Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

something's off. i wanna say the tongue, but i don't really know.....
sick.gif
Why are you trying to find something wrong it? They did a great job on these. Leave them be.
i'm not trying to find anything wrong, i can't change them so i have to leave them be. i'm just stating that i feel like something wrong.
laugh.gif
. hop off son. oh, and you need to hop off lebron's +!#@ while you're at it.

sick.gif
Why are you trying to find something wrong it? They did a great job on these. Leave them be.
i'm not trying to find anything wrong, i can't change them so i have to leave them be. i'm just stating that i feel like something wrong.
laugh.gif
No. You're trying to find something to complain about.
%$@! lame.
laugh.gif

I'm as much of a Lebron stan as you are a Kobe stan.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
No. You're trying to find something to complain about.
%$@! lame.
laugh.gif

I'm as much of a Lebron stan as you are a Kobe stan.

real talk though... something does look off from those pics a couple pages back... can't put my finger on it. maybe its the mold

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

here are tagged pics of the shoes "Jay" is selling. Since a lot of people PMed me about him and asking for pics so here you go. Hes selling them for $200 shipped which is probably the best deal out right now. I havent looked around though.  I already ordered a pair from him and wanted to give you NTers a heads up on what i think is a good deal since were months away from release. EMAIL IS: [email protected]

tell him you saw this on NT

Ill try to get more detail pics for everyone

$200 shipped?

i'm on it... just sent homey an email... preciate it, broats, mcgoats...

I remember a story on these guys from China like JAY who steal inventory from the factories, that's why they get them so early.

And the reason that some look like B-grades is because they haven't gone through "quality control".

That's just what I heard.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I remember a story on these guys from China like JAY who steal inventory from the factories, that's why they get them so early.

And the reason that some look like B-grades is because they haven't gone through "quality control".

That's because it's true.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

That's because it's true.

My grails are looking beautiful. I'm not the type to cop two pairs of the same shoe but I might have to do it this time.

I have to pass on these. I didnt think they would re-retro for a long time, so I picked up 2 pairs back in 05. One is VNDS and the other is DS, ahh oh well I can get 2 Xis if I want then.

stealing hundreds of pairs? dudes been doing this for years so i doubt it. If he is then how hasnt he been caught yet or anything
grin.gif

stealing hundreds of pairs? dudes been doing this for years so i doubt it. If he is then how hasnt he been caught yet or anything
grin.gif
You must haven't been here that long ... but I know you had a previous SN, so where have you been?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

grin.gif
You must haven't been here that long.
ive been here a long time but im a not a big sneaker head. i dont know what goes on overseas with the factories and what not.

^^ yea how often could you get away with stealing so many sneakers. once maybe, every major release... I highly doubt that...

these early pairs arent stolen theyre extra pairs made by the contractor (Y3). the rumor that pairs are stolen started when air randy showed us 1 of 2 of the 1st pair of fusions that was made for jordan brand

THOSE WHO COP EARLY BE ADVISED. I ALREADY TOLD MYSELF NEVER AGAIN. NOT ONLY WILL THE BOX BE BEAT OR NO BOX AT ALL BUT SOMETHING WILL BE WRONG WITH YOUR PAIR. I LEARNED MY LESSON AFTER BEING BURNED MULTIPLE TIMES. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN GO AHEAD AND COP AND WHEN RELEASE DAY COMES IF YOU GET A CHANCE COMPARE YOUR PAIR TO A RELEASE DAY PAIR AND YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE A DIFFERENCE.

JUST SAYIN....

^^^I DONT FEEL TOO GOOD ABOUT IT BUT I HAD TO DO THIS ON THREE OCCASIONS. ONCE FROM AIR RANDY, ONCE FROM VMVINC, AND THE OTHER FROM PROMO SHOES.

I SAW THAT THEY WERE BOGUS. I WAITED TILL RELEASE DAY, BOUGHT A STORE PAIR, SWITCHED THE BOGUS PAIR FOR A GOOD PAIR AND RETURNED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^I DONT FEEL TOO GOOD ABOUT IT BUT I HAD TO DO THIS ON THREE OCCASIONS. ONCE FROM AIR RANDY, ONCE FROM VMVINC, AND THE OTHER FROM PROMO SHOES.

I SAW THAT THEY WERE BOGUS. I WAITED TILL RELEASE DAY, BOUGHT A STORE PAIR, SWITCHED THE BOGUS PAIR FOR A GOOD PAIR AND RETURNED.
air randy and promo shoes are terrible, ive heard ton of horror stores about them so i dont trust them at all.

i knew these were going to turn out nice. jb has deformed alot of classics (especially 11s) but the 13s have always been great throughout the years (including the much hated CDPs). im very confident the allstar/playoff, whatever you like to call them, and white/red will also be true to OG
pimp.gif
. if only they made all the sig jordans like the 13s
ohwell.gif

air randy and promo shoes are terrible, ive heard ton of horror stores about them so i dont trust them at all.

When I Seen That The Box Wasnt Included That Was Enuff For Me... Thats A High Risk High Reward Type Of Thing. 1. Your Paying More & 2. The Shoe Could Have Poor Materials. Jus To Have Them Early. Its Not Worth It. Son Jus Play It Safe An Cop Around RD.

The pics keep getting better, so I will have to wait and see. I do like the blue they used in these.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The pics keep getting better, so I will have to wait and see. I do like the blue they used in these.

Me too.
These have the 3M though, right? Sorry for my ignorance. I'm constantly on here from my phone, so pictures are hard decipher at times.

I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE A  PIC OF THESE WITH FLASH SO WE CAN SEE HOW MUCH THE 3M SHINES.

My favorite part of the shoe. so sick. LETS SEE IT!!

Back
Top Bottom