Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol, does this happen with all the early releases? I think a lot of ppl are low key mad that some of us are getting the Concords early and they have to wait until December? The anticipation kills me too.

I didn't know ordering was reserved for a  select few. Kinda sad I didn't get an invite 
frown.gif

roll.gif

I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE ON HERE AND ME INCLUDED WHO MORE THAN LIKELY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN 90% OF THE CATS POSTING ON NIKETALK AND IN THIS VERY THREAD. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO STUNT ON OTHERS EARLY AND EVEN SO BUYING A PAIR EARLY WOULD BE A DUMB MOVE ON MY PART SINCE I HAVE NO INTENTION OF UNDEADSTOCKING MY STORE BOUGHT PAIRS UNTIL AT MINIMUM SUMMER OR FALL 2012 SO WAITING UNTIL DECEMBER DOESN'T REALLY MEAN MUCH TO ME. THAT EXCUSE IS WEAK AT BEST AND IS NOT INDICATIVE OF WHY ME AND OTHERS HAVE MADE COMMENTS ABOUT THESE SITES.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY POSTS FROM YEARS AGO, I WOULD BUY EARLY PAIRS FROM THESE SITES EVERY RELEASE. LITERALLY EVERY RELEASE FROM HYPED TO NOT SO HOT RELEASES I GRABBED EARLY FROM THESE OVERSEAS SITES. I'VE BOUGHT FROM THEM ALL EXCEPT SDS SO I CAN'T PERSONALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BUT FOR EVERY OTHER SITE I CAN. I ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS AND SUSPICIONS ABOUT MY PAIRS BUT THE LURE OF COPPING EARLY AND BEING THE FIRST TO STUNT WAS TOO GREAT. IT TOOK YEARS FOR ME TO FINALLY ADMIT TO MYSELF THAT DAMN I GOT GOT. THE 09 TRUE BLUES AND WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S WERE THE STRAWS THAT BROKE MY BACK. SOLD OFF ALL MY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS AND REPLACED WITH STORE BOUGHT PAIRS.

BY ALL MEANS, EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR PAIRS. IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU GOT FAKES OR B-GRADES THEN RUN WITH THAT. NO HATE ON MY END AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THEM NO MATTER WHAT ANOTHER MAN THINKS BUT FOR ME PERSONALLY I CAN'T CO-SIGN THESE PLACES ANYMORE AND I USE TO COSIGN VMVINC HEAVILY TO THE POINT YOU WOULD THINK I WORKED FOR THEM.

THERE ARE TONS OF LURKERS ON THESE FORUMS AND I USED TO BE ONE TOO THAT WOULD COME FOR INFORMATION. I POST MY SIDE OF THE STORY AND WHAT I BELIEVE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THESE SITES AND LET THEM MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS AFTER HEARING BOTH SIDES. I WISH THE PEOPLE COMING OUT NOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM WOULD OF SPOKE UP WHEN I WAS A NEWBIE. WOULD OF SAVED ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS...

I'LL PATIENTLY WAIT UNTIL DEC. 23RD AND GET MY 3 PAIRS FROM FINISHLINE.

OUT BEFORE THE LOCK.

lol at memphis saying "out before lock"

why would this thread be locked? haha
the most anticipated Jordan in a LONG time, won't have its thread locked, at least imo

there are fake foams, but they are laughable compared to the real ones, Like I said I know for a fact people have been selling large amounts of shoes from Air Randy thru FC and never had a problem and still do it, when these orders hit there will be plenty sent over to FC...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This thread is getting ridiculous. it might as well be locked up. All theories, with no proof. Barely anything about Concords in the last 100 pages.
Couldn't agree more...sheesh!

Damn a lot of accusations being thrown and I ain't going to lie it's making me a lil worried, but I'm putting my trust in sds and the positive feedback previous buyers have noted.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol, does this happen with all the early releases? I think a lot of ppl are low key mad that some of us are getting the Concords early and they have to wait until December? The anticipation kills me too.

