Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by bigj505

no 3M doesnt really bother me. then again, im not a fan of 3M anyways.
as long as they dont have bleeding pods, then im good.
copped on discount regardless

When you take away an original feature from a shoe, it kinda diminishes the nostalgia feel.

It's like your buying something you settled for.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No 3M, no cop? You dudes crack me up. Always something to complain about.
laugh.gif
YO BOSS, 3M ABSOLUTELY MAKES THE FLINTS AND THE BRED 13S. THE FAKE FLINTS DON'T HAVE THE 3M WHICH WAS AN EASY WAY TO LEGIT CHECK THEM. I'M HOPING THAT THIS IS JUST THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS THAT HAVE THE NO 3M OR THE WEAK @@! 3M ON IT. HENCE WHY I WILL NEVER BUY EARLY AGAIN. I'M GONNA WAIT TILL RELEASE DAY TO SEE WHAT THE FINAL VERDICT IS ON THESE BUT FOR SURE:

NO 3M DEFINATELY =  NO COP FOR ME. I'LL BE GOOD WITH MY OLDER PAIRS AND JUST LOOK FOR A SELLER TRYING TO GET RID OF HIS PAIRS BEFORE THE VALUE DROPS FURTHER.

I agree. Im hoping that was a "early cop" mistake...so release day we'll see.

3M definitely makes the shoe, you guys are definitely just settling because they are flint 13s. You know damn well if they had 3M they would look much better.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bigj505

no 3M doesnt really bother me. then again, im not a fan of 3M anyways.
as long as they dont have bleeding pods, then im good.
copped on discount regardless
When you take away an original feature from a shoe, it kinda diminishes the nostalgia feel.
It's like your buying something you settled for.
i understand where you are coming from. i feel the same way about how they do the XIs.
at the same time, i was never a fan of the 3Ms anyways so i am indifferent on the change but i respect anyone that is upset about it.

JB +$%@!@ SUCKS NOW!!! No 3M on these, darker grey (not that serious, but still. SMH). On top of that, they plan to drop the Cool Grey 11s with blue tinted soles. Yuck!!
Nike Retro, here I come.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

anyone ordered from Jay yet?
got my pair in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will post pics later for you guys
dude, when did you order... how long it took Jay to provide you the tracking no. and how many days before your shoes arrived?

got my pair in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude, when did you order... how long it took Jay to provide you the tracking no. and how many days before your shoes arrived?

got my pair in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL AT DUDES SAYING NO 3M ON THE FLINT 13S ISN'T A BIG DEAL. WHERE IS NINJAHOOD AND WILLIAM RIVIERA WHEN YOU NEED THEM TO ACTUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS?.....LOL

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT DUDES SAYING NO 3M ON THE FLINT 13S ISN'T A BIG DEAL. WHERE IS NINJAHOOD AND WILLIAM RIVIERA WHEN YOU NEED THEM TO ACTUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS?.....LOL
i guess everyone should feel the way you feel huh?

^^^NO NEED TO GET HURT THERE BOSS. JUST SAYING.....I MEAN I DO HAVE THAT RIGHT TO STATE OPINION? LOL.....

BACK ON TOPIC, I'VE SEEN GOOD QUALITY FAKES OF FLINT 13S THAT THE ONLY THING LACKING IS THE 3M. I DONT WANT THAT ON MY FEET....

^^^NO NEED TO GET HURT THERE BOSS. JUST SAYING.....I MEAN I DO HAVE THAT RIGHT TO STATE OPINION? LOL.....

BACK ON TOPIC, I'VE SEEN GOOD QUALITY FAKES OF FLINT 13S THAT THE ONLY THING LACKING IS THE 3M. I DONT WANT THAT ON MY FEET....

This is the look of the shoes, the way it was meant to be.... with my '04s.

The shots were taken in the dark with flash
448356b4e8bb7b7c43dbffcea8bd243678e9941.pjpg
1fc25c2ee97044b2f6fa946c5e4566e592dba75.pjpg
fd925ffe0372446bf75a3e2a96181e338040243.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom