Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

We need to Sherman E-March on Jays twitter.

i wonder what kind of goods jay's giving whoever is running that twitter account.  He tweets way too much.

everyone...chill on the bickering and flaming...no need to close this thread and open a new one  cause it'll probably end up like this anyways. maybe change or add something to the title and warn people about flaming or arguing. even thou there's a good 100 pages or so about fake or real on this topic, i for one was glad to have read all of them and got entertained while learned some new things but lets play cool ladies and gents drop it and get back to the concords 

This thread is gonna go crazy once people start getting their pairs from AR and SDS....looking forward to see comparisons and what not. I still am debating on whether or not I even want to cop these come release day. On one side I'm good with my '00 concords...on the other side...It's Concords!. SMH

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

@eddo1005 man, ur gifs be the funniest I dig ur sense of humor lol....even tho u quoted me then crossed my words out and told me shutup a few pages back lol

lol, at least someone appreciates it.  Nothing personal,
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i wonder what kind of goods jay's giving whoever is running that twitter account.  He tweets way too much.
YEa, nothing of importance usually. the same tweet over and over. Barely any updates on important stuff like shipping.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by eddo1005

YEa, nothing of importance usually. the same tweet over and over. Barely any updates on important stuff like shipping.
I got the email for Tuesday....he better not pull a randy!

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.

QFMFT.

I THOUGHT THIS ABOUT 70 PAGES BACK AND AM THOROUGHLY CONVINCED THAT THIS IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD. THESE SITES DEF GOT THEIR GOONS IN HERE. I HAVE A FEW IDEAS WHO THESE SCREEN NAMES ARE TOO. JUST GOING TOO HARD
grin.gif

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

On one side I'm good with my '00 concords...on the other side...It's Concords!. SMH

That's what I said and that's why I copped. Im getting this early release pair. Im going to snag 2 on release day (one is a gift
pimp.gif
). This early release pair will be worn until its yellow

i wonder if I can cancel my order with SDS? the restocking of spacejams is what got me thinking

Originally Posted by fijiloo

i wonder if I can cancel my order with SDS? the restocking of spacejams is what got me thinking

Pretty sure you're not the first one.  I would email him and find out.  Though he can be slow at replying.  Worse come to worse, just file a claim.

yeah i already sent an email no response. I even tweeted and have no response. Funny how they dont want to answer now. These must be A+++++replicas. i cant believed i got duped on Niketalk. I was looking back at the people who said his site was legit and it was the same people.. when i looked at their history it was related to these websites so know that means they either work for them or get something in return. example ZZZZZZ

Originally Posted by fijiloo

yeah i already sent an email no response. I even tweeted and have no response. Funny how they dont want to answer now. These must be A+++++replicas. i cant believed i got duped on Niketalk. I was looking back at the people who said his site was legit and it was the same people.. when i looked at their history it was related to these websites so know that means they either work for them or get something in return. example ZZZZZZ

Sorry, cant relate to you there.  I was one of those "people" who backed SDS.  I can vouch for the authenticity of the shoes i received from them, however, i cant vouch for their email response time and refund policy, as I have no experience in those areas. 

Ideally, it would be best if they refunded right away through email, but if you have to file a claim to get it back, then so be it.  Chances are, either way, you wont be buying again.

The fallacy, that because they dont refund right away-they must be selling replicas, i cannot support. 

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm getting ready to lock this thread because it's become more about the legitimacy of slamdunkspace, air randy, marquee sole and other websites than the concord XI's.

So far I haven't seen anything that proves they sell fakes besides questionable testimonies. There's also been a ton of members on here who claim the products they've bought are as legit as the shoes sold in stores. These sites have been questioned about the authenticity of their products since they're debut. Since they make their living by selling early releases there's always gonna be doubt from people on how they receive their stock.

Bottom line, if you don't feel comfortable buying from these sites then don't.
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

needed to be said

Agreed 100%

If somebody wants to spend THEIR money on something that may or may not be authentic let them. Either they will be happy or dissapointed when they get the shoes.Lesson learned either way. If you do not feel comfortable ordering them early ( like me) then don't do it. Pretty simple really   

No the reason I want to cancel is because people are claiming that his spacejams he sent were replicas. Then all of sudden he received a new batch of spacejams. That seems fishy to me. theres no way he is getting them from a factory that just kept them on ice for two years. he is ordering them and they are makign them for him. which makes sense from the very strong glue smell to along with the icy bottoms not yellow.

A+++ Replicas? by SDS? hmmm i dont know. Everything that has been said are still theories. Nothing have been proven. Since they're overseas, you will always question and speculate.

If they are indeed "replicas", post proof. If not, its just hater talk. From what I can see from my purchases, they look legit. Maybe someone should saw a pair of XIs in half to check for an air unit. Went from saying fakes to b grades and now A+++ replicas.... SMFH

At the end of the day, if youre happy with your purchase, thats all that really matters.

What is the general consensus on the blue tint on the outsole? I may be contradicting myself but I liked the blue tint on the CGs but hate the blue tint on the Concords. Shoulda kept it OG and just made them regular clear like the DMPs. Heck I'd even settle for the clear soles they used on the SJs even though those yellowed pretty quick.

What's the deal with Slamdunkspace's website? Every time I click on a shoe, it's takes me to a white page with a bunch of scripts. Is the site down?

Originally Posted by KG21

What is the general consensus on the blue tint on the outsole? I may be contradicting myself but I liked the blue tint on the CGs but hate the blue tint on the Concords. Shoulda kept it OG and just made them regular clear like the DMPs. Heck I'd even settle for the clear soles they used on the SJs even though those yellowed pretty quick.

The original 1995 Concords had blue tint to the soles. They arent as blue as the upcoming 2011s but blue nonetheless. I personally like the blue tint. Overall it depends on your taste. Its either the preference of the icy clear, or the icy blue. Preferably, if the soles were so blue, they would be a bit nicer. Still, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

Dont think there is any consensus really.  Have seen a bunch, including myself, that said they like the blue sole, but have also seen people complain about it.  Bottom line is, i dont think the blue sole will deter most from getting these concords.  I am buying multiples, fo sho...........so outdated
laugh.gif

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.
You are a 100% right, but like you said when some of these guy's spend $300 for fakes they are doing it to get them early because they think they are cool and they don't want to admit they paid $300 for fakes.  So sad what has become of  Jordan brand where the authentic' s are so bad that fakes are hard to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

You are a 100% right, but like you said when some of these guy's spend $300 for fakes they are doing it to get them early because they think they are cool and they don't want to admit they paid $300 for fakes.  So sad what has become of  Jordan brand where the authentic' s are so bad that fakes are hard to tell the difference.

There are 200 some pages here, and you manage to find 1 quote that fits your belief and went for the shot..............................sorry bud.

gosselinfail.jpg

EDDO Dont be so mad just enjoy your early fakes for $300. I read you argument and it seemed like you are trying to convince yourself and everyone else that your fakes are worth your money. Hey its your money enjoy your early release fakes.  No hate if you are happy good for you but you have 10 posts in the last 2 pages vouching for SDS, LOL you want to be sure real bad huh?

Now people starting to call SDS liars and fakes because AR said he shipped other people's shoes.Man yall dudes be on that stuff.Stick to your guns and stop jumping ship at the first sign of something better on the other side.I'm sure SDS going to start shipping tomorrow like they say on their website and who knows maybe that general email he sent out to everybody was the start of his shipping.So the people that ordered that first batch maybe getting there's here pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom