Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

If yall have doubts about AR and SDS dont buy from them.
And let us all get SWEET deals.
HAHAHAHAHAAA

Still surprised no one has come out and said rmkstore or marqueesole sell fakes. If they are all sourced from the place, they are all fakes, arent they? Are rmkstore and marqueesole being excluded cause they sell stuff early at a huge PREMIUM?

My stance on SDS is pretty much the same as Zyzz. I have bought at least a good 6-8 pairs of shoes from him, and authenticity has never been a problem. Ppl trying to bunch all of these Asia sellers together, but bottom line is, 90% of these guys are going off a select few incidents FROM SITES OTHER THAN SDS ITSELF and they have never had personal purchase experience with any of them.

It is so easy to start accusing people without any evidence other than people's word. If you bought from one of these sites before, you got duped, i feel bad for ya. Put that site you ACTUALLY BOUGHT FROM ON BLAST, not the whole asia scene.

This bunching together BS has gotta stop. If you bought from eastbay, and the pair you got is b-grade, would you say NDC, finishline, jimmyjazz all sell bgrades? No, you probably wouldnt, as you'd prolly have purchasing experience with all of them at one point or another. (not that i ever got a pair from eastbay that was b-grade, just using it as an example. Last thing I want is someone to use my random example as proof that eastbay sells b-grades....)

eddo1005 wrote:
If you bought from eastbay, and the pair you got is b-grade, would you say NDC, finishline, jimmyjazz all sell bgrades? No, you probably wouldnt, as you'd prolly have purchasing experience with all of them at one point or another. (not that i ever got a pair from eastbay that was b-grade, just using it as an example. Last thing I want is someone to use my random example as proof that eastbay sells b-grades....)
grin.gif
Those are all reputable sources tho. All these Asian companies don't have to back anything up. I've ordered from Air randy and got good quality shoes but it seems all these sites recently are having similar complaints about shoes and thats why people are grouping the sellers together.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

eddo1005 wrote:
If you bought from eastbay, and the pair you got is b-grade, would you say NDC, finishline, jimmyjazz all sell bgrades? No, you probably wouldnt, as you'd prolly have purchasing experience with all of them at one point or another. (not that i ever got a pair from eastbay that was b-grade, just using it as an example. Last thing I want is someone to use my random example as proof that eastbay sells b-grades....)
grin.gif
Those are all reputable sources tho. All these Asian companies don't have to back anything up. I've ordered from Air randy and got good quality shoes but it seems all these sites recently are having similar complaints about shoes and thats why people are grouping the sellers together.

You are right that they are reputable sources as most people here in the US have experience with them. 

But most people are accusing ALL oversea sites together without actual experience with all of them.  I am fine with people saying vmvinc, sneakerape selling fakes, cause people have gone the distance to show that they received bad pairs from them.  But to go a step further and say, since vmvinc, sneakerape sold fakes, then marqueesole, rmkstore, kicks-crew, sds, AR all sell fakes, naw man, naw.  Somehow these accusation are based on an unproven theory that all these sites have the same source.   As some would say, "no bueno."

you guys this thread isn't even about the "Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011" anymore. it's all about the authenticity, or lack thereof, of any of these overseas early release sellers.

when/where/why did this thread turn anyways?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Is it bad that I like reading the 6-10 pages everyday about all this confusion going on? Haha

im loving every minute of it, i look at it as "game", which you can never get enuff of. just think if these were the type of convos that happened through out the whole sneaker community. i bet our voice would be much stronger than it is now. actual concern about the process of the shoes start to finish, quality control, price etc. is what a real sneaker head should care about, if not your just some guy with alot of shoes.just think if or when ever someone from nike visited this site and saw adult convos about whats happening in this thread instead of five straight posts with content like "robo copped , copped 5X or copped regardless of quality". i know it would be a change in how business is run.realy what else is it to talk about thats more important?......tracking numbers, how glossy the leather is or how many your gonna cop? regardless of what ends up happening i want to learn more about this topic.

Amidst all this "authenticity" madness and SDS/AR shakedown...has anybody ordered a pair of Concords from Kicks Lab? Was contemplating that move in this early release shuffle...

Why wouldn't Nike just restock ndc if they still have SJs laying around? or FL, FA, Champs, etc? Why just to SDS and AR?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. ENJOY.

CAN'T BUY A PAIR ANYMORE FROM THE FORUMS WITHOUT ASKING FOR A MAJOR RETAILER RECEIPT CUZ I'M SURE SOME OF THESE RESTOCK PAIRS ARE GONNA END UP IN BUY/SELL
tired.gif

Same thing I was thinking after the some of the Ray Allen 13s got exposed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Is that really going to be reliable? Im sure some people have receipt of retailer bought shoes, and bought some kicks from the resellers. They can use that receipt to sell you the reseller shoes, which looks 100% legit. So you wont know anyway.

