Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

MIKLY TOECAP = REAL.
SEE THROUGH = FAKE.

LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE, SDS HAS A COUPLE OF REAL ONES, IF YOU HAD THE OPTION OF TAKING PICS WITH A REAL OR A SUPER FAKE AND PUT THE PICS ON THE SITE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

roll.gif

Have a good day fellas.

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by eddo1005

thats kickz-lab. theres 2 different sites. kick(s) and kick(z)

ok my bad, but the 2000 retro wasnt milky, was it?  Does that matter?

The difference in sole, is like a whole new playing field.....gosh

you're going out of your way to be "funny" by trying to prove him wrong but hes proving you wrong.
hey, its not the first time it backfired, prolly wont be the last.

I honestly just need to know how that subtle difference in sole in now the new way to identify fakes.

Its not like i bought from Air-Randy.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

This is the real box you receive when you buy authentic 2009 spacejams.

This is the fake box I received from SLAMDUNKSPACE.COM

Notice that on the real box, the 23 is engraved in. You can see the indentation. Now look at the fake box from slamdunkspace. The numbers are basically a flat sticker with no indentation! This another dead give away guys. Jay says you will be receiving 100 percent authentic shoes, but he fails to mention that you will be receiving a fake box, fake carbon fiber paper, and a sketchy looking label sticker? Don't be naiive. A+++ quality replica. You must look at the small details...

once again, you keep going on about the box. maybe the box isnt legit but the shoes are. til you can somehow prove that the shoes are fake which you wont be able to then your posts mean nothing.

And regarding the Space Jam "restock".

You know there's leftover material from the Concord production right? Why would you wanna throw them away? Why not buying it from the factory and make Space Jams?

Word to Randy's blue shoe trees. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of you guys live in LaLa land, word to that pic a page back.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

MIKLY TOECAP = REAL.
SEE THROUGH = FAKE.

LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE, SDS HAS A COUPLE OF REAL ONES, IF YOU HAD THE OPTION OF TAKING PICS WITH A REAL OR A SUPER FAKE AND PUT THE PICS ON THE SITE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

roll.gif

Have a good day fellas.

I dont get it, if you knew this as a fact,

why did you wait all this time to come in with the info?

You couldve easily ended the whole argument 100 pages back....

You sound like you took a tour inside Jay's warehouse...

MIKLY TOECAP = REAL.
SEE THROUGH = FAKE.

roll.gif

Have a good day fellas.

You don't see me starting a post and announcing what JB's 1,000 to 2,000 Exclusive new PE is right? 
Timing is everything, and to be honest, I post on my own schedule 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

This is the real box you receive when you buy authentic 2009 spacejams.

This is the fake box I received from SLAMDUNKSPACE.COM

Notice that on the real box, the 23 is engraved in. You can see the indentation. Now look at the fake box from slamdunkspace. The numbers are basically a flat sticker with no indentation! This another dead give away guys. Jay says you will be receiving 100 percent authentic shoes, but he fails to mention that you will be receiving a fake box, fake carbon fiber paper, and a sketchy looking label sticker? Don't be naiive. A+++ quality replica. You must look at the small details...

once again, you keep going on about the box. maybe the box isnt legit but the shoes are. til you can somehow prove that the shoes are fake which you wont be able to then your posts mean nothing.

HAHAHA maybe the box isn't legit but the shoes are?!??! are you kidding me? slamdunkspace has repeated 100000 times on twitter on their website that all pieces are 100 percent authentic and accurate. "we don't sell fakes." (twitter.com/slamdunkspace) why not mention to the customers that you will be receiving a fake box?! A liar is always a liar. SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dont know why some pics uploaded smaller
alien.gif

the shoes Jay (SDS) sent me are old shoes from very early production, not whats expected to arrive and ship to customer. shoes are wrinkled most likely because thats all i got. they did not come in box or shoe trees. THESE ARE NOT THE SHOES WE ARE GOING TO BE RECEIVING! the shoes look good. patent is cut good, tint is pretty good and jumpman is perfect but yes i did notice the wrinkle in the back.

