Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

got my pair. I could care less about the weak 3ms, im happy with my purchase

flint123.jpg

flint12.jpg
man 3 months is too damn long to wait.....
eek.gif

good pix homie....so the 3M is weak? still noticeable right?cant b tobad since the 6 rings n laker 6's had pretty good 3M.....i would hope

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

got my pair. I could care less about the weak 3ms, im happy with my purchase

flint123.jpg

flint12.jpg
man 3 months is too damn long to wait.....
eek.gif

good pix homie....so the 3M is weak? still noticeable right?cant b tobad since the 6 rings n laker 6's had pretty good 3M.....i would hope

I could always use a fresh pair of Flints. My OG's were retired when these retroed back in 2005. I think it might be time to retire those too....

I'm somewhat disappointed about the 3M missing though. Like many have already stated, it was the reflective material that made these stand out. But then again, I can't say that I'm surprised by this. Another JB corner cutting tactic. I wonder if they hold focus groups on what materials or changes they should alter. Seems like a backwards $+* way of thinking to me.

The 3M is not really missing, I have yet to take good photos with flash in it, I will try to do that later. But from some of the photos i took with flash, it looks like the 3M is still there, not that similar and strong like the 05 retros though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jayem

You may be right about that, but Flints are dropping within weeks before XI CG as well.
I'm just saying history might repeat itself.
Are you talking about the Flu Games, or White/Red XII's?  
Flu games had the same release date these Flints are going to have.  White/Red XII's were unfortunate, because they in fact released 1 week before the Space Jams last year.  

I see the Flints selling real well.  
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Flints won't sell.
I'm simply implying that "I hope this would sit", like what happen with the Flu games.
Look how many Flu games & White/Red XII sat after they were release. (in my area)

Idk y ppl r cryin abt the 3M on these, we all kno JB always fuks up at least 1 thing , and we gotta b thankful its ONLY 1 thing. Go cop the OGs if you want sparkle in ur pics lol

I killed the game on the low's five or so years ago.

These are tempting.

But, honestly, I like the low's better.

I hate foggy holograms and the silver heat-sink Jumpman just does it for me.

Too bad I'll never get more, Gentry hates anything low (besides One's).

They have 3M Fabolous' joints were reflecting in some recent photos at a Jordan Brand event

Originally Posted by AB Doom

They have 3M Fabolous' joints were reflecting in some recent photos at a Jordan Brand event

Where you at the Jordan Brand even?   Did you look at the shoe tags and confirmed that they were 2010's or 2005's? 

Show me where it is confirmed. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Where you at the Jordan Brand even?   Did you look at the shoe tags and confirmed that they were 2010's or 2005's? 

Show me where it is confirmed. 
OD
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom