Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

man, if it turns out SDS is selling replica's this is gonna be SO CRAZY.

i just read thru some stuff on ISS and so many people have also spoken up saying they got legit pairs of various J's from SDS.

if it turns out they're all fakes and they're just so good it's almost impossible to tell, i dunno man... that's just crazy to me.

i mean, we had a guy in here who compared his SDS pair of cool grey 11's to his footlocker pair and they were perfect.

i'm lost right now.
laugh.gif

Makes me want to seriously inspect all my 2009~2010(SJ, CG) XIs again.....

I have to admit, from the pictures, those SJ look as legit as they come.  The label is off, but then again, i am not sure Asia labels are exactly the same as the US ones.........I know for a fact that Asia releases dont have the MSRP part of the label.

What would be even dumber, is if they manage to get everything right about the shoe, only to slip on a label...............CF plate looks real, spacing on the 23, tongue lining up with the 3rd lace hole, material used on the shoe, the jumpman logo, everything looks on point.....

well dude on ISS said flight club knew they were fake just by the box, b4 they even pulled the shoes out.

i wonder if the shoes are legit but their label's are just off for some reason and that's what flight club is talking about.

i might give flight club LA a call tomorrow, just for the hell of it. dude said he went there just yesterday, so surely someone remembers it.

FAKE spacejams bought from slamdunkspace.com on July 27/2011

look at size 11 not centered, barcode, and black ink fading.

carbon fiber.

Flightclub mentioned that the carbon fiber paper that came with the shoes were lighter than authentics. i don't have a pair to compare but i am sure one of you guys will notice.
edit: slamdunkspace i gave you a chance to refund my money. i sent 10 emails and no response. best of luck in the future.

I think its the label thats the problem right now.

[h1]cashm0neyand1 [/h1] needs to come in and post some pictures of his box label. He just received them a few days ago.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

How do we know he purchased those fake kicks from SDS or AR?

Also you can go to flightclub on Broadway NY and speak to the manager there -- his name is Dawin and if you give him your name i can confirm whatever he told you is true when i ask him. But then again you can just take any pair of kicks to flightclub doesn't really mean you purchased it from AR or SDS.

I say just wait until people start getting their hands on the kicks, they sold over 1,000 concords and im sure out of those 1000 people a ton are going to high end sneaker shops for resale and im sure there are some people that can confirm or deny the authenticity of the sneakers.

All this talk right now is worthless.
what did he say about your sneakers 
i'm lost in the whole thread 

and what are you guys complaining about 

can someone sum up whats going on ?
basically the same as the ray thread not saying that cause you know whats going on there but people are yelling FAKE on some sites while others disagree cause nobody has any proof.

Admins telling everyone to chill with the flaming and the off topic discussions before this thread shuts down.

kobeftw claims he got some fake shoes from SDS but doesn't have pics to prove it so his thinking about video taping himself going into FC and taping one of the workers/managers on there to state that the shoe are indeed fake. Then Juaninzze tells him to go to the FC on broadway, NY cause he knows the manager Dawin there so he can confirm with him that the story is true then thinks about, "how will we know that the shoe kobeftw takes in there are really the pair he got from SDS" so its pretty pointless but proceeds to type it anyways.

oh...and Eddo basically putting gifs on every situation he can find.
roll.gif
playing my man...much love!

that basically sums it up in a nutshell from page 98-239

your welcome!

edit: KOBEFTW has changed his SN to KOBEFTL and now has pictures of the shoes. everything still remains the same.

ok, dude on ISS, his buddy with that flickr account, it is him. he just replied to my message on flickr and replied in the thread. it's in the jordan forum over there for anyone who wants to go peep it.

but these are him and his buddy's story for why flight club said they're fake:

"The carbon fiber paper was way lighter. The box was different. reason why they knew before they even opened it. The back heel tabs were different a lil. the overall shape was a little different. Its really hard to tell fakes vs real when they are this good. Our world has advanced alot now and these fakes are getting better and better." - OP

"Reason Why FC & Ray are right
Reason 1: Not pictured, (I will if you want): the carbon on the bottom is a little off
Reason 2: The "23" on the top back of the soft part of the heel on the right shoe is slightly slanted/off
Reason 3: These fit much tighter than my cool greys, but many say the jams were like that. honestly the last pair i had were ogs when i was in High School." - his buddy

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

basically the same as the ray thread not saying that cause you know whats going on there but people are yelling FAKE on some sites while others disagree cause nobody has any proof.

