Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

i thnk so too ^^^ im debatin whether i shld even go early black friday mornin.i rather b safe then sorry u kno

pimp.gif

Looks good.

i keep hearin back n forth. i hope UTA has these under retail wen they drop...dats my fav site....uptempoair all day

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I THINK THESE ARE GONNA SIT

pretty much EVERYTHNG is gonna sit at this point, with the exception of a few releases (CG 11s). it seems MOST ppl are starting to wake up and realize we've been had by JB lately. but there are obviously still many sheep left out there.
smh.gif

These 13's are looking really nice.  This is my favorite cw of the 13's, so I def. have to get these.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I THINK THESE ARE GONNA SIT

pretty much EVERYTHNG is gonna sit at this point, with the exception of a few releases (CG 11s). it seems MOST ppl are starting to wake up and realize we've been had by JB lately. but there are obviously still many sheep left out there.
smh.gif

BIN series, the occasional quickstrike, and any 11's are an instant sellout.  Everything else, sits.  Just like old times. 

160?!?!?!?! what happened to the 150 price point? its like jb monitors these threads and sees cats buying them from jay and overseas for 200 with no problem and jacks the price ten bucks.. smh

160?!?!?!?! what happened to the 150 price point? its like jb monitors these threads and sees cats buying them from jay and overseas for 200 with no problem and jacks the price ten bucks.. smh

these are too soon to re-release..i still got my 05's in NDS condition...maybe cuz they completely fudged up with the bleading midsoles

$160 retail. Jesus, it's getting worse and worse. I hope these do sit for a while, so we don't end up seeing something like Concord or Colombia 11's retailing for $200 next year.

Dudes are really crying over a $10 increase for a shoe that released 13 years ago. The $50 xi increase is one thing, but $10 isn't really anything to complain about considering every retro has gone up in price.

If I were able to find a good looking 2005 version without the pink bleeding, I would ponce in a heartbeat.

But honestly, aside from the lack of 3M, these will do just fine.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I were able to find a good looking 2005 version without the pink bleeding, I would ponce in a heartbeat.

But honestly, aside from the lack of 3M, these will do just fine.

The bleeding is inevitable nowadays with JB quality. The only distinguishing difference, like you said, is the 3M, or lack thereof, in this case.

Don't be suprise you guys. I bought mine for 135 ds. From fellow nter. Patiently waiting for this one tho. So dat my feet can finally walk around az in them flints. Lmao.. prolli will keep my 05 ds for a good while. =/

Back
Top Bottom