Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by JAYS

how much these going for retail when hit the store? 150 right? please confirm for me?

$150...

$160 is in the box tag

devil.gif
devil.gif

these do crease like every other shoes, unless you never wear them then of course they wont crease...

Yeah, that's weird.  All my 13 lows have very minor creasing while my '05 flints and grey toes seemed to have creased the moment I put my feet in them lol
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
!  Either case, it's gonna be a game time decision for me if I'm going to pick up these 2010 flints.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Yeah, that's weird.  All my 13 lows have very minor creasing while my '05 flints and grey toes seemed to have creased the moment I put my feet in them lol
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
!  Either case, it's gonna be a game time decision for me if I'm going to pick up these 2010 flints.

Same here, Isn't that weird though? 
laugh.gif

is it me or the pods have been changed? Im still coppin being that i sold my 05 flints last year.

Word! The debate can end...They DO crease easily, but it's kind of like the creasing you see on the 23's...It almost adds more character to the shoe and even though they crease, they STILL look dope! I've had the OG's, 05 Retro's (Altitudes and Flints), CDP's and I just copped a pair of OG's again...for the low low price of $95 might I add :smile:

Furthermore, I saw a cat displaying his OG AJ's at Kixpo a couple weeks ago. He had 4 of the original XIII's and they were all creased but all stellar as well! I love the XIII! Creases or not!

Word! The debate can end...They DO crease easily, but it's kind of like the creasing you see on the 23's...It almost adds more character to the shoe and even though they crease, they STILL look dope! I've had the OG's, 05 Retro's (Altitudes and Flints), CDP's and I just copped a pair of OG's again...for the low low price of $95 might I add :smile:

Furthermore, I saw a cat displaying his OG AJ's at Kixpo a couple weeks ago. He had 4 of the original XIII's and they were all creased but all stellar as well! I love the XIII! Creases or not!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Agreed! And just to add, all of my 13's, low or mid creased on first wear... oh well

This shoe become ugly once worn. The inner mesh get tear up easily. Color bleeding. Creases at toe box. Tongue leather get yellow real fast etc. $160 ? Pass. I'm out of the shoe game after 2010. No more buying shoes especially Jays. It's time to say good bye to this hobbie. It was fun while lasted. I'd still buy Kobes for basketball wear but that's about it. Peace out everyone
happy.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

these are starting to grow on me, and as long as they took out the 3M to not give us $*** quality i'm good

Damn regret selling my 05's..love this colorway..looks like I'll deff be pcking up a pair..even though no 3m on it kinda suxs

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This shoe become ugly once worn. The inner mesh get tear up easily. Color bleeding. Creases at toe box. Tongue leather get yellow real fast etc. $160 ? Pass. I'm out of the shoe game after 2010. No more buying shoes especially Jays. It's time to say good bye to this hobbie. It was fun while lasted. I'd still buy Kobes for basketball wear but that's about it. Peace out everyone
happy.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif
Good riddance.
laugh.gif

happy.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif
Good riddance.
laugh.gif

happy.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif
Good riddance.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom