Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

hoping they fix the bleeding mids sole cuzz my 05 bleed and when i wiped of the white part it turn pink haha so if this version has the same problem its easy pass for me

that whole tongue area is super skinny, its shrinking with each release... and no 3M?? I will just grab some 05s... this way I'll have 3M and just deal with the wrinkled toe box with one step.

Originally Posted by eod0807

hey jordan freak can you confirm if the 2010s indeed have 3m or not...thanks

yeah it has 3m, but look like the cheap 3m that came off a AFJ or one of those team jordans it's missing a good amount of 3m doesn't shine like the ogs or 05s.... What do you expect from JB less material = more profit.You guys want to buy these enjoy but look exactly like fakes the mesh looks bad take of that legit hologram and put one of those fake ones and a perfect match well from these pics as of rightnow. And Rico7jt i'm in the same boat

wow that sucks ok well i guess that just did a 180 on even getting 1 pair of these...smh

wow that sucks ok well i guess that just did a 180 on even getting 1 pair of these...smh

heres some more pics of the 3m on the 04 for comparison.
2ynm613.jpg

34e49is.jpg

fm5mdk.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

2010s aint doing it for me at this point....

I knew this from the get-go but had to bring it back up.

Same exact feeling.   I was excited at the possibility, but these comparisons pics just sealed it for me that the 2010's are crap.  

The XIII's in CDP were pretty well made, in terms of replicating the Original. 

I really hope they don't drop the ball on the All-Star/Playoff XIII's or OG White/Red. 
tired.gif

Well the good think about the all stars and the white/red black is that the uppers are leather... less for them to actually ruin

^thats what i was thinkin...i feel like thats why the CDP xiii were decent. the one thing that has me worried is that banana shape

I myself have some 05's but got em last year.... I remember in 06 there was a restock online at footlocker and said retail was $175.00.
Is this accurate?

I wouold agree with yall on the point of the Allstars/Playoffs and white and red not getting ruined because the upper is made out of leather but what from i noticed with JB is that you cant put anything past JB ruining a classic sig retro these days once again prime examples black/red 6 and black/infrared 6 say what you want but im so happy i passed on those cause ive seen people who wear them daily [not stored in there closet and only worn once a month like most on here do] turn into a light white tint on that cheap black material which makes them look hideous,the same with the black/red 12 which was an all leather made shoe which JB switched up the whole upper into some ashy dust black material for the last retro.I think the white/reds 13 are safe but JB can ruin the allstars/playoffs with switching some area of the shoe with that god awful black suede dust crap they love throwing on every dark colored retro these days.

looks like he is wearing the 10s based on the top of the tounge but thats the best 3m pic we've seen thus far if so

Hate to be slow or naive, but do the 2010 pair even have the 3m reflective material??? just curious.

Copped my 05 pair from radioraheem here on NT...Will let you guys know whether I got a great deal or gipped when I get 'em...Copped for $150 Shipped! For now...Be jealous. Supposed to be VVVVNDS. Didn't hassel for extra pics.

Back
Top Bottom