Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

here are tagged pics of the shoes "Jay" is selling. Since a lot of people PMed me about him and asking for pics so here you go. Hes selling them for $200 shipped which is probably the best deal out right now. I havent looked around though.  I already ordered a pair from him and wanted to give you NTers a heads up on what i think is a good deal since were months away from release. EMAIL IS: [email protected]

tell him you saw this on NT

Ill try to get more detail pics for everyone

They do have 3M people. I dont know how u guys cant see it?
eyes.gif

I seen some other detailed pictures on nikekicks and it looks like they are gonna be using the same crappy leather they did on the CDP XIII's. The tongue on the CDP XIII's was horrible...it felt like paper. These will probably be the same cut, same shape and mold as the CDP XIII's. That's sad. Glad i got my 2005's still...only wore em twice so they are still pretty fresh. I wish the XIII's didn't crease so easily in the toebox though...No matter how light you tread, they are still gonna crease like crazy.

I can't lie, these joints looking on point!

The grey seems slightly darker but it doesn't take anything away from these.

Bringing back 6th grade memories!

these look exactly like the last retros from most of the pictures ive seen...maybe just 1 for teh collections and stock up on the cool greys instead

something's off. i wanna say the tongue, but i don't really know.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

something's off. i wanna say the tongue, but i don't really know.....
sick.gif
Why are you trying to find something wrong it? They did a great job on these. Leave them be.

Faith is starting to come back to me. JB is getting stuff right, to some extent. These minor foul ups are not that serious. Darker grey is no biggie.

i was gonna say the blue looks lighter, but maybe the grey is just darker like some of you are saying

either way, they look good if you ask me, will be buying
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom