Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

A few more pics...

These are as close as you can get to the 2005 retro, minus the superior 3M....

happy.gif

These 3M materials better be up to date and not some weak mess, smh JB is taking it easy on a lot of these retros hopefully the 3M dazzles..

where u cop your pair, FrenchBlue23? those pics makes me wna cop early aswell. lol but i know this will sit lil longer than d cg 11s. so im patiently wating till 11s comes for early online release or what not. then hello flints. these do look alot closer like the 05s. gotta see em in person till i decided 100% which one is better.  

Originally Posted by vipersupra

where u cop your pair, FrenchBlue23? those pics makes me wna cop early aswell. lol but i know this will sit lil longer than d cg 11s. so im patiently wating till 11s comes for early online release or what not. then hello flints. these do look alot closer like the 05s. gotta see em in person till i decided 100% which one is better.  

I didn't, I just saw these on ebay, and they are new pictures of them, so I just posted them.  They are all over ebay right now.  
I'm gonna wait until release date.  

Hmmm....
I'm hoping these Flints, will sit on the shelf.
Like what happen to the XII last year.

Please let us know what color glue was used above the pods. If it isnt pink, then I will make sure to pick up a pair. Thats the only problem I have with the 05s, otherwise they havent yellowed or have any ugly creasing.

Originally Posted by jayem

Hmmm....
I'm hoping these Flints, will sit on the shelf.
Like what happen to the XII last year.

Highly doubt that! If the 30% off from employees for sure they are going to get them! + Its during holidays. I don't see these sitting more than til after Xmas!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Highly doubt that! If the 30% off from employees for sure they are going to get them! + Its during holidays. I don't see these sitting more than til after Xmas!
You may be right about that, but Flints are dropping within weeks before XI CG as well.
I'm just saying history might repeat itself.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

You may be right about that, but Flints are dropping within weeks before XI CG as well.
I'm just saying history might repeat itself.
Are you talking about the Flu Games, or White/Red XII's?  
Flu games had the same release date these Flints are going to have.  White/Red XII's were unfortunate, because they in fact released 1 week before the Space Jams last year.  

I see the Flints selling real well.  

man these might be a pass on me now since its during the black friday sale and too many stuff i need to buy/ its pretty much my last copped for 2010 are the white red XIII's and CG XI's

I don't know about these. If they're going to turn pink like the '05 pair then I'll more than likely pass.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I don't know about these. If they're going to turn pink like the '05 pair then I'll more than likely pass.

A legit concern, I had it too.

Most and say most DS pairs of 2005 on ebay have the pink bleeding as is.  

At least with these, there's no pinkish marking yet. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Am i supposed to put my clown suit on first then these shoes?? hell no.. ponyboy

Are you not a fan of this colorway, or just don't like the 13's???

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Am i supposed to put my clown suit on first then these shoes?? hell no.. ponyboy

Are you not a fan of this colorway, or just don't like the 13's???

He just trolls to raise his post count...Magic

Originally Posted by Magic1978

He just trolls to raise his post count...Magic

Oh believe me I know, I got an interesting PM from him after I called him out.  
Dude called me a rookie, he said he knew everything about Jordans, said that he's been wearing J's since 1997, and that I was probably in elementary during this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was just trying to humor him by replying, as if he would ever say something meaningful or useful ever.

Back
Top Bottom