Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

30t6p3b.gif
  Whats even worse is when these early release shoes get mixed in with RD pairs.

It's honestly a moot point.

If the shoes are somehow deemed fake because of a misplaced tag and/or lighter carbon fiber paper, so what?

It has been the stance of NT to discourage and prohibit the discussion of sites that sell fake or variant shoes. But if it turns out that the shoes aren't fakes, but instead "write off" pairs that are just illegally solicited, what does that say about NT? No, these sites aren't selling fakes, per se, but there's a thin moral line between fake and real, but not authorized for sell.

We always want to get the scoop first, or be the first to get the images, or be the first to have and flaunt them. It ultimately comes down to this insatiable desire to have it first, secure a pair, or avoid the lines that someone will get got. You will never be 100% certain if your pair bought five months early is real or variants or write offs, because the fact of the matter is your conscience won't let you face the fact that they are stolen goods, even with all of the evidence.

Next thing you know everyone is going to start inspecting their pairs and filing claims on unsuspecting sellers. Let's not open that Pandora's box. It will get ugly quick, as evidenced in this very thread.

I'd much rather camp and/or stay on the line with Eastbay for an hour just to have that peace of mind.

ITS MIME QUIET FOR BUYING ANYTHING FROM THESE SITES AND THATS HOW ILL KNOW FOR SURE IM GOOD... 

This is the same issue that brought promo-shoes.com down, the guy who runs that site also run a site that sells fakes. Only one problem dude started mixing his real pairs with his fake pairs.

The pics that were posted earlier, of the anny 11s the real pair vs the fake pair were taken by the guy who runs promo and those fakes were damn near spot on

CAVET EMPTOR

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

It's honestly a moot point.

If the shoes are somehow deemed fake because of a misplaced tag and/or lighter carbon fiber paper, so what?

It has been the stance of NT to discourage and prohibit the discussion of sites that sell fake or variant shoes. But if it turns out that the shoes aren't fakes, but instead "write off" pairs that are just illegally solicited, what does that say about NT? We always want to get the scoop first, or be the first to get the images, or be the first to have and flaunt them. No, these sites aren't selling fakes, per se, but there's a thin moral line between fake and real, but not authorized for sell.

It ultimately comes down to this insatiable desire to have it first, secure a pair, or avoid the lines that someone will get got. You will never be 100% certain if your pair bought five months early is real or variants or write offs, because the fact of the matter is your conscience won't let you face the fact that they are stolen goods, even with all of the evidence.

Next thing you know everyone is going to start expecting their pairs and filing claims on unsuspecting sellers. Let's not open that Pandora's box. It will get ugly quick, as evidenced in this very thread.

I'd much rather camp and/or stay on the line with Eastbay for an hour just to have that peace of mind.

&
Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

wheres that "impossibru" gif when you need it
laugh.gif

Damn this whole thread got me suspicious, I never ordered from Air Randy, or SDS, but I recently did my first early release with SoleAwesome, and I've purchased kicks from Kicks-Crew before who are also doing an early release. All in all, I know its safer to get my shoes in December which I plan to do. It almost makes me want to wait until December before I wear the pair from Sole Awesome to do a deep comparison. Should these sites be investigated as well, anyone have a DS pair of Space Jams from a legit reseller and Footlocker/FinishLine or Footaction thats willing to do a comparisons?

imo i feel that they are real. Evey pair I got from air randy and compared to my purchased pair on the release date were exact from the tag the insoles ad the overall appearance of the shoe. I never recieved anything that gave me any doubts that my shoes were from goodseller or some sort of fake. Even fake websites as seen on some youtube videos that manufacture replicas have very noticeable defects on them and most can be spotted a mile away if seen. We will see though when everone gets their pairs. Air randy to me via email that he is not worried about all of this hate brought down on him and Jay, but he said that he is workign hard to ship out over 500 pairs of the concords and man thats alot of pairs and hopefully everyone is going to be satisfied with their purchases.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

isnt the carbon fiber real that he posted? im confused..

That shoe that Proto posted is on point, other than the box label.

I have asked Jay to send me pictures of the current concord box label, just to see if the size number is correctly centered.

Also, according to Jay, the UPC code on the left side of the box label is always different from US label.  Now, I dont know how much truth there is to this claim, but take it for what its worth.

