Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

this guy got exposed quick
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Some people need to get a life haha Including myself I have wasted so much time reading about this but can't help but be interested since I ordered a pair from SDS

i wonder if he's secretly air randy trying to take out his competition by stealing images from here and claiming it's the product he received from sds? lol jk 
roll.gif

Anyway, if you are SDS and are selling fakes, will you choose Paypal as your payment option? so much dumb people on this board

He just posted the carbon fiber from his actual shoe and it definitley look suspicious. And the jumpman is white on the bottom.EDIT: THose are the cool grey's. Wow, that guy posting some B.S pics.

is it just me or did the photo he just posted the sole of an authentic cool gray XI???? LOL #@% he needs to post a shot with both shoes clearly visible.

what did i tell you guys. dude is a fraud, he didnt post how they were fake and now hes stealing pics.

no fake space jam brahs, you guys took word of a guy with 4 posts and no proof.

Come on, posting wack pics of different xi's, taking from other sites!? It doesn't take a genius to know it's suspect. I haven't ordered from either of these guys and know there is BS going. I'm not calling anything cause it ain't my money, so move on and get yours how ever you want.

off topic but i wonder if there are sites like sds and air randy which have "overrun" supplies...NOT FAKE... but overrun...wonder if theres sites that sell high end brands wallets, accessories, sunglasses...etc.

just was wondering.

its hard to believe this is all over sneakers now lol

it will never make sense to me why this person is going through all this just to try and slander a sellers name

Wish we can just get our pair of concords so we can start talking about CONCORDS, and not the legitimacy of early seller sites!!!!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Wish we can just get our pair of concords so we can start talking about CONCORDS, and not the legitimacy of early seller sites!!!!

Ahhhh....I see what you did here. Well played Sir. Well played indeed!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

AR tracking numbers are working and SDS ships out tonight our time!! Concords should be hitting the states and NT very soon!! Excited as !@#$.

Originally Posted by usood89

off topic but i wonder if there are sites like sds and air randy which have "overrun" supplies...NOT FAKE... but overrun...wonder if theres sites that sell high end brands wallets, accessories, sunglasses...etc.

just was wondering.
you wont find Gucci , LV or Hermmes producing in China. They have very strict controls on their lines, due to the lower volumes, and they would use their overuns as displays in stores etc.

you will be able to find Ralph lauren, tommy hilfiger etc , but that stuff is pretty cheap anyway (at places like Century 21 in NY !) , so no point.

Originally Posted by usood89

just was wondering.
i think most lv/gucci etc. are made in france/europe and not china

SDS added pics of box and shoe trees to his site

also Jay told me the guy that lied about shoes being fake messaged him to get a refund and Jay has no problem offering refund but the guy would not listen to send the shoes back. essentially he wanted to scam SDS.

This is getting good..

jacked from another thread..

big-ern-o.gif

I almost wanted to pull the trigger and buy from those early websites too. They almost had me..

Back
Top Bottom