Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by jecca650

Yup, a lot of people got spooked and cancelled. Hopefully gets my shoes shipped out faster!!

Exactly where Im at. Between me and my boy we got 3 pairs coming. The sooner the better.

iCsole
@slamdunkspace i sent you 3 emails about the SJs. you sent me a fake pair. this was confirmed by flightclub and niketown. i want a refund.

That's what the guy first tweeted. He went on to describe what happened at flight club, but not what happened at niketown. It just made me wonder, why he didn't post his experiences at both places. I'm pretty much reaching in implying that this is a flaw in his story.

I read ijapino's response to KOBE, and he's right. People at flight club don't always necessarily know what they're talking about. I tried to sell my 2000 concords there one day and dude tried to tell me to take it to the used shoes store because the soles were yellow. I hadn't worn them and had them in a dark plastic bin for years. He had no idea that's how the soles looked. I just laughed and walked out.

I foresee some unhappy campers in a few weeks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I read ijapino's response to KOBE, and he's right. People at flight club don't always necessarily know what they're talking about. I tried to sell my 2000 concords there one day and dude tried to tell me to take it to the used shoes store because the soles were yellow. I hadn't worn them and had them in a dark plastic bin for years. He had no idea that's how the soles looked. I just laughed and walked out.
Yeah, FlightClub has a bunch of hyped up boneheads.  Customer Service in LA is horrible and their prices overall are a joke.  Ill be the judge of my own shoes.  Ill do the research, and If I feel they arent fake then Ill wear them.  As simple as 123.  One thing that Ive noticed on most fakes that I have seen in real life, is that there is no air in the shoes.  You know if there is air in the XI's when you take out the insole.  It is outlined and you can feel it, not to mention they usually always have one small hole where the air unit/bag is.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by beh235

Yeah, FlightClub has a bunch of hyped up boneheads.  Customer Service in LA is horrible and their prices overall are a joke.  Ill be the judge of my own shoes.  Ill do the research, and If I feel they arent fake then Ill wear them.  As simple as 123.  One thing that Ive noticed on most fakes that I have seen in real life, is that there is no air in the shoes.  You know if there is air in the XI's when you take out the insole.  It is outlined and you can feel it, not to mention they usually always have one small hole where the air unit/bag is.

fakes are made a lot better than the days of no air in them.

meh, kid crys fake and doesnt post again. no proof or anything and people take it as the truth and go cancel orders? i mean its your money cancel or do what you want but im gonna laugh when everyone gets their concords then these same dudes are gonna go back to his site to order.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

This thread reminds of the Casey Anthony trail, a lot of theories and accusations. But not one once of proof to back up all of the claims

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^real or fake though?
nerd.gif

they are gonna be real as always unless things changed? so wheres this Kobe guy at now?
eyes.gif
He is on twitter battling it out with Jay as we speak.  
@SlamDunkSpace niketown told me that your replicas are so real looking that normal people can't tell whether they are fake or not.

@iCsole ok you wre unsatisfied but plesase show proof they are fake. people received them and they know they are authentic.

@SlamDunkSpace jay, i was one of the first people to buy the SJs from you. i trusted you bro. look at my timeline. i have nothing to gain

@iCsole and thats coming from educated sneakerheads. stop spreading lies to make our company look bad. we never sold a fake and never will

@SlamDunkSpace from "spreading lies." i simply bought shoes from you took them to niketown and flightclub both said they were fake.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^real or fake though?
nerd.gif

they are gonna be real as always unless things changed? so wheres this Kobe guy at now?
eyes.gif
He is on twitter battling it out with Jay as we speak.  
@SlamDunkSpace niketown told me that your replicas are so real looking that normal people can't tell whether they are fake or not.

@iCsole ok you wre unsatisfied but plesase show proof they are fake. people received them and they know they are authentic.

@SlamDunkSpace jay, i was one of the first people to buy the SJs from you. i trusted you bro. look at my timeline. i have nothing to gain

@iCsole and thats coming from educated sneakerheads. stop spreading lies to make our company look bad. we never sold a fake and never will

@SlamDunkSpace from "spreading lies." i simply bought shoes from you took them to niketown and flightclub both said they were fake.
Where are iCsole jordan pics? dude doing all that typing for no reason

laugh.gif
all these people definately know what an authentic 2011 pair is. Seeing as how they've seen them already (Flightclub)

this guy is really trying to fck up SDS rep for nothing. he is posting pic that was stolen from this board. And the worst part is he stole a pic of a LEGIT pairs. Such a dumb fuk

super %@!+$$% lame. trying to tarnish SDS rep by doing lame #%+% like that. dude needs to be banned from here forever.

Back
Top Bottom