Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^NO NEED TO GET HURT THERE BOSS. JUST SAYING.....I MEAN I DO HAVE THAT RIGHT TO STATE OPINION? LOL.....

BACK ON TOPIC, I'VE SEEN GOOD QUALITY FAKES OF FLINT 13S THAT THE ONLY THING LACKING IS THE 3M. I DONT WANT THAT ON MY FEET....
lol no beef memph. i see ur point. thing is, most new retro jordans look like fakes
laugh.gif

That pic of the 04's sold me....i might fork up the cash. 3M is what made these shoes special. I had them in the 5th grade and i want them to look the same. Sorry for being such a purest. Your a hypebeast if you by them with no 3M just cause they are the flints. Have integrity.

That pic of the 04's sold me....i might fork up the cash. 3M is what made these shoes special. I had them in the 5th grade and i want them to look the same. Sorry for being such a purest. Your a hypebeast if you by them with no 3M just cause they are the flints. Have integrity.

im in disbelief they would even release the flints without 3m...im still on the side of the fence that says we just arent getting the right angle of light on these...

ehh.. my 04 is deff better lookin. but i gotta see the 2010 in person first, of course. maybe i can rock the 2010 nd keep d 04 in DS for a min. or maybe double up on the 04 instead of payin for the 2010. we'll see in november. =)

Not complaining...we'll just get the Retro's. People selling o4's on here for around retail...ds *fist pump*

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Your a hypebeast if you by them with no 3M just cause they are the flints. Have integrity.
Or maybe they just like them because they are Flints.

I mean God forbid somebody doesn't purchase a pair of shoes because they didn't live up to someone else's expectations.

People just like to throw around the word hypebeast nowadays.
smh.gif

Hypebeast is someone who buys shoes A. because their "Jordans" and that's all that matters B. They just want to have a shoe to "have". C. Buy the shoe because they are "OG". I gave the perfect example of a "Hypebeast". I won't buy them because they aren't the same way as the one's I had as a kid. I like the colors (Dallas Cowboys) but now i'll buy the 04's. Get what you like....not because they are "flints". Now quote that. Thanks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Get what you like....not because they are "flints".
Wow.

You just contradicted yourself.

First you say if anyone cops these, they're hypebeasts. Then you say get what you like.

laugh.gif

SMH...it flew right over your head. I was saying if you like these 2010 flint without 3M (if that's true) then get them. But don't get the shoes cause they are the Flint XIII's and everyone likes them. Your reaching..... but anywho PLAYOFFS>FLINTS wish i hadn't threw my pair away....could have been nice restoration project
smh.gif

i wouldnt take any chances buying the 2010s on ebay, i can see legit checks being posted all over the place

no 3m is wack... it makes the flints and breds and any other 13 that has 3m what its supposed to be... without it makes 0 sense...and why are people saying we are complaining about anything and everything? when your a jordan fan for so long and copped many of there shoes from way back when you expect great quality... and when you spend over 100 on some jordans you want the best quality money can buy... if i wanted cheap shoes id buy some white on white air force 1s... so it is a bit disappointing to get poor quality jordans when jordans were once known for great quality and im not even talking about OGs but even retros had good quality at one point....i just hope these retros have 3m because i did plan on copping them but i guess i might have to pass if its not there...

I already have the Previous Retros. If these DON'T HAVE 3M VERY VERY VERY Easy Pass for me. having the 3M is like the Patent Leather on an XI it's an innovative detail that helped make the shoe what is was. And No I am not reaching.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

anyone ordered from Jay yet?
got my pair in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will post pics later for you guys
my bad for taking long guys. heres my pair. pretty good IMO, i dont see anything wrong with them. love the darker grey as i said before from all the pics. looks even better in person.

bought these from "Jay" for $200 shipped paypal, took less than 2 weeks to get. not bad to get them early and didnt pay too much like other people so im happy. dont gott worry about these release day if these are gonna be limited. If you wanna order from "Jay" email him at [email protected] and tell him you saw this on NT, i know a few other members ordered from him as well. ENJOY

Damn seems like every thread I go into whether here or Nike Retro key things are getting left off of each pair of shoes, no attention to detail.

Steve cash, those don't look bad at all. I can even see some of the 3M points on the inner side panel, but not the 3M flash that we want. 

Gotta see these in person on release day, but judging from recent pics, not bad. And no pink glue bleeding!! Glad for that.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I already have the Previous Retros. If these DON'T HAVE 3M VERY VERY VERY Easy Pass for me. having the 3M is like

the Patent Leather on an XI it's an innovative detail that helped make the shoe what is was. And No I am not reaching.

QFT

From those pics it looks as if they went with a more OG Navy color as compared to the French Blue we got in '05.

the 2010 flints that we have seen so far def do not have 3m. someguy on the other site has already posted shots of the 2010 flints in a dark closet with flash and there is no 3m. also, i dont understand why jb put the white dots on the blue upper trying to give the same appearance as the 04's. i mean if your going to waste money and time stiching the little white dots, why not just do it the right way and applly the 3m. i was so excited to get another pair of the flints so i could have doubles but now it looks like i will have to just bite the bullet and drop 225-250 for a another pair of 04's.

Originally Posted by eod0807

im in disbelief they would even release the flints without 3m...im still on the side of the fence that says we just arent getting the right angle of light on these...

Back
Top Bottom