Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Anybody know if Air Randy is still shipping? I ordered on the 3rd of Aug. Got my damn Tracking but no info.. this is just stupid now...

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

if yall go on randys facebook page he's givin refunds back witout people askin...they flammin him as they should

over pre ordered?

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

if yall go on randys facebook page he's givin refunds back witout people askin...they flammin him as they should
What? No way...I'm at work I can't even look right now. Man I am gonna flip if he does that to me. But then I guess I'll calm down and just pre-order somewhere else or wait til RD...but still, terrible customer service, very poorly ran if true

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Jay is working like crazy I bet.
He has to put all the boxes together.
Put paper in boxes
Tie, lace and insert shoe trees
Then fill out customs forms.
Wow, someone actually understands what shipping actually involves! Not just as simple as getting the shoes and boom they go out. Also multiply everything you said by what...200, 300, 400?

I don't see how people are complaining when it can seem like a chore for one of our own people from this board or ebay to ship out one damn pair of shoes in a timely manner.

Damn, hope Jay doesn't do the same. Seems both those dudes were just selling as many pairs as they possibly could and planning on dealing with not having enough pairs later.
30t6p3b.gif

@Harlem...I just tweeted him to ask the very same thing. I'm worried too. In one of the earlier e-mail responses from him, he told me my order number was #546. Yikes! But I ordered on August 5th. Didn't seem like there were enough 100 pair "restocks" for me to have been #546 on the 5th...???

Edit: Just tweeted me back. Says "We can fulfill, No problem. We don't sell more than what we receive. We don't do that to our customers."

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I don't see how people are complaining when it can seem like a chore for one of our own people from this board or ebay to ship out one damn pair of shoes in a timely manner.

+2 lol.
And man I hope my order doesnt get refunded. That will suck considering I ordered in July.

Put paper in boxes
Wow, someone actually understands what shipping actually involves! Not just as simple as getting the shoes and boom they go out. Also multiply everything you said by what...200, 300, 400?

I have business savvy. Plus, I have shipped shoes to NTers. It takes a great deal of time. Last year pictures of CG's stacked on a table with a flat stack of cool grey paper sitting next to them. There also was a stack of the CG boxes laid flat that needed assembly. Bin of CG shoe trees. So they are litterally putting these thngs together as they ship. Jays twitter has not been as active as it was. So I know they are busy.

about time some people understand how it works. you dudes are expecting too much in such little time. if you paid for your shoes, your gonna get them.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

@Harlem...I just tweeted him to ask the very same thing. I'm worried too. In one of the earlier e-mail responses from him, he told me my order number was #546. Yikes! But I ordered on August 5th. Didn't seem like there were enough 100 pair "restocks" for me to have been #546 on the 5th...???

Edit: Just tweeted me back. Says "We can fulfill, No problem. We don't sell more than what we receive. We don't do that to our customers."

Thanks, good news.

Wow left the country for a couple of days and come back to find conspiracies, fake accounts, more fake/b-grades talk, peoppe talking $%!@ about inhave more money than you,etc.....

This is getting ridiculous, just wait for your shoes to get here and relax

Now i understand why riots broke out with the jams and cg's

It takes awhile just to make the boxes and put the paper inside the shoebox. A local spot in NYC got the cool greys 4 months early and they came in 3 different boxes. 2 boxes just sneakers only and another box which the cool grey boxes and paper. It took them about 3-4 hours to make the box, put the paper in, put the shoe trees in the coolgreys and then put the sneakers in the box. If slamdunkspace got over 500 pairs that's gonna take awhile to do

Originally Posted by S329

Camping is something kids do. If you're 18 and want to do it for the love, passion, experience...etc whatever, I understand. If you're 30 yrs old (like me) and have no problem standing in line all night for a "chance" to get the shoes you want in your size, go kill yourself. No brainier for me to pay the premium and get the shoes early and delivered to my house.

Did it twice prior to being 20 years old over 6 years ago. Totally not worth it. Kicks are nice for the first couple of days, but then u realize you spent half your day or night in line for sneakers. In New York, you take the chance of getting jacked for your camped out kicks afterwards.

Thank God I don't have to camp outside but I feel for those who have to. I camped for the Xbox 360, was cold as hell in MN in November that year.

Put paper in boxes

I have business savvy. Plus, I have shipped shoes to NTers. It takes a great deal of time. Last year pictures of CG's stacked on a table with a flat stack of cool grey paper sitting next to them. There also was a stack of the CG boxes laid flat that needed assembly. Bin of CG shoe trees. So they are litterally putting these thngs together as they ship. Jays twitter has not been as active as it was. So I know they are busy.

Thanks for the insight but this basically cements me from ever buying shoes from SDS or AR. I prefer my shoes from an authorized Nike/JB retailer.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

about time some people understand how it works. you dudes are expecting too much in such little time. if you paid for your shoes, your gonna get them.

Let's just say at cost, these XI's are $20+ another $20 for shipping , sold 400 pairs ?He's still to pocket close to $90,000 !I'd be working triple time to get them out so I can't get paid !$90,000 cash in your bank account can buy plenty of nice stuff (or tail ) , or you can live comfortably until the columbia XI release next year
wink.gif

So Randy responded to my paypal claim by providing the same bogus tracking number he gave me on aug. 4th, which remains inative, instead of refunding the funds as he has already done to some. I don't get this cat!!! 

Back
Top Bottom