Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

The toebox is suppose to be milky, not see through like the pairs Randy got.
The lightning got nothing to do with it.
They (Randy and Jay) are remaking the shoes right now, why do you think they are late on the shipments?

Just wait til you get your FootLocker/Champs pairs on release day 
roll.gif

PS. Dudes with less than 300 posts never get taken seriously on NT, oh well.  I'm just leaving this here. Sometime maybe a dude with 16 posts know a lot more than someone with 3000+, oh well, who am I to tell. Keep the Randy orders coming. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
**#@ outta here and just wait for the RD, if cats is buying fakes let them buy fakes, if they coming up on legit pairs months early, let them shine. Why you care either way?
sound like a buncha kids in here whining  
grin.gif

Y'all dudes can keep living in denial. I'm out, 
laugh.gif

One more real ones:

j1113_8.jpg

Why don't you think they are delaying the shipment? Jay and Randy doesn't know about the toecap difference, the guy who supplied those 2 just took all the shoes back to fix without telling them the mistake. 

SDS is selling his Concords for 1100RMB, you can't even buy bulk in mainland right now with that price 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

kicks-lab has the same milky toe.

air-jordan-xi-concord-kl-2-02.jpg

I doubt the lighting could affect the "milkyness" that much on other pairs.
and ole boy is correct. didnt zzyzz post a pair of concords a few days ago but said it was early run and not what everyone would get when the wrinkles came up about the quality.

Some on you are just reaching trying to make anyone who doesn't share your opinion look foolish with all this FAIL non-sense.
You must be kidding me right, please look above at Josh31's post.

Better yet, i will make it easier for you.

laugh.gif

One more real ones:

j1113_8.jpg

Why don't you think they are delaying the shipment? Jay and Randy doesn't know about the toecap difference, the guy who supplied those 2 just took all the shoes back to fix without telling them the mistake. 

SDS is selling his Concords for 1100RMB, you can't even buy bulk in mainland right now with that price 
indifferent.gif

so your gonna just try & act like this wasnt posted
nwey46.jpg
&
Originally Posted by eddo1005

and ole boy is correct. didnt zzyzz post a pair of concords a few days ago but said it was early run and not what everyone would get when the wrinkles came up about the quality.

Some on you are just reaching trying to make anyone who doesn't share your opinion look foolish with all this FAIL non-sense.

You haven't heard about GS shoes being fakes right? Why would you ever fake a GS shoe? See the difference here...

GS-milky toecap

b_1313083582_987.jpg

161b0r4.jpg

Men size

96m0l5.jpg

roll.gif

and btw...

Cool Grey 11s, Low top 11s, milky toebox.  
roll.gif

b_1295807638_98.jpg

b_1305521856_153.jpg

Why would JB change this detail on a model they've been using recently suddenly? 

I'm done, peace.

laugh.gif

One more real ones:

j1113_8.jpg

indifferent.gif
he nots selling them for $170
indifferent.gif
he has the cheapest price obviously he raised his price $10 as price has gone up on shoes from the supplier. you putting out a lot of false and stupid info right now.

doubt any of these dudes would risk their business to sell fakes of the biggest release and anyways i highly doubt there are any fakes out their period that look or are quality of the real ones.

laugh.gif

One more real ones:

j1113_8.jpg

indifferent.gif
How did you gather this info.  If you come up with a link or something that shows this, i might believe you a bit.  1100 RMB is like 175 USD.   Thats pretty much retail....pretty sure retail price is a bit higher in China than it is in the US.

thats kickz-lab. theres 2 different sites. kick(s) and kick(z)

You haven't heard about GS shoes being fakes right? Why would you ever fake a GS shoe? See the difference here...

GS-milky toecap

Men size

roll.gif

and btw...

Cool Grey 11s, Low top 11s, milky toebox.  
roll.gif

b_1295807638_98.jpg

Why would JB change this detail on a model they've been using recently suddenly? 

I'm done, peace.

So marqueesole is selling fake concords this year, but was selling real CGs last year?

wth?

Welp I'm feeling better about SDS cause they have the "milky" toe as well...if you go on the site those pics he put up yesterday have it...like everyone else I just hope peeps get their kicks soon so we can check them out and really see the difference. In my past experience with fakes you can really tell by the way they feel when you wear them, they usually just feel like youre walking on cardboard.

ok my bad, but the 2000 retro wasnt milky, was it?  Does that matter?

The difference in sole, is like a whole new playing field.....gosh

2hygvg1.gif

hey feel free to use a fail gif on me.

I just want to know how you know he's selling these for 1100 rmb in China?

link? private convo?  what?

ok my bad, but the 2000 retro wasnt milky, was it?  Does that matter?

The difference in sole, is like a whole new playing field.....gosh

you're going out of your way to be "funny" by trying to prove him wrong but hes proving you wrong.
SDS pair 

f42e36eaf3a51d695a22b91d1d38a683.image.666x443.JPG

Milky toe.

So it appears SDS has legit pairs ( still not sold on the SJs) and Air-Randy is selling something not too legit?

This is the real box you receive when you buy authentic 2009 spacejams.

This is the fake box I received from SLAMDUNKSPACE.COM

Notice that on the real box, the 23 is engraved in. You can see the indentation. Now look at the fake box from slamdunkspace. The numbers are basically a flat sticker with no indentation! This another dead give away guys. Jay says you will be receiving 100 percent authentic shoes, but he fails to mention that you will be receiving a fake box, fake carbon fiber paper, and a sketchy looking label sticker? Don't be naiive. A+++ quality replica. You must look at the small details...

The ones sds is selling have the milky toe cap. So apparently they receive the stamp of authenticity?

Marquee Sole, like a lot of other sites out there right now, with the clear toecap, probably doesn't know that his pairs are fakes. That's how good these super fakes ("B-grades" for you NTers, don't want to hurt your feelings) are.

You want the convo record? It's a phone call B... You want my SSN too?

Believe it or not, it's all good, have a good holiday, see you when the Cement 4s drop.

Back
Top Bottom