I think someone has already come in and said the size number can be off a lil, even for legit JB shoes.  Unless of course, his T23 5s and flint XIII are fake.......i would be real mad if that T23 pair is fake...............really mad.

thing is, i think the labels are new printed. shoes are 100% legit. hell ill even bet on it.

some more pics that he sent me, not tagged or anything.  I have a hard time identifying anything fake to them.  If these are fakes, the whole market place for sneakers are in for a rude awakening.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

carbon fiber.

Flightclub mentioned that the carbon fiber paper that came with the shoes were lighter than authentics. i don't have a pair to compare but i am sure one of you guys will notice.
edit: slamdunkspace i gave you a chance to refund my money. i sent 10 emails and no response. best of luck in the future.

IMO thats a LEGIT carbon fiber and paper..

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

there's a dude on ISS with the same exact story, that flightclub called his pair of space jam's from SDS fake, said they could tell b4 he took them out of the box.

he's yet to provide his own, tagged pictures. but he says his buddy's got pairs and they're fake too. here's pix of his buddy's pair (allegedly, and he's saying these are fake, hard to tell, but grade A replica's, but some how flight club could tell):

http://www.flickr.com/pho...1690399/with/6039901568/

i've contacted the owner of that flickr account, linked him to the ISS thread, and asked him if this story is true. hopefully he'll get back to me.

i compared his box tag pic to a legit pair on ebay (cuz i don't own them myself) and they look the same to me (aside from the suggest price tag not being there):

legit ebay pair:

%24(KGrHqUOKjME4mq++nl(BOS)J5rtQw~~48_12.JPG

his buddy's:

6039352065_0d738cf2b7_z.jpg

if someone out there reading this got a pair of these latest space jams from SDS can you please provide tagged pix to be compared with someone's who's pair was bought in 2009 directly from nike/footlocker/etc?

yep buddys are fake that tag is a dead giveaway.
1. Size not centered in its box.
2. Black ink has fading
3. Bar Code is wrong (I have 2 12's from finishline my number on both reads  8 23229 52658 4 14)

I AM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP SIZE NOT BEING CENTERED.

I am not basing that on just that though.

It's a combination of the three things.

I saw the tag. The first thing that jumped out is the tag itself seems to be dull. (the white specks in the label is suspect like a lower quality label was used)

Then I saw the Bar Code # the only number that seems to flucuate is the single 4 in my barcode. 

Lastly I saw the that size was off center. I personally have never seen that.

I am not saying the shoes are fake I have not seen any shoes, as all see is the box.

Remember, those shoes are 2 yrs out of production. If that matters.  

If fakes are identical to authentics. Its time to retire for good or never buy from a reseller or sneakerhead like ourselves ever again. Real until proven fake. Label on. Box doesnt prove a SHOE fake

Originally Posted by eddo1005
air-jordan-xi-concord-kl-2-12.jpg

the carbon fiber is quite similar with the one posted on kicks-lab...
the CF of the 2011 concords is more of a square shaped, just like the 2010 CGs but all black.

I honestly think that there isnt anything fake to these SJ, CG, concords. If anything, these just are pairs that arent "sanctioned" by Nike. But as far as workmanship goes, that alone does not make these shoes fake.

Funny thing is, Nike has the power to put a stop to this, but like many have mentioned earlier, they have definitely looked the other way, as it doesnt affect their bottomline at all. Anyone ever stop to think that even with all these early released pairs, these XI still sell out everywhere the first day of release and every year the resale value of these hit upwards of 300 the following days of the release, even though ppl can still purchase these from sites like SDS, AR for less. I think as long as Nike hits their projected revenue forecast, they could careless.

Just what i feel, after everything that has taken place in this thread.

I guess this is where I put,

/rant

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Video of Concords, purchased from Air Randy via his facebook.

Looks legit to me.  Size number correctly centered......if that even matters.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

some more pics that he sent me, not tagged or anything.  I have a hard time identifying anything fake to them.  If these are fakes, the whole market place for sneakers are in for a rude awakening.
Not really. Only those who purchase from AR/SDS are the ones getting got.

Like I said earlier, buy your shoes from authorized Nike retailers and you have nothing to worry about.

Honestly, I'm disappointed more evidence is being brought to the light about these pairs possibly (likely) being fake. It means less people will buy these fakes which means less REAL/AUTHENTIC pairs from Nike/Eastbay/storefronts for me to buy from.

Back
Top Bottom