Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

ZYZZ got the one of the few real pairs SDS got, I mean, he is Jay's rep on NikeTalk.

Ladies and gentlemen: I present to you the fake Concord 11s.

cks2t.jpg

b_1312349252_646.jpg

REAL 11s:

vo0m6g.jpg

124h3lu.jpg

You can also check SneakGeez's video, he's got a real pairs with the white toebox.

OH BOY 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Video of Concords, purchased from Air Randy via his facebook.

Looks legit to me.  Size number correctly centered......if that even matters.

**edit:  im not even sure what to believe anymore

Originally Posted by KG21

some more pics that he sent me, not tagged or anything.  I have a hard time identifying anything fake to them.  If these are fakes, the whole market place for sneakers are in for a rude awakening.
Not really. Only those who purchase from AR/SDS are the ones getting got.

Like I said earlier, buy your shoes from authorized Nike retailers and you have nothing to worry about.

Honestly, I'm disappointed more evidence is being brought to the light about these pairs possibly (likely) being fake. It means less people will buy these fakes which means less REAL/AUTHENTIC pairs from Nike/Eastbay/storefronts for me to buy from.

Right............except you probably havent read this thread enough.  Someone has already mentioned that he bought pairs early and on RD and then swapped the shoes and returned the ones he bought early to the store.

You would be really naive (borderline dumb) to think this isnt happening on a even larger scale.  But i guess you're safe, if you always camp out for the latest releases.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

ZYZZ got the one of the few real pairs SDS got, I mean, he is Jay's rep on NikeTalk.

cks2t.jpg

b_1312349252_646.jpg

REAL 11s:

vo0m6g.jpg

124h3lu.jpg

You can also check SneakGeez's video, he's got a real pairs with the white toebox.

OH BOY 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TROLL

i got a real pair? i bought them 2 years ago....

also where did the guy post pics of his fake space jams? he doesnt know anything about shoes because his carbon fiber is real
laugh.gif

cks2t.jpg

b_1312349252_646.jpg

REAL 11s:

vo0m6g.jpg

124h3lu.jpg

OH BOY 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not to burst your bubble, but the sole is translucent, depending on the lighting, the outcome could result in whats seen above.

Other than that, your method of identifying fake is actually quite advanced, being that i have never ever seen anyone identify fakes the way you just did.....

Lmao at all these fools reaching and trying to find anything wrong with the shoes. They look 100% real to me!

The toebox is suppose to be milky, not see through like the pairs Randy got.
The lightning got nothing to do with it.
They (Randy and Jay) are remaking the shoes right now, why do you think they are late on the shipments?

Just wait til you get your FootLocker/Champs pairs on release day 
roll.gif

PS. Dudes with less than 300 posts never get taken seriously on NT, oh well.  I'm just leaving this here. Sometime maybe a dude with 16 posts know a lot more than someone with 3000+, oh well, who am I to tell. Keep the Randy orders coming. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They (Randy and Jay) are remaking the shoes right now, why do you think they are late on the shipments?

roll.gif

PS. Dudes with less than 300 posts never get taken seriously on NT, oh well.  I'm just leaving this here. Sometime maybe a dude with 16 posts know a lot more than someone with 3000+, oh well, who am I to tell. Keep the Randy orders coming. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what about the thunder?

I'm going to need you to have a seat, quietly.

lets nitpick our way to fake fake fake jordan bliss.. i must say.. this thread is gettin really really out of control..  im entertained.. lol
roll.gif
 every pair has its flaw.. there is no perfect pair of shoes.. 

ima just wait and see what goes on next.. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dont get it, you are saying Jay's concords are real, but then you say Jay is having his concords remade.  The word contradiction comes to mind.

And not that i dont want to take you seriously, but you method of identifying fakes, i have never ever heard of.  Never seen anyone mention it in JB LC forum.........and the fact you contradicted yourself.

that pair in the still of sg looks +$%@!%. lol. shape is weird as hell from that angle. looks like a cross between low and mid..lid?

Thread should be locked.

Same dudes bickering back and forth. AIM chat or something.

This thread isn't for your constant prodding and poking. It's gotten tired.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dont get it, you are saying Jay's concords are real, but then you say Jay is having his concords remade.  The word contradiction comes to mind.

And not that i dont want to take you seriously, but you method of identifying fakes, i have never ever heard of.  Never seen anyone mention it in JB LC forum.........and the fact you contradicted yourself.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I said ZYZZ got a pair from Jay that's supposedly real. Why would he send out the earliest batch with fakes knowing it's gonna be posted on NT? 

indifferent.gif

Lets see here we have dudes supporting AR and SDS, so now it seems we have someone supporting kicks lab. So i guess we should take your word and order from them ?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I said ZYZZ got a pair from Jay that's supposedly real. Why would he send out the earliest batch with fakes knowing it's gonna be posted on NT? 

indifferent.gif
another fail by you. i bought my space jams from him in 09...
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You must live in lala land, cause you are just making up stories as you go.  I shall not quote another sentence from you ever again to maintain my sanity.

welcome_to_fail_population_you.jpg

Back
Top Bottom