Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Don't be suprise you guys. I bought mine for 135 ds. From fellow nter. Patiently waiting for this one tho. So dat my feet can finally walk around az in them flints. Lmao.. prolli will keep my 05 ds for a good while. =/

160 SMH How JB be playing Only Jordans i will pay retail for is the XI's and that's because i have to.

i suppose i could use a new pair. my pods are all pink
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

160 SMH How JB be playing Only Jordans i will pay retail for is the XI's and that's because i have to.
you dont have to. nobody if forceing you to pay anything its on you if you whant to.

I mean, if you are willing to pay $150 as it is, what's another $10?
laugh.gif

People spend over $200 on Retro Foamposites. 

Originally Posted by rauls054

you dont have to. nobody if forceing you to pay anything its on you if you whant to.

I'm not tripping i'm getting them on discount anyway i just don't see the reason why there is a $10 difference when all other retros are $150

I'm not tripping i'm getting them on discount anyway i just don't see the reason why there is a $10 difference when all other retros are $150

Every shoe has gotten a price jump. 

The original/retro $125 shoes for "2010":   VI, VII, IX, and XI  -   all got an unheard of $25 retail increase. 

If JB were to do that to an original $150 shoe, could you imagine?   $175.

I think $160 is just fine.  And if these go on sale, even better.   I think it's definitely a JB strategy to tag the retail price higher nowadays.

Because every other shoe didn't retail for $150 when it originally released. Every other retro went up $20-50, these only went up $10.

^I was thinking the same as well .. Or maybe just the angle the pics were taken? Either way a definite buy for me .... It is what it is I guess

dtb00201 wrote:
Dudes are really crying over a $10 increase for a shoe that released 13 years ago. The $50 xi increase is one thing, but $10 isn't really anything to complain about considering every retro has gone up in price.

They retroed them in 2005.

Im one that is for sure not going to pay that 160 price. F that.

Go ahead and be happy with it. I aint. I cant stand the mark up in price and the downfall in quality.

160 for some BS Jordan. 
indifferent.gif

why cop for 250 when you can buy off the bay right now for 180.... retail + tax and shipping and get it 2 months ahead. not bad.

^^^WHY COP FOR 180 WHEN YOU CAN COP FOR 150 AND BELOW COME NOVEMBER? IF I DECIDE TO COP, 30% DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED. READILY AVAILABLE....

Back
Top Bottom