Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Yeah that is a pic taken with flash. The sneaker looks good, but still I am sticking to the 2004 pair. They look MUCH better.

... That's a bit depressing to learn that 3M won't be on the 2010 release... but I have been trying to get these for years... with little success... now that I have an opportunity to get them... I don't think imma pass on these... the demand probably will lower though, but that just makes it an easier buy...: )

TOO soon imo..in terms of i would rather see other 13's retroed first but Flints are sexy so whatever

TOO soon imo..in terms of i would rather see other 13's retroed first but Flints are sexy so whatever

Originally Posted by SoSickening

The only other original colorways that haven't been retro'd are coming out literally right after the flints.

They are already available for pre-order at kickscrew.com
Too bad i already placed my order.if i only knew they got no 3m's..would have spent my money on other pairs..

Isn't there a chance that these early pairs are just a batch that don't have 3M because they are early production pairs? And that the final production pairs will have 3M?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Isn't there a chance that these early pairs are just a batch that don't have 3M because they are early production pairs? And that the final production pairs will have 3M?

I hope so, we'll just have to wait and see, but the chances are real slim

Oh no !  So yall mean to tell me that there is ZERO 3m ?  This is total _______ ! ! !  The Flint XIIIs are top 5 for me and without 3m, pointless.  This is my last straw with that joke of shoe company JORDANBRAND.  They can't even hire designers to create new shoes that are attractive.  All they do is take parts of Air Jordans and make lame new shoes that are CHEESE ! ! ! !  Do those idiots not realize that they could retro Air Jordans in the EXACT way the OGs were every other year and they would sell out.  let's take the Black III for instance......if mine are just NDS and new ones drop, I'M THERE ! ! !   V's, THERE ! !  Concords, THERE !!!!
Do you see where I'm going ?  These douchebags @ JB would screw up a wet dream about Halle Berry.  My last hope is the Wht/Red XIIIs (which they already screwed us on a few years ago w/lows)  I can't take it anymore.  My attendance on NT has decreased due to this BS we have been getting over the last few years.  The CD packs were awful with all the Black shoes they dumped on us because they're cheaper to make.  Sorry to rant but I got a finger up to you JB.............but not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb...it's the one you put up when you don't give a ____ when you just won't put up with the bull___ they pull cause they full of ____ too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Oh no !  So yall mean to tell me that there is ZERO 3m ?  This is total _______ ! ! !  The Flint XIIIs are top 5 for me and without 3m, pointless.  This is my last straw with that joke of shoe company JORDANBRAND.  They can't even hire designers to create new shoes that are attractive.  All they do is take parts of Air Jordans and make lame new shoes that are CHEESE ! ! ! !  Do those idiots not realize that they could retro Air Jordans in the EXACT way the OGs were every other year and they would sell out.  let's take the Black III for instance......if mine are just NDS and new ones drop, I'M THERE ! ! !   V's, THERE ! !  Concords, THERE !!!!
Do you see where I'm going ?  These douchebags @ JB would screw up a wet dream about Halle Berry.  My last hope is the Wht/Red XIIIs (which they already screwed us on a few years ago w/lows)  I can't take it anymore.  My attendance on NT has decreased due to this BS we have been getting over the last few years.  The CD packs were awful with all the Black shoes they dumped on us because they're cheaper to make.  Sorry to rant but I got a finger up to you JB.............but not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb...it's the one you put up when you don't give a ____ when you just won't put up with the bull___ they pull cause they full of ____ too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Yea looks like I'll pass on these and use the $ to cop the White/Red XIII in Dec. (if done right). My 04' pair are still in good condition so I'll be alright.

This is the 1 pair I remember as a jit that I couldnt get my hands on. Everybody had em except me. Im goin to have to cop 2 to make up 4 those bad memories.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Hypebeast is someone who buys shoes A. because their "Jordans" and that's all that matters B. They just want to have a shoe to "have". C. Buy the shoe because they are "OG". I gave the perfect example of a "Hypebeast". I won't buy them because they aren't the same way as the one's I had as a kid. I like the colors (Dallas Cowboys) but now i'll buy the 04's. Get what you like....not because they are "flints". Now quote that. Thanks
grin.gif
i can extend this
D cuz they think they gon b shoes evry1 will have n they will b cool wit em

basically the ones that buy shoes cuz of hype n not personal preference

SMH @ Hypebeasts 

Forums like this create hypebeast becoz of the opinion that everyone gives. It will not stop. Kids nowadays think they r super cool jus coz they got js on. Dats why I don't tell people about my addiction nor will I ever take pics of all of em. Its for my personal pleasure jus lookin at em nd knowing I will have em till I die. No home on d pleasure part btw.

I head the XIIIs coming out in Dec where those horrid white/red/and grey craps???? Anywho back to the flints. Maybe we are all overreacting...maybe they have 3M and we are being d***s. Doubt it tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I head the XIIIs coming out in Dec where those horrid white/red/and grey craps???? Anywho back to the flints. Maybe we are all overreacting...maybe they have 3M and we are being d***s. Doubt it tho.
laugh.gif

Not until we see a picture with a massive flash reflection on it.
laugh.gif

I don't mind the minor changes to re-retros but in this case, leaving the 3M off the shoe makes it difficult to spot fakes. The minor changes help protect the value of the OGs, both in price and sentimental value.

Woooooooow,people still settling for less from JB i see,no 3m is a huge part of the flints im happy i copped the last retro even though im not a big fan of the flints.Whats next no 3m at all on the tongue of the metallic 5s just a dark grey tongue with no shine or pop and the sad part about it all is that people will still beast just like they did with the black 6s,JB took away the 3m first and then they changed the material of the whole shoe so with that being said JB knows in the back of there heads that consumers are still settling for way less with there new idea on taking away the main material of a shoe and still selling in high numbers.Thats the main reason why SP11 and cool greys are a instant sell out cause we know the quility isnt what it use to be but those shoes arent being heavily sacrificed with a huge material change cause the people at JB know they cant get away with taking away the PL or icey sole cause if they did it would be to obvious and they wouldnt sell at all but if JB could get away with it like they did with the black 6s and now the flints they would.And after seeing this im not to hyped up about future releases like the white/cement 3s or TB3s or bord 7s cause JB is still on there new tricks of taking away from a retro and if it is made close to being the same in looks and material then the quility will be so sorry that the midsole will carck after just a month of wear on the 3s and the bord 7s will be made out of that funky new ugly suede you youngins settle for and love from JB.

Back
Top Bottom