. DAMN right. I love rocking XIIIs at night. You can see me on the block after dark in my XIIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need that 3M.

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

pimp.gif

here's my pair coming from Jay. I paid 200 and it took a week to be shipped. Im from the middle east btw.
I dont own the OG or the 05 but based on the pics, the 3M is not as reflective as before but sure there is noticeable 3M in person.
Below are the other pics.

Without flash.....and with flash
yeah i can tell there is 3M from this set of pix n the ones directly above u. but can sum1 tell me what is JAY? wats the site

I doubt it, all the flint-grey XIII from the originals to the last retro bled, so I doubt we'll see an exception for this version.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Did they fix the bleeding on the pods.. Anyone know?
the recent pics taken were mine and I can tell you there is no bleeding (for now)...who knows, I've heard that the 05s did not bled but still eventually

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Did they fix the bleeding on the pods.. Anyone know?
the recent pics taken were mine and I can tell you there is no bleeding (for now)...who knows, I've heard that the 05s did not bled but still eventually

how much these going for retail when hit the store? 150 right? please confirm for me?

how much these going for retail when hit the store? 150 right? please confirm for me?

looking good i've always like the design of XIII's mainly because its really hard to crease em up. Hopefully this winter i get a chance to cop my first pair of high top XIII's

it sounds dumb but can you take just 1 pic in a dark room? i want to see how the 3m looks there lol

Originally Posted by thebeast23

13's normally crease pretty easy my dude...n
Not the ones i had White & Black Yellow low tops & Black & Yellow Low tops.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

13's normally crease pretty easy my dude...n
Not the ones i had White & Black Yellow low tops & Black & Yellow Low tops.
idk bout da lows but normally they crease easily. i dnt own any low Jordans....i dnt really like many lowtop anythng actually

Originally Posted by Remi23

looking good i've always like the design of XIII's mainly because its really hard to crease em up. Hopefully this winter i get a chance to cop my first pair of high top XIII's
HUH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE TOEBOX ON 13'S ARE NOTORIOUS FOR CREASING SUPER EASY.

Yeah the 13s crease SUPERRRRRRRRRRRR EASY. I just wore my Flint 13s and they got new creases, lol. Ah well though, it is a natural thing, no need to get all mad about it.

Back
Top Bottom