Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Finally got them in. Quality is so-so. But for the people that never had a pair or hates the bleeding on their originals these will do.

What the hell is off, something is off, and I can't really put my finger on it. I mean besides the no 3M and the narrow lace area.

^^ something will always be off. Its not the exact replica of the 2005s. We can say the same about all retros.

Originally Posted by bigj505

back ankle area looks really bad on that pair

Oh shh, I didn't even notice those defects on the back heel. 

^^ something will always be off. Its not the exact replica of the 2005s. We can say the same about all retros.

Mikkol, I get you can expect a darker or lighter shade compared to a previous version, but come on man, do they really have to F up the shoe in general.  When I say off, I mean, damn they F these up, bad crafting.  That's all.

How are the quality of these compared to the 05's? I haven't bought retro's since the Aqua's and if this one is worse than the 05 then SMH

How are the quality of these compared to the 05's? I haven't bought retro's since the Aqua's and if this one is worse than the 05 then SMH

I guess people might have to dig through a couple of pairs to find a good looking one.

One thing though about these, is that there's not much glue residue or bleeding.

yea no 3m sux but no pod bleeding = piff
gotta find a quality pair tho

Of course there's no bleeding.....yet. The 05s didn't bleed right away either. I'll be picking these up on a discount only.

Mikkol can you do a picture of the shoes from a side view so we can see more of the shape if its not to much

So are the differences between 2005 and Og's are minimal? Any benifit comfort with the OG's? I have some Playoff XIII that feel butter on my feet so I'm really thinking I need to just invest in the OG Flints.

I have a question for all of you that always seem to find some minor discrepancy and turn it into a ruined shoe nightmare.

What exactly do you expect for the shoe to look like when it already looks like the original?

Will have to triple up on this one. I don't see myself buying many more J's after this release.

Very curious to see how they will look with all the speculation as to whether they have 3M or bleeding on the pods.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I have a question for all of you that always seem to find some minor discrepancy and turn it into a ruined shoe nightmare.

What exactly do you expect for the shoe to look like when it already looks like the original?

I don't expect the shoe to look like nothing else but a replica of the original.  I don't want them to replace a shoe that had leather, with nubuck, etc...

The majority of us are not resellers, I don't understand the point of view from a seller's perspective, but I do understand that I've been buying Jordans since 2000, and when I always opened up a pair, I was never disappointed.
Nowadays, you open multiple pairs of the same shoe, and you see all these different defects on them.   Not saying every shoe didn't use have 1 minor defect.

And yes, I do follow the phrase "If you don't like it, don't buy it", I stand by it, but it doesn't mean I can't give my opinion, or anyone for that matter, on how bad a retro was or is done. 
Especially, if you have owned the predecessor before.

You can say, "you guys complain a lot", but the fact is, we are complain because we used to care, this is not the same company it was 5-10 years ago, they have now adjusted to their new founded fame in the fashion world.

That's okay though, because we all have a choice. 

These Flint's look fine, I believe some of those pictures are b-grade quality, because they have to be right?  

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Fab in 04's?

world_basketball_festival_jordan_brand_atmos_nyc_75.jpg

You can see the 3m....
if these are the 10s, I will cop em... Decent amount of 3m

Back
Top Bottom