I didn't know ordering was reserved for a  select few. Kinda sad I didn't get an invite 
frown.gif

roll.gif

I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE ON HERE AND ME INCLUDED WHO MORE THAN LIKELY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN 90% OF THE CATS POSTING ON NIKETALK AND IN THIS VERY THREAD. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO STUNT ON OTHERS EARLY AND EVEN SO BUYING A PAIR EARLY WOULD BE A DUMB MOVE ON MY PART SINCE I HAVE NO INTENTION OF UNDEADSTOCKING MY STORE BOUGHT PAIRS UNTIL AT MINIMUM SUMMER OR FALL 2012 SO WAITING UNTIL DECEMBER DOESN'T REALLY MEAN MUCH TO ME. THAT EXCUSE IS WEAK AT BEST AND IS NOT INDICATIVE OF WHY ME AND OTHERS HAVE MADE COMMENTS ABOUT THESE SITES.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS MY POSTS FROM YEARS AGO, I WOULD BUY EARLY PAIRS FROM THESE SITES EVERY RELEASE. LITERALLY EVERY RELEASE FROM HYPED TO NOT SO HOT RELEASES I GRABBED EARLY FROM THESE OVERSEAS SITES. I'VE BOUGHT FROM THEM ALL EXCEPT SDS SO I CAN'T PERSONALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BUT FOR EVERY OTHER SITE I CAN. I ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS AND SUSPICIONS ABOUT MY PAIRS BUT THE LURE OF COPPING EARLY AND BEING THE FIRST TO STUNT WAS TOO GREAT. IT TOOK YEARS FOR ME TO FINALLY ADMIT TO MYSELF THAT DAMN I GOT GOT. THE 09 TRUE BLUES AND WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S WERE THE STRAWS THAT BROKE MY BACK. SOLD OFF ALL MY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS AND REPLACED WITH STORE BOUGHT PAIRS.

BY ALL MEANS, EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR PAIRS. IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU GOT FAKES OR B-GRADES THEN RUN WITH THAT. NO HATE ON MY END AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THEM NO MATTER WHAT ANOTHER MAN THINKS BUT FOR ME PERSONALLY I CAN'T CO-SIGN THESE PLACES ANYMORE AND I USE TO COSIGN VMVINC HEAVILY TO THE POINT YOU WOULD THINK I WORKED FOR THEM.

THERE ARE TONS OF LURKERS ON THESE FORUMS AND I USED TO BE ONE TOO THAT WOULD COME FOR INFORMATION. I POST MY SIDE OF THE STORY AND WHAT I BELIEVE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THESE SITES AND LET THEM MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS AFTER HEARING BOTH SIDES. I WISH THE PEOPLE COMING OUT NOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM WOULD OF SPOKE UP WHEN I WAS A NEWBIE. WOULD OF SAVED ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS...

I'LL PATIENTLY WAIT UNTIL DEC. 23RD AND GET MY 3 PAIRS FROM FINISHLINE.

OUT BEFORE THE LOCK.

Damn bro so you work for the IRS in addition to being a sneaker authenticator, no wonder you type in all caps and seem so miserable ..........Can we just stick to talking about concords in this thread until we have actual proof of people receiving fakes , and no I haven't ordered these but also haven't ruled out the possibility either ,not to "stunt" but because this is one of my favorite all time sneakers and unlike a vast majority of this community I actually enjoy wearing my J's . Hopefully mods will start warning/ suspending people who continue to argue in this thread

Lets all hold our thoughts and judgements until we see some hard facts (pictures from AR/SDS shipped shoes). Otherwise this thread is going to get locked =(

It's like a high school cafeteria in here... I just hope I can get two pairs... Love this shoe, love the XI's period... Good job Jordan brand for releasing these!!!

So not one person got the email about your package actually being shipped today? from AR that is??

havent been in here for awhile...to many pages to read.
ohwell.gif

so for those who ordered have they shipped the shoes out yet?

Originally Posted by MJ2229

So not one person got the email about your package actually being shipped today? from AR that is??

People on his facebook are reporting that tracking numbers are tracking. Some have said that their shoes has actually left hong kong. Check your paypal.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.
KOBEFTW, I'm still finding it very difficult to validate your claim. For someone who says that these sites create fake accounts on websites to legitimize their status, I also see it going the other way around and people creating accounts JUST TO SHOOT THEM DOWN. You gotta admit, your account comes to mind especially since you have less that 10 posts and most of them are bashing these guys. I'm not calling you a liar but please provide proof. Can you show us some tagged pics of the "pair" you bought from SDS? Can you provide a screenshot of the order you bought from SDS?

