Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

no 3m is depressing.. thats like cement 3's with no elephant print.. it MADE the shoes

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care about the 3m

me neither, sure it looks nice in pics but are they gonna flash/shine when you are wearing them? nope.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care about the 3m

me neither, sure it looks nice in pics but are they gonna flash/shine when you are wearing them? nope.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you serious??   No really, I want to know if you are serious?  

If the light hits it right, people can see the reflection of the 3M, just like the V's. 

i dunno need to see them up close first before pulling the trigger but thanks for sharing pics.

A definite cop for me, but i think I'll wait til RD. My pearl foamposites from Air Randy were quality, but the wrong pair he initially sent and the time it took to get the correct pair just wasn't worth it.

mmmmm are these a final product or a sample..... 3m is a must! even though i ll prolly copp em as is....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No 3M, no cop? You dudes crack me up. Always something to complain about.
laugh.gif
YO BOSS, 3M ABSOLUTELY MAKES THE FLINTS AND THE BRED 13S. THE FAKE FLINTS DON'T HAVE THE 3M WHICH WAS AN EASY WAY TO LEGIT CHECK THEM. I'M HOPING THAT THIS IS JUST THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS THAT HAVE THE NO 3M OR THE WEAK @@! 3M ON IT. HENCE WHY I WILL NEVER BUY EARLY AGAIN. I'M GONNA WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY TO SEE WHAT THE FINAL VERDICT IS ON THESE BUT FOR SURE:

NO 3M DEFINATELY =  NO COP FOR ME. I'LL BE GOOD WITH MY OLDER PAIRS AND JUST LOOK FOR A SELLER TRYING TO GET RID OF HIS PAIRS BEFORE THE VALUE DROPS FURTHER.

no 3M doesnt really bother me. then again, im not a fan of 3M anyways.
as long as they dont have bleeding pods, then im good.
copped on discount regardless

I love the 3M on XIIIs.

I too was hoping the 3M was going to be there.

Seeing the pic posted and not seeing that shine sucks.

mad.gif

I don't know man...The 3m is a pretty important attribute to the shoe....Don't know if I can overlook that. I'll be paying for an 05 pair.

Back
Top Bottom