Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Anybody got word if the Black/White/Red (CDP) 13's are re-releasing with all these 13's??????

what happened to the dudes that said these were done right? now all of sudden dudes are complaining again? *kanye shrug*.

Originally Posted by AlexF

Anybody got word if the Black/White/Red (CDP) 13's are re-releasing with all these 13's??????

..not yet...but who knows..JB do always have tricks on its sleeves...

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Woooooooow,people still settling for less from JB i see,no 3m is a huge part of the flints im happy i copped the last retro even though im not a big fan of the flints.Whats next no 3m at all on the tongue of the metallic 5s just a dark grey tongue with no shine or pop and the sad part about it all is that people will still beast just like they did with the black 6s,JB took away the 3m first and then they changed the material of the whole shoe so with that being said JB knows in the back of there heads that consumers are still settling for way less with there new idea on taking away the main material of a shoe and still selling in high numbers.Thats the main reason why SP11 and cool greys are a instant sell out cause we know the quility isnt what it use to be but those shoes arent being heavily sacrificed with a huge material change cause the people at JB know they cant get away with taking away the PL or icey sole cause if they did it would be to obvious and they wouldnt sell at all but if JB could get away with it like they did with the black 6s and now the flints they would.And after seeing this im not to hyped up about future releases like the white/cement 3s or TB3s or bord 7s cause JB is still on there new tricks of taking away from a retro and if it is made close to being the same in looks and material then the quility will be so sorry that the midsole will carck after just a month of wear on the 3s and the bord 7s will be made out of that funky new ugly suede you youngins settle for and love from JB.

i promise evry1tym u write sumthng its a novel lol
but neway i agree wit sum of wat u said n sum of wat others said. The 3m on this shoe would definately chnge my mind if it wasnt on there cuz its one of the noticeable thngs that make the shoe..the 3m on the tongue of the 5s wld b a major dissapointment but it isnt as major due to the area where the tongue is. its on the front n may not be noticed as much but for these the whole shoe has it basically. I still dnt thnk the switch from durabuck to nubuck was massive on the 6's either. its a very similar material. now if it was chnged to leather or patent leather thats a HUGE chnge jus like da Flu Game 12's

but to me in that vd posted above n the pix from the last page it looks as if it has 3M. especially in the vid around 1:24...n on the feet these go way TOOOO HARD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im sorry i had to post this video LMFAO ol'dude decided to do a sneaker review from a webcam recordin pictures from the computer LMAO scoop dis vid n LOL at dis guy

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

what happened to the dudes that said these were done right? now all of sudden dudes are complaining again? *kanye shrug*.

Sometimes we don't know if we're seeing B-grades or A-grades in certain pics.  
Some pics look good, and others don't, just like every pre-released version that these foreign websites get. 

Just look at the early pics of the Spacejams, some looked really well, as close to the 2000 version as you can get, and then the final product, not so much. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Sometimes we don't know if we're seeing B-grades or A-grades in certain pics.  
Some pics look good, and others don't, just like every pre-released version that these foreign websites get. 

Just look at the early pics of the Spacejams, some looked really well, as close to the 2000 version as you can get, and then the final product, not so much. 
The early space jam quality was just the same as the retail quality. It has bumps in the white part as well as cuts in the patent leathers. People always complain but quality is not a priority when it comes to Nike.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Im sorry i had to post this video LMFAO ol'dude decided to do a sneaker review from a webcam recordin pictures from the computer LMAO scoop dis vid n LOL at dis guy

Yea that was kinda lame. lol

sick.gif
  so decided to do a comparison.. and i like how the 05's look... these are not my pics

2010 banana shape!!!

I hate to be nit picky about this shoe, but is it me or do the 2010 seem to be a bit more narrower in the lace area??

And the side panels look "wrapped around" instead of just sloping down??

2nhf7o4.jpg

^^ yeah as of rightnow the shoe just looks off to me.. the quality just looks bad and i know for sure these are how the og white/red and playoffs will look.. We are far from november these could just b B-grades the the A-grades ones will come out better only time will tell. I hope this isnt the final product i feel like buying an 05 pair now instead of waiting.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hate to be nit picky about this shoe, but is it me or do the 2010 seem to be a bit more narrower in the lace area??

And the side panels look "wrapped around" instead of just sloping down??

2nhf7o4.jpg

it could b a fresh pair wit tight laces. not worn yet. it aint a big a deal. i dnt understand wat u mean by wrap around opposed to slope down tho. but that banana shape has got to b the most obvious chnge in shape yet. it looks bad.but on the feet u wnt b able to tell so i aint trippin. ur feet shld naturally even it out when its in the shoe. but dnt ge me wrong it looks really weird....i hope they are b-grades. i also think that the angle that the shoe is makes it look a lot worse then it actually is. if u look at the last few pix of the 2010 it dnt look as bad

Why are the 2010 Banana Shaped? Notice the Curvature of the Front of the shoe. I mean I know that helps forward motion... but whatever. Mainly I' just disappointed with the Lack of 3M... all about cutting costs to increase overall profit margins

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

sick.gif
  so decided to do a comparison.. and i like how the 05's look... these are not my pics

2010s aint doing it for me at this point....

I knew this from the get-go but had to bring it back up.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice. I think I might... Maybe... They do look like they're on a diet tho.

Back
Top Bottom