Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by jordan304

so are these B-GRADES to??

They don't appear to be, but you never know for sure. 

I don't like taking the risk when they are charging $160 over the retail price, although rmk store is pretty legit.  Don't know why people wouldn't wait until release day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't like taking the risk when they are charging $160 over the retail price, although rmk store is pretty legit.  Don't know why people wouldn't wait until release day.

What's the prob of paying a lil extra months before release date?? I no somebody that's selling 200 shipped that's a great price!

What's the prob of paying a lil extra months before release date?? I no somebody that's selling 200 shipped that's a great price!

There is no problem.  Great for you, or anyone who want bragging rights early.

I wouldn't pay that much just to have them early when I can get them easily on release day. 

There is no problem.  Great for you, or anyone who want bragging rights early.

I wouldn't pay that much just to have them early when I can get them easily on release day. 

yea im def not bragging bro , i just love these kicks these are my fav jays! i knew once i got the chance to get them early i was going to b all over it cause i cant wait till november i need these now lol

$200 shipped is a great deal IMO to get these a few months early, anyone charging over $200 is OD
smh.gif
not worth it at all

Nice. I think I might... Maybe... They do look like they're on a diet tho.
Still nice shape to them regardless.
Nothing horrible like how the XIs look now-a-days

PM me with details please.

PM me with details please.

^^ i worry about anything that comes directly from china. especially months before the release date. but just be careful. If hes a legit guy then go ahead, just make sure you know what your getting

Originally Posted by jman219

^^ i worry about anything that comes directly from china. especially months before the release date. but just be careful. If hes a legit guy then go ahead, just make sure you know what your getting

Thanks for the look. I've been buying and selling sneakers, both from the US and China for over 6 or 7 years now. Call me a veteran, lol.

13s are my favorite J's ever.

Got 2 DS OG Flints and a pair of DS Playoff in my closet right now.

These look like one of the most true to the original releases i've seen in a minute.

If they can replicate the comfort and high quality materials found in the OGs, JB is back.

I been real critical of JB for the last couple of years but the joints that they released this year, plus the Cool Greys looking real good and these joints on deck...they making a strong comeback.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

13s r the best!!!! to me, at least~

the shoes shape looked stiff like the 11s too... hmm whts wrong with the shoes? or whts wrong with me?

I think I might be passin on these I still got a ds 04 pair......I def gotta get a toddler/ps size for my son tho

^thats what i want to know. i havent seen one pic with flash showing if these have 3m or not. if these dont have 3m it will be a very big let down. maybe we havent seen a pic with flash because these dont have the 3m, who knows.

looking good to me... i love how they retro 13s to be very similar to the OGs yet the XIs and VIs are consistently shanked.
btw - redish glue pod issue fix? hope so

edit: i saw the comparison pics... shades are definitely different... but doesnt bother much that much.

Back
Top Bottom