All i did was try to put some minds at rest showing that he was legit even though he sent me older shoes and with the Space Jams people received today you can expect to get the best quality Concords. PERIOD

These looks legit to me.. if you want to see fakes there are tons of fakes out there, none of them look like this

the fake box=fake shoes discussion went out the window 2+ yrs ago dude.... fake box does not always = fake shoes post the damn shoe pics & you will have your answer but your just going hard to do it post the shoe pics & this will be deaded quick............

a lot of desperate people getting taken advantage of,
even if all the shoes from all these sites were real - the examples of
ridiculous customer service are enough to exhibit what kind of businessmen
some of the sites have running them

this whole siuation is upsetting to watch from any angle

MIKLY TOECAP = REAL.
SEE THROUGH = FAKE.

roll.gif

Have a good day fellas.

You don't see me starting a post and announcing what JB's 1,000 to 2,000 Exclusive new PE is right? 
indifferent.gif

Ok, I can deal with that.

But to get things straight, are you saying that if the shoes received come with milky sole at the toe cap, then they are authentic?  And if its see through, then its fake?

Is this also true for 09 space jams?

I assume this method isnt necessarily true for XI releases pre 2009?

can we ban zyzz or suspend him for SPAMMING. Jay, is that you?

ban me? im from michigan been on here for 6 years. hop off me seriously.

indifferent.gif

But to get things straight, are you saying that if the shoes received come with milky sole at the toe cap, then they are authentic?  And if its see through, then its fake?

PROBABLY SINCE I BELIEVE WHAT IS USED FOR THE SOLE MATERIALS HAS CHANGED. HENCE, THE ABILITY OF THE NEW SOLES TO YELLOW LIGHTNING QUICK COMPARED TO THE OLDER MODELS.

LOOK WHAT I STARTED IN THIS THREAD. SHOULD OF KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT AND LET PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR "QUESTIONABLE KICKS"
laugh.gif

I posted this before but here it goes again.

Your boxes and accessories from the overseas sites are fake. 99.9% sure.

We should know by now the shoes get made first and then they get boxed with accessories.

Nike doesn't make the boxes/accessories in the same factory.

Once these overseas sites get the shoes they have to out source to another factory to make their boxes and accessories.

The kicks though are Legit.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

if anything you should be suspended....... spamming
laugh.gif
Im in the discussion. Seeing both sides. Not defending SDS at every drop. Noob Lee made a great point. Zyzz has the "inside" on SDS it seems and promotes his site religiously. 

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.

laugh.gif

what am i spamming? you guys are all asking and wondering and im just throwing out what ive experienced or heard from Jay.

at this moment im done with this thread will people start receiving their shoes. some of you dudes know nothing about shoes. dudes posting pics of his carbon fiber on his space jams and they are legit
laugh.gif
makes sense

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

indifferent.gif

PROBABLY SINCE I BELIEVE WHAT IS USED FOR THE SOLE MATERIALS HAS CHANGED. HENCE, THE ABILITY OF THE NEW SOLES TO YELLOW LIGHTNING QUICK COMPARED TO THE OLDER MODELS.

Well this thread just got really interesting the last few pages, even though i made myself look stupid. 

Anyway, its late in Taiwan, but i will be following this thread again in like 7 hours.

Milky vs. See-through sole.......................................................who knew?

laugh.gif
Im in the discussion. Seeing both sides. Not defending SDS at every drop. Noob Lee made a great point. Zyzz has the "inside" on SDS it seems and promotes his site religiously. 

theres others doing the exact same thing for randy... honestly you just seem to have a problem with zyzz personally because if you didnt you would be saying this about them all & not just him hes defending because as of right now hes the only person who can because hes ordered before & HE HAS CONCORDS IN HAND..

Regarding boxes,
A couple years ago when these early releases first started, all the sellers used orange boxes, until people in the US complained about no boxes.

So all these sellers had to go and make their own boxes.

Because when Nike makes a shoe, they make the shoes first, then make the boxes.

Boxes can be fake, they are all fake, but the shoes are 99.9% real. I can promise you that.

These super fakes started with the Black Cement 3s, I posted some pics too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man its getting better and better!
thread of the year right here.

so its official then? MILKY TOE CAP = REAL

CLEAR = FAKE?

no ifs ands or buts?

Back
Top Bottom