Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Seeing these websites being promoted, after proving they sell fakes/do shady business is making me want to retire from NT
frown.gif
There's still no proof of them selling Fakes.

Quick question. How much do you think this release will affect the value of 2000 Concords? An oppurtunity has presented itself to me to get another ds pair of 2000's for a fairly good price, but i'm not sure if i should wait a little while longer for the value on 2000's to drop, or i shoud just wait till december to get the 2011 concords. What to do?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Seeing these websites being promoted, after proving they sell fakes/do shady business is making me want to retire from NT
frown.gif

SDS doesnt sell fakes. others im not so sure. unless you bought from them or have proof stop spreading lies just like the other guy.

did he get banned? i hope so
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Dont know why people would pay double the price for this GR...
because they don't want to deal with camping out on release day? and they're getting theirs early? and it guarantees them a pair?

I'm sure most can see my exchange with Jay on twitter...the dude is mad because I filed a paypal claim on the 13th and saying it's my fault...
I explained that the claim was to force him to submit a tracking number and it served as a plan B and he could just submit tracking and cancel the claim, and well he would rather just argue with me...

While I believe the shoes are real, the customer service and communication suck, which is expected. Good luck to ya young'ns copping from Jay/AR

I believe they have tarnished this release and will be this way til the holidays when everyone who ordered from them has it and we move on to RD

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I'm sure most can see my exchange with Jay on twitter...the dude is mad because I filed a paypal claim on the 13th and saying it's my fault...
I explained that the claim was to force him to submit a tracking number and it served as a plan B and he could just submit tracking and cancel the claim, and well he would rather just argue with me...

While I believe the shoes are real, the customer service and communication suck, which is expected. Good luck to ya young'ns copping from Jay/AR

I believe they have tarnished this release and will be this way til the holidays when everyone who ordered from them has it and we move on to RD

That guy running twitter is not Jay himself.  Thought u ought to know.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

that guy is pretty much a douche....I explained it about 4 different ways, I'm the customer and you were unresponsive so I took precaution, log in and simply tell paypal you shipped and there will be no problem and he just keeps going on about how I have to cancel (which if you cancel a claim you can never open the same claim)

that guy is pretty much a douche....I explained it about 4 different ways, I'm the customer and you were unresponsive so I took precaution, log in and simply tell paypal you shipped and there will be no problem and he just keeps going on about how I have to cancel (which if you cancel a claim you can never open the same claim)

Right, never cancel a claim, once its filed.

Do not cancel till you actually get the shoes or get the refund.

And yes, that guy running his twitter is flat annoying.

maybe you shouldve waited a little while longer.  i mean you have 45 days to file after purchase.. 

"in other news"
hopefully mine shipped today. i ordered on 7-30, so i kno i was in the first 100.  been waiting on these cords and jams for a minute now lol.  i sure hope the quality is up the par. it'd be a shame to have wasted so much energy on a failure.  i dont really let this stuff irk me anymore though.  i just charge it to the game.  if i come back empty, i'll file and move on.  there's really only 2 outcomes, either i'm happy with the kicks, or i get my money back. i cant lose, so why stress?..

Originally Posted by Freeze

maybe you shouldve waited a little while longer.  i mean you have 45 days to file after purchase.. 

"in other news"
hopefully mine shipped today. i ordered on 7-30, so i kno i was in the first 100.  been waiting on these cords and jams for a minute now lol.  i sure hope the quality is up the par. it'd be a shame to have wasted so much energy on a failure.  i dont really let this stuff irk me anymore though.  i just charge it to the game.  if i come back empty, i'll file and move on.  there's really only 2 outcomes, either i'm happy with the kicks, or i get my money back. i cant lose, so why stress?..

heh, not taking a shot at ya, but you seemed pretty stressed out 50 pages back.
laugh.gif

Glad you have it all figured out now. 

obviously patience is a virtue, and my claim wasn't because I was scared about those posting fake pics, etc...
it was simply a precaution because I felt since he pushed the shipping date back, he might do it again and I didn't want that.
I can always get them elsewhere (which I will have to now)

I'm not mad, just a little frustrated due to the back and forth on twitter, and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money back because they won't accept the chargeback or answer
the paypal email....

my own fault really...should have just let it be...

I took a leap of faith in buying these early from one of thementioned websites due to convience and the possibility that I amy not be able to try to cop on the night of Dec 22nd. When I recieve the shoes I will post pics. If shoes are not legit then my $275 mistake will help everyone else.

"in other news"

heh, not taking a shot at ya, but you seemed pretty stressed out 50 pages back.
laugh.gif

Glad you have it all figured out now. 
haha yea no doubt. this is like therapy. the more i talked about my issues regarding these kicks the more i was able to let it go loll. and then watching dudes beat the subject to death in here made me care even less.  i'm hoping theyll come soon, but i mean, i cant control what happens.

obviously patience is a virtue, and my claim wasn't because I was scared about those posting fake pics, etc...
it was simply a precaution because I felt since he pushed the shipping date back, he might do it again and I didn't want that.
I can always get them elsewhere (which I will have to now)

I'm not mad, just a little frustrated due to the back and forth on twitter, and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money back because they won't accept the chargeback or answer
the paypal email....

my own fault really...should have just let it be...

Nah fam, you did what you thought was the thing to do at the time to protect yourself.  I can relate completely.

Though for future reference, i would suggest paying with a credit card for these kinds of transactions, even through paypal.  It prvodies a second layer of protection, as we all know, paypal can be unrealiable. 

2nd advice would be to wait it out in the future.  I know not everyone has the luxury of letting a few hundred bucks stay in someone else's hand while waiting for merchandise to arrive, but if you do plan on buying from these oversea sellers, you have to be ready for there is a chance that your shoes wont come for a long while.  As Freeze has stated, you have 45 days to file a claim, and thats what i always go by when i consider the route of filing a claim.  I would only do it, if its getting too close to the end of the 45 days window.

Anyway, hopefully, you still end up getting the concords.

i ordered on july 30th, order number 426, "Jay" on twitter said that just because your number is "100" or whatever doesnt mean you were the 100th sale, its just a number they use to label purchases.

and the reason I purchased them early was to avoid the lines, avoid camping out and losing my sz 13 (which my local stores only get two pair of anyway) to a sz 9 lil douch3 who buys up whatever size he can get his lil hype beast hands on. space jam release here was crazy, cool grey release the employees bought all of the size 13s, and i ended up having to spend $250, for one pair, and drive an hour both ways to grab a pair with an employee discount, but driving a tahoe and gas prices being rape, i ended up spending 220 that day. so with this release i am buying early, paying extra, and protected through paypal. so im content

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Quick question. How much do you think this release will affect the value of 2000 Concords? An oppurtunity has presented itself to me to get another ds pair of 2000's for a fairly good price, but i'm not sure if i should wait a little while longer for the value on 2000's to drop, or i shoud just wait till december to get the 2011 concords. What to do?
Thanks.
to me, older shoes value doesnt get affected 
someone offered me $1000 for my DS OG concords, i didnt take the deal, cause its got to be the shoes. lol

my pair is prolly one of the cleanest pair and sole still icey, in person.

wqws9s.jpg

Originally Posted by matt2126

i ordered on july 30th, order number 426, "Jay" on twitter said that just because your number is "100" or whatever doesnt mean you were the 100th sale, its just a number they use to label purchases.
this is comforting to hear! My order number is 546. And earlier today when it had been mentioned that Randy possibly "over pre-ordered", I was concerned Jay might do the same thing. But after asking Twitter-Jay if they would for sure be able to fulfill all orders and the response was "yes", that eased the worry. This piece of info here would have done the same thing but I'll take any assurance I can get!! Anyway...Looks like things are coming together!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!
smokin.gif

Edit: Oh yeah....Those OG's look sick! Missed out on some NDS but worn OG's on ebay this past Sunday. Went for $210. Main reason I didn't bid higher was cause I had just paid for the Preorder.

Originally Posted by air force baller

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Thanks.
someone offered me $1000 for my DS OG concords, i didnt take the deal, cause its got to be the shoes. lol

wqws9s.jpg

I would have given them up for a stack. Especially if they are unwearable. Nice pair of OG's though.
pimp.gif

thx guys,

but if i had sold em for 1k, i wouldnt be able to find me a brand new pair that is icey and white #!% upper. sole in person is icey as %#@#.

they also look wearable. cause i unds my OG bred 11s and them shoes are mad durable.

Originally Posted by air force baller

wqws9s.jpg

somebody offered u a grand for those..wow
pimp.gif

i wish i had one like that man..still in the hunt for one. but in the meantime im still happy with what i have..

didnt cop any from the pre-sellers, better wait on RD..but well, thats just me though
ohwell.gif

Yep, this is what mine says:

Posting Date Drop-off Point Origin
15-Aug-2011 Fo Tan Post Office Fo Tan Post Office

Date # Location Delivery Status
15-Aug-2011 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
15-Aug-2011 Hong Kong In transit.
16-Aug-2011 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
17-Aug-2011 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 17-Aug-2011

Not sure this has been posted, but kicks-crew is also doing pre-orders...price is a little steeper than AR and SDS. Says they will ship at the end of the month. Kicks-crew is legit.

some guy is going at Jay on twitter. said he got fake jams. said flightclub confirmed it. now a handful of people want refunds.

...and the plot thickens..

If it involves flightclub, then it must be the same guy a couple pages back.  The same person thats posting the same story on the other forum too.  He created a twitter account too huh?  Going the extra distance.

Sad thing is, because of the nature of Jay's business, he could never come out with all the information necessary to prove that his shoes are legit.  That only gives ways to more speculations/accusations.
damn this thread got really out of hand for a little bit. first and foremost, I AM NOT that dude on twitter who went at it with jay.  whoever made that twitter account simply used my incident at flightclub in order to try to get a refund, posing as me. SMDH.  i am simply unsatisfied customer that wants to protect others from making the same mistake i made. anyways, i have read every single reply and comment that has been said and a lot of you guys are asking for pictures of the shoes. i can still post up tagged pics if you guys want. but like eddo1005 stated, due to the nature of jay's business pictures will NOT solve the issue.  you guys can flame me all you want, but the truth of the matter is that A+++ grade replicas look almost identical to authentics. these small differences between fake and replica can not necessarily be seen by pictures. the only way i could think of proving this is by taking the shoes back to flightclub and shooting a video having them show the small differences.  now, i understand that flightclub is not the "shoe police" but they are the most knowledgeable shoe experts that i may have access to.  
the sad part of this is whole thing is that when you guys start receiving your concords or whatever else from sds, you will believe that they are real and then flood the message boards with pictures of your "authentic" concords and say how KOBEFTW is an effing liar or how i am air randy or something of that sort. just because your friends, family, footlocker employees, etc. tell you they are real and look authentic take it with a grain of salt. A++++ replica = A++++ replica. meaning that unless you have a very thorough knowledge of Jordan 11's and how they are factory replicated, you will be fooled.  after all this controversy i wouldn't be surprised if slamdunkspace or other early sites decide to throw in a few real pairs to some customers in order to defend against claims against them.  

i shall leave you with this: http://forum.bodybuilding...owthread.php?t=136285341

I am tired. Zyzz

-kobeftwL

Back
Top Bottom