I said it before "Flight Club isn't the shoe police." Just because they work at a consignment shop, we're suppose to take their your word for it? The patent leather cut? Hell, we all know the patent leather cut is inconsistent on the XI's. This goes all the way back to the originals. Just cause one pair's cut is off a couple miliimeters, does not automatically qualify them as fake. The colors on the box and paper are a shade off? Again, I'd have to see pics myself to verify this, but unless it's totally obvious I still can't validate this claim. As far as the weight of the shoe. What are they basing this on? Did they break out a shoe scale and compare them to a supposedly "legit" shoe of the same make, model, color and size?

KOBEFTW, I'd like to think you're telling us the truth, but without solid proof, all we can do is sit back and wait. People's pairs should be arriving within the next week so I'm sure pics will surface. If after that, the consensus believes that the sites are selling fakes, then we'll deal with it....Otherwise you may have to change your SN to KOBEFTL.
KOBEFTL also tweeted that he got his shoes authenticated by niketown, but doesn't go on to describe how that played out. What's up with that?

I still can not get over how people care that much about how other spend their money. If I want to buy a pair from SDS or Air-Randy that's my choice fam, if I want to use 50's and 100's as toilet paper so be it! Dude that didn't cop and type two or more paragraphs are lame, get off the thread until December you have that much an issue.

its funny. i see a dude on twitter wants a refund on his concords from SDS. but 5 days ago he got his pair of space jams in the mail from SDS and said they was great & and that he wanted another pair.. so that "other guy" started saying he got "fakes" now he wants a refund based on that "other dude" claims even though he was perfectly happy with his space jams.. smh at these people.....

I never had the chance to get the concords or DMP's so now that I have a chance to get them early I will, especially since I will be out of the country during the release. If they aren't the real deal then we will know and get our money back.

Everyone here is grown and can make decisions on their own, and spend their hard earned money on whatever they want to. Almost everyone that is bashing these sites has basically no evidence, its all just speculation. It's like people want them to be fake so that they can say " I told you so"

We live and we learn....we don't need anyone to hold our hands telling us what to do and what not to do..

I just can't wait for people to start getting their pairs so we can putt all this stuff to rest and move on....

Originally Posted by cubanref

I never had the chance to get the concords or DMP's so now that I have a chance to get them early I will, especially since I will be out of the country during the release. If they aren't the real deal then we will know and get our money back.

Everyone here is grown and can make decisions on their own, and spend their hard earned money on whatever they want to. Almost everyone that is bashing these sites has basically no evidence, its all just speculation. It's like people want them to be fake so that they can say " I told you so"

We live and we learn....we don't need anyone to hold our hands telling us what to do and what not to do..

I just can't wait for people to start getting their pairs so we can putt all this stuff to rest and move on....
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmsr0xDdcb1qc4j0a.gif
tumblr_lmsr0xDdcb1qc4j0a.gif

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.
KOBEFTW, I'm still finding it very difficult to validate your claim. For someone who says that these sites create fake accounts on websites to legitimize their status, I also see it going the other way around and people creating accounts JUST TO SHOOT THEM DOWN. You gotta admit, your account comes to mind especially since you have less that 10 posts and most of them are bashing these guys. I'm not calling you a liar but please provide proof. Can you show us some tagged pics of the "pair" you bought from SDS? Can you provide a screenshot of the order you bought from SDS?

I said it before "Flight Club isn't the shoe police." Just because they work at a consignment shop, we're suppose to take their your word for it? The patent leather cut? Hell, we all know the patent leather cut is inconsistent on the XI's. This goes all the way back to the originals. Just cause one pair's cut is off a couple miliimeters, does not automatically qualify them as fake. The colors on the box and paper are a shade off? Again, I'd have to see pics myself to verify this, but unless it's totally obvious I still can't validate this claim. As far as the weight of the shoe. What are they basing this on? Did they break out a shoe scale and compare them to a supposedly "legit" shoe of the same make, model, color and size?

KOBEFTW, I'd like to think you're telling us the truth, but without solid proof, all we can do is sit back and wait. People's pairs should be arriving within the next week so I'm sure pics will surface. If after that, the consensus believes that the sites are selling fakes, then we'll deal with it....Otherwise you may have to change your SN to KOBEFTL.
KOBEFTL also tweeted that he got his shoes authenticated by niketown, but doesn't go on to describe how that played out. What's up with that?
Do we have the tweet me made?  This would be pretty helpful in determining his credibility. Otherwise he is dragging Jay's name in the mud without much evidence except for his word. 

Back
Top Bottom