Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Sorry for not going back and checking first, but does anyone have the exact day that these release? My boy is fiending.

Black Friday  (November 26)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Sorry for not going back and checking first, but does anyone have the exact day that these release? My boy is fiending.

Black Friday  (November 26)
Thanks fam
pimp.gif

I wasn't able to upload pics by tonight but from flash and non flash pictures I could hardly tell if there is 3m. =\ Also the people who saw the pics i posted back yes the shape of the shoe in the back is very soft. Its not as stiff as the originals. So yes quality wise is not very good but these are a classic shoe and we aren't going for performance. It probably won't sell out on the first day but it will sell out by the end of the year. Its a classic and I will be adding a pair to the collection.

I'll be extremely disappointed if the 2010 version don't have 3M.

It is one of the things that sets the Flints & Black/red XIIIs apart & gives them that wow factor.
I'm worried that people who already have these in hand, find it hard to tell the difference between flash & no flash

-as it should be very obvious when 3M is present...

(OGs)
4903443397_1986ff1f5a.jpg

With flash...
4904032892_d217249e3c.jpg

I agree wit mikkol109. Nd hoping to also get these with ease. Also d reason why I'm waiting round RD to cop. As eryone has said "patience is a virtue" lol. I'm more actualli worried for d 11s to drop early somewhere so I cn get mine nd get it over with. Lol I have d 05 flint DS for a great price. So if I can get a hold of these, it'll be my evry other day wear nd keep d 05 on ice til I find a 9.5 to wear around. Lol

Supposedly this Jay guy got em in hand. According to NTer Steve Cash. Anybody got info or feedback for this guy?

*its my fav so I will get as much as I can. Eff what you guys say. Hehe (its all love!)

Thanks for the pix Mikkol109. Quick question, how do they fit compared to other Jordans? I usually wear a sz.10 in Jordans but I wear a 9.5 in the vi's. Thanks in advance

To me they run a little bit bigger. I took pics with flash and without class you can notice the one without flash is a little bit darker. IMO Quality is not what we expect but hey it never is for any Made in China product esp from Nike/Jordan. But for a retro this one is worth getting for the collection. I am already wearing the 2010's.. not much creasing so pretty good so far. I love the tumbled leather on the toe box. It feels softer than the OG's maybe thats why it doesn't crease that easily?

Retail is $150.
Enjoy the pictures. As far as the back of the shoe, people saw my previous pictures, that was only from one pair. This pair is pretty good.

Mikkol, that pair you posted looks very good. If they all look like that, then we would have no issues.

And it looks like the reinforced the toe box leather or non-leather (whatever you want to call it). So far so good.

In my opinion, the 3m is actually not a big deal if you are one to wear your shoes casually and do not care about posting pictures on the internet forum like me.

I understand why it would be a big deal if you are a WDYWT addict or constantly like to showcase your shoes on NT,ISS, etc.

So my question to all of the OG owners is....By wearing them on a normal sunny or cloudy day, do the Original Flints in fact shine as much as these pictures on forums with a big camera flash.

If the 3m does in fact reflect that much by wearing them casually then you guys are absolutely right for complaining about the lack of 3m on the 2010 (from what we have seen so far).

But if they dont reflect that much, not even on the sunniest days, then...............
smh.gif

3M is no big deal unless people take pictures of your shoes.. Or if you are walking in a dark place and don't want to get hit by a car the 3m would come in useful. Other than that people cant tell. Workers at footlocker thought they were the 05s

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

3M is no big deal unless people take pictures of your shoes.. Or if you are walking in a dark place and don't want to get hit by a car the 3m would come in useful. Other than that people cant tell. Workers at footlocker thought they were the 05s

3M is a big deal. i think it makes the shoe cuz u can see the 3M in the 13 quite easily. u dnt need too much light...but is that post confirmation that there is NO 3M? please tell me there IS 3M n that possibly ur camera flash was bad?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What the hell is off, something is off, and I can't really put my finger on it. I mean besides the no 3M and the narrow lace area.
those pix look like 3M is present

If you guys don't like them, stop b%$#%#@ and don't buy them. Leave them for the rest of us. I think they look great and I'll get a few pairs.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If you guys don't like them, stop b%$#%#@ and don't buy them. Leave them for the rest of us. I think they look great and I'll get a few pairs.

happy.gif
... Do...do not buy... I intend to get these joints... I agree with this man right here... 

pimp.gif

here's my pair coming from Jay. I paid 200 and it took a week to be shipped. Im from the middle east btw.
I dont own the OG or the 05 but based on the pics, the 3M is not as reflective as before but sure there is noticeable 3M in person.
Below are the other pics.

Without flash.....and with flash

JB did the same thing with the 3M on the V's , the 3m on the OG's was bright and the retros were dull.
The flints still look good to me. I'll be getting a pair for myself.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

JB did the same thing with the 3M on the V's , the 3m on the OG's was bright ant the retros were dull.The flints still look good to me. I'll be getting a pair for myself.
I never Liked these shoes but the pictures are looking good.

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

pimp.gif

here's my pair coming from Jay. I paid 200 and it took a week to be shipped. Im from the middle east btw.
I dont own the OG or the 05 but based on the pics, the 3M is not as reflective as before but sure there is noticeable 3M in person.
Below are the other pics.

Without flash.....and with flash

EHHHH....GUESS THIS WILL BE A GAME TIME DECISION BASED ON HOW THE "3M" LOOKS IN PERSON.

To me it still looks like 3m, it just looks like the watered down 3m like they have been using on the 5s lately.

Back
Top Bottom