Admins telling everyone to chill with the flaming and the off topic discussions before this thread shuts down.

kobeftw claims he got some fake shoes from SDS but doesn't have pics to prove it so his thinking about video taping himself going into FC and taping one of the workers/managers on there to state that the shoe are indeed fake. Then Juaninzze tells him to go to the FC on broadway, NY cause he knows the manager Dawin there so he can confirm with him that the story is true then thinks about, "how will we know that the shoe kobeftw takes in there are really the pair he got from SDS" so its pretty pointless but proceeds to type it anyways.

oh...and Eddo basically putting gifs on every situation he can find.
roll.gif
playing my man...much love!

that basically sums it up in a nutshell from page 98-239

your welcome!

edit: KOBEFTW has changed his SN to KOBEFTL and now has pictures of the shoes. everything still remains the same.

lol, what can i say, i like to have fun
laugh.gif

But seriously, cashmoney, please log on and post pics NOW.  

i don't know much about 11's but someone on ISS said KOBEFTW's carbon fiber pic up there looks off...

just crazy man, if it turns out these are fakes, they're freaking idiots for screwing up the box tag, cuz everything else is SO CLOSE if not IDENTICAL, most people woulda never known, prolly including flight club, cuz it sounds like the box tag and packaging is what their main beef was with.

Thats not the issues of  LEGIT or not.   Some of 'legits' Size number is  located bit righter than  center.  found out from my T23 Q54  13 flints were not .

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eek.gif
I cannot wait until the rest Of NT gets up.

that's what i was thinking. joint's about to pop off...
laugh.gif

i'm about to go to bed cuz my schedule is all screwed up, but i do not look forward to all the catching up i'm gonna have to do in a few hours.
tired.gif

edit: BTW, i'm trying to get that dude to take close up pix of his "slanted 23", the carbon fiber, and his inside tag.

Not for nothing kobeftw is putting in work.
I was ignoring all of you guys cause there was no proof without the kicks but damn them pictures look pretty $$!#!#% crazy.

If SDS and AR turn out to be selling fake *#*$ is gonna pop off in here lmaooo
I was never trying to protect the sites or nothing but people didnt wanna post no pictures, just wanna talk bs but imma see how this plays out.

Offer still stands for FCNY on 11th street and Broadway -- Ill even video it on my phone if you guys wanna do that.

The one night i go to bed early all this happens someone that received space jams from SDS please post pics i ordered concords from them and if they sell fakes i will cancel my order in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I think its the label thats the problem right now.

[h1]cashm0neyand1 [/h1] needs to come in and post some pictures of his box label. He just received them a few days ago.
What the heck is going on in here?? I came back on this morning to find all this talk about Fakes Space Jams AGAIN in the CONCORD forum. This thread really going to be locked soon. I will take pics of the label when i get home this afternoon. currently working. All this speculation is ridiculous.
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Can we get more people who purchased from SDS to post their pics as well?? Not just the box label.
I think I've been the only one who posted pics of SDS SJ purchase. Someone might just have to saw their pair in half to look for a air unit!  And who said an off center label is fake anyway? the Shoe Police, FLIGHT CLUB?

curtisedlover.png

EDIT: No, I am not in denial. I can accept that they are fake, if proven so. But based off a box label?? The trial of SDS begins...

In the mean time, can other post their pics? I wont be able to until after 2pm Eastern Time

agree^^^  
who said a slight off centre label is fake as you all know sometimes the shoes we all buy from footlocker, nike etc aint always 100% so why would a box label? unless it looks WAY FAKE when you can tell right away, then yeah!.. 

what if you got jordan boxes like this already what would you do???
indifferent.gif

Wow! This thread is all over the place. I check every so often to see new pics, but this blew up quick...

That doesn't even make sense. So they can get the shoe exactly right, but they can't center the size on the tag. To me, that sounds like the easy part.

i think everyone needs to chill until the pairs get delivered. i ordered 2 pairs and i'm not bugging out at all. bottom line, if they are fake we are all covered through paypal AND our credit cards. IMO SDS and AR have to know they would be in it up to their eyeballs if they are selling hundreds (if not thousands) of pairs of fakes. it just doesnt seem logical on their part, know what i am saying? too many cats are educated enough about quality for them to take such a huge risk.

Have been saying it for months now. People need to be careful with these early release sellers and their shoes.

If the box Label isn't proof enough for people that these are not authentic, than nothing will be.
People need to stop being in denial. Just because it looks real, and feels real, DOESN'T MEAN IT IS REAL.

Back
Top Bottom