SMH at where this thread has gone....... absolutely ridiculous
alien.gif

This is true.  I'm not as active in the buy/sell as I use to be, so I guess I'll just tread lightly.  This is NT though, so you know if anyone notices something suspect then we'll all find out...

blame slurp mcgurp doppleganger jacking a bb forum misc legend poor excuse for a is it really jay for spamming about how legit sds is and how ar sucks but both sites doin the same damn shady thing.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Emoney246

wouldnt Nike's "stamp of approval" deem them to be authentic? so if Nike hasnt given their stamp of approval would that mean they are just shoes with a guy holding a basketball over his head with his legs spread?

Fakes, b-grades, Overruns dont get Nike's stamp of approval. Nike has given some bgrades their stamp of approval and they hit outlets.

if i built a factory and made Nike shoes that look 100% authentic are they real or fake?

Id say fakes because the pairs i made didnt go through Nike.

the pairs that AR and SDS and all these other overseas site who are getting them supposedly out the back door before Nike inspects them and marks them A-grade, i believe are not authentic because Nike makes the call.

this is just my point of view. take it for what it is worth yall arent spending my money ha.
What is this 'stamp of approval' you speak about? Do they bless the sneakers with Michael's sweat? It's still the same shoes.

"Stamp of approval"
5eb3521de95385d5e0e4732e3a534d1d9ae4cbf.gif

wow. 

i said that assuming that Nike has the last say so on which pairs go to retailers for sale and which pairs dont. my bad, i was wrong...maybe.

i want to know the truth!!!! id cop instantly if there werent any question about authenticity and people getting flawed pairs and such.

somebody needs to go undercover. NT needs answers.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

If SDS and AR sold fakes, wouldn't Nike shut em down by now?

There are hundreds of websites selling fake nikes / puma's / rolexes / Gucci Handbags etc...

you can try, but as soon as one goes down, another pops up.

Originally Posted by three2three

Why wouldn't Nike just restock ndc if they still have SJs laying around? or FL, FA, Champs, etc? Why just to SDS and AR?

Was wondering the same thing, but then again they might have sat at other Nike hubs around the world? Just an idea.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by three2three

Was wondering the same thing, but then again they might have sat at other Nike hubs around the world? Just an idea.
Ive been to Hong Kong and there is a pretty big sneaker culture there, so i doubt a highly sought after model like the SJ would sit.
I visited Mong kok, a huge retail region in the heart of Hong kong, on one of the streets, there are close to 10-12 sneaker shops in a row and they all sell Nike / jordans / NB / Addidas etc. Thousands of tourist flock thru there daily, so alot of shoes move.
I also recall seeing a "Flight club" style store in Mong Kok and they had some 09 space jams (just the one pair) going for $300 USD.

As for China, they do not know what Air Jordans just yet... i visited some key nike Retails stores in both Shanghai and Beijiin and most shoes just sat on shelves.

This is no nessisarily a re-stock of the SJ, they just produced them and put them out there, claiming only a handfull of shoes in stock to get ppl to buy, but they could have thousands ready to be shipped.   

Same with the Concords, they must have thousands,but claim to only have a limited run.

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.

.....thats a new one, now we have flightclub involved.  cool beans.

csb1.jpg

"cool story bro" thats a new phrase. never heard of that. anyways, just trying to tell people who bought from slamdunkspace that they will be receiving 100 percent A+ quality REPLICAS. that is all.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

.....thats a new one, now we have flightclub involved.  cool beans.

csb1.jpg

The best fakes they had ever seen but....lets look at the following
The Patent leather's shape was incorrect

The box was lighter

The carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic.

The shoe itself was lighter.

Everyone told you they were legit

Best fake they ever seen huh....
laugh.gif
 and you and your friends didnt notice any of this right? 
indifferent.gif

I'm getting ready to lock this thread because it's become more about the legitimacy of slamdunkspace, air randy, marquee sole and other websites than the concord XI's.

So far I haven't seen anything that proves they sell fakes besides questionable testimonies. There's also been a ton of members on here who claim the products they've bought are as legit as the shoes sold in stores. These sites have been questioned about the authenticity of their products since they're debut. Since they make their living by selling early releases there's always gonna be doubt from people on how they receive their stock.

Bottom line, if you don't feel comfortable buying from these sites then don't.

So let me get this straight im supposed to take a pair of shoes that I bought from one shoe retailer and take it to a consignment shop that also has them for sale and ask them to "check" the authenticity of the pair of