Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

anybody gotten a pair from Jay or Air Randy (via fbook and ebay)? i'm thinking about doing so but want to make sure they're selling authentic a-grades. (i know some of yall are all over people buying them now above retail, but if you love this shoe $200 ain't bad a few months early!)

thanks for your help. peace!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

anybody gotten a pair from Jay or Air Randy (via fbook and ebay)? i'm thinking about doing so but want to make sure they're selling authentic a-grades. (i know some of yall are all over people buying them now above retail, but if you love this shoe $200 ain't bad a few months early!)

Not 100% sure if they are selling A-grades, but 100% sure they are selling stolen shoes.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not 100% sure if they are selling A-grades, but 100% sure they are selling stolen shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's a safe bet to say they aren't A grades either. Air Randy prob ran from the production line with as many pairs that would fit in his factory outfit...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's a safe bet to say they aren't A grades either. Air Randy prob ran from the production line with as many pairs that would fit in his factory outfit...

laugh.gif

I always wondered how they conducted the robberies.  Like who is the middle man?

Interested to know how they pull it off for every single big release.

laugh.gif

I always wondered how they conducted the robberies.  Like who is the middle man?

Interested to know how they pull it off for every single big release.
I bet it's somewhere along the QC lines in the factories. Once they pull pairs off the line, those pairs get placed somewhere, and they get mysteriously "lost." Losses are probably very minimal for Nike to let go of some B-grades, so it's not worth investigating all that often. As far as A-Grade ones, it would have to be somewhere in the shipment of them. Shipments get lost all the time too. Lol.

Nahhhh, I'm sticking with the running off with shoes in his factory jumpsuit story
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^

dang! i want to jump at a pair for $200, but i surely don't want to support anybody selling stolen property. guess i'll be waitin til november.

For the people that plan to wear these shoes.. I did a sneaker review in my blog after wearing it for 2 days (8-10 hours) check out how the shoes hold up.

That is F'n awesome! No seriously, mikkol, you didn't use any decreasers or anything?

Usually, when you take the first step in XIII's, they already crease up.
laugh.gif

^^^

dang! i want to jump at a pair for $200, but i surely don't want to support anybody selling stolen property. guess i'll be waitin til november.

it was a joke my dude LMAO 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

^^^

roll.gif

What was a joke??  The stolen shoes? 
nerd.gif

Nah, that wasn't a joke. 

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

For the people that plan to wear these shoes.. I did a sneaker review in my blog after wearing it for 2 days (8-10 hours) check out how the shoes hold up.

Please tell me that theres just a bright light behind you and you didnt use the flash. I just took the same picture from the same angle using the flash on the 05s. Show the flash version so we can compare.

That is F'n awesome! No seriously, mikkol, you didn't use any decreasers or anything?

Usually, when you take the first step in XIII's, they already crease up.
laugh.gif

SERIOUSLY! Wow, can't wait
roll.gif

Mikkol great pics homey. Its gon be a general release so ima hold on to ordering. Lol shoes still look ds to me. People talk trash bout how garbage newer retros but as we cn all see they held up really effn good. Also goes d same for d white black red 9s. They held up great! Keep them pics comming people. Let us judge

Mikkol thanks for the review..definitely will b coppin two pairs of these on Black Friday..one of my favorite Jordan colorways of all time
pimp.gif
..who cares bout quality with these..

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Mikkol great pics homey. Its gon be a general release so ima hold on to ordering. Lol shoes still look ds to me. People talk trash bout how garbage newer retros but as we cn all see they held up really effn good. Also goes d same for d white black red 9s. They held up great! Keep them pics comming people. Let us judge

Nope did not use anything to prevent creases. I think it might be because the leather is so soft it just doesn't crease as easily? Not really sure..I will get the pictures of flash and non flash up hopefully by tomorrow! There are more pics of angles on my blog so feel free to judge for yourself.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

How can anyone buy these
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....the o5's go for 160-225 on here and Ebay!?!?! Take a stand
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Only if you have a kid size foot.  
laugh.gif

You're tripping.  
oh really, kid size foot?  I wear a sz 14 and I bought my 05 pair for $200 flat this past year, almost deadstock condition.

I'll do you one better...Got my 05 pair for $150 about 3 weeks ago...VVVVVVVNDS! Look around! Now, I MAY still cop these just to preserve the 05's, but the 05's really are out there for cheap!

way too soon to release these!!! still got my 05's on ice....already seein these on the bay sellin for under retail...i dont see these flyin off the shelves.......why does jb do this?? they do a GR retro after 5 yrs but something as hot as true blue 3's they make limited after 10yrs?? i really don't understand their mentality..i've said it b4 and i'll say it again F^cK JB

Man 4 sure coppin but man JB is smart they we some Sneaka heads so they releasing all the good stuff they gonna make me broke!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

^^^

roll.gif

What was a joke??  The stolen shoes? 
nerd.gif

Nah, that wasn't a joke. 
ill tell you what is a joke...the 3m or lack thereof
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom