Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Man how is everyone getting their tracking numbers to work? I ordered mine the first day AR had them up, sent me the tracking the very next day and everything was cool. I have been trying to get a hold of him for the last 3 days and get no response, and I've tried my tracking number every day and it just says there is no info. Can someone help me out? Here is my tracking - CP835649380HK

Originally Posted by Freeze

so has it been confirmed that SDS is shipping now?

he emailed me and tol me he shipped 100 pairs. and he even took pics of all the packages just to prove it and that hes gonna send me tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Freeze

so has it been confirmed that SDS is shipping now?

he emailed me and tol me he shipped 100 pairs. and he even took pics of all the packages just to prove it and that hes gonna send me tonight or tomorrow.
fasho. he just announced he shipped on twitter too.  so anxious to finally get these and the jams! feels like one big roller coaster finally about to end..

Glad to hear some of you are getting your pairs shipped to you. I personally have reached my limit!!! After purchasing on Aug 3rd, and not hearing from "Randy," I then decided to file a dispute with paypal. Only to have "Randy" tell me he was shipping in that instant yesterday afternoon. However, this morning, the tracking# remains inactive/unavailable, so I have escalated my dispute to a claim. I really do hope ya'll get yours! I may be mad later but this dude cannot treat customers like he has us by the "testicles"

SDS twitter reads that they shipped Concords today, but tracking will be provided end of week?  
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

2a57586e874a7e4b04c4706c92c1c913.image.666x443.JPG

7cf6e47d64c92ef2134b3856375fc196.image.666x443.JPG

1e3c0dec94c9938b96ff1f3a9bdce483.image.666x443.JPG

fdf67969ced8d75860bc115afa5653da.image.666x443.JPG

Sick pics,
pimp.gif

concord color shoe trees
lmao at his insole tag
laugh.gif
The patent leather cut on this pair is so-so. The ankle padding looks thin like on the 2010 CGs.
But why is SlamDunkSpace displaying a full length ZOOM AIR cushioning unit with the XI concords?

Do they have ZOOM AIR now? I know the AJ XIII were the very first Air Jordans which had always

ZOOM AIR inside, while the AJ XII had standard encapsulated AIR in the white/black-taxis and white/varsity reds-blk

but rumored that the Obsidian/white-french blues were switched to ZOOM AIR.

Also all XII retros have ZOOM AIR and much more flexible and softer midsoles.

have a question why is it that if these shoes release with so many available on release day that they sell for 300 to 400 plus that first week? Don't people just camp out and get them since i see alot of photos and videos of them camping out for these every december?

^because people like myself dont like standing in line. I'm capable of standing in line for 2-3 hours, tops. And being in LA, standing in line for two hours for this shoe will get you a whole lot of nothing.

If i buy some concords off SDS rite now when should i expect too get my shoes , since he barely started shipping of the concords that people bought early this month .

To get something good at camp u need to be one of the first few people there depending on what stock store has. Camped before. Not worth it to me

Originally Posted by badboy074

have a question why is it that if these shoes release with so many available on release day that they sell for 300 to 400 plus that first week? Don't people just camp out and get them since i see alot of photos and videos of them camping out for these every december?

ive never camped & dont plan to some people are just too lazy to do wk after rd to get a pair for decent prices thats when you see people "breaking down" & paying 400+ for something only to "restock" a week later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

If i buy some concords off SDS rite now when should i expect too get my shoes , since he barely started shipping of the concords that people bought early this month .

im thinking you would have them maybe around mid sept... im thinking the same thing if i order now when would i have them.... Zyzz you wanna take a swing at it im not gonna ask him & wait for him to cover/bland respond .....

Camping is something kids do. If you're 18 and want to do it for the love, passion, experience...etc whatever, I understand. If you're 30 yrs old (like me) and have no problem standing in line all night for a "chance" to get the shoes you want in your size, go kill yourself. No brainier for me to pay the premium and get the shoes early and delivered to my house.

you would get them end of this month most likely. all pairs already ordered will most likely be shipped by the end of the week. so thats 400+ pairs shipped by end of the week. take 5-7 days to arrive.

Originally Posted by S329

Camping is something kids do. If you're 18 and want to do it for the love, passion, experience...etc whatever, I understand. If you're 30 yrs old (like me) and have no problem standing in line all night for a "chance" to get the shoes you want in your size, go kill yourself. No brainier for me to pay the premium and get the shoes early and delivered to my house.

I agree.  But I still wont pay a premium for them.  Space Jams I never bought, and the CG's I got for less than retail.  I just dont understand how people still to this day have not learned to be civil.  Its amazing how ******ed most of these people are.  When you cant control yourselves in public, and proceed to act childish even though you are a grown man, you are ******ed.

solesearch22 wrote:
Man how is everyone getting their tracking numbers to work? I ordered mine the first day AR had them up, sent me the tracking the very next day and everything was cool. I have been trying to get a hold of him for the last 3 days and get no response, and I've tried my tracking number every day and it just says there is no info. Can someone help me out? Here is my tracking - CP835649380HK

I'm on the same boat. I been checking my tracking since I got it and nothing. This is the first and last time I order from AR. At this rate were going to get the shoes sometime in December.

^^^ LOL I will file a paypal claim or get a refund way before December. I just want to know if they're shipping or not, just to have it confirmed that they're at least on the way. I don't know why other people have tracking numbers that they say are workin but mine isn't

Originally Posted by S329

+1

I've outgrown that. The kids be annoying too

Originally Posted by casper90403

^because people like myself dont like standing in line. I'm capable of standing in line for 2-3 hours, tops. And being in LA, standing in line for two hours for this shoe will get you a whole lot of nothing.

^^^agreed, and I don't enjoy standing in line for 4-5 hours and not certain if I'm gonna get a pair. Especially with these stores don't really like to tell you how many sizes that have. I honestly feel the extra 60-90 dollars is a bit reasonable to get your pair early. It's like a security deposit in a way. L.A releases are too crazy. And most places (example: the fox hills mall) don't know how to handle these kind of releases. I never plan on camping at the fox for a big release like this..

Originally Posted by sneakerst

SDS uses the zoom insole to write his name and tag the pics. 

and i bet he puts the insoles back in the shoes and sells that very pair with the writing on it 

Jay is working like crazy I bet.
He has to put all the boxes together.
Put paper in boxes
Tie, lace and insert shoe trees
Then fill out customs forms.

Back
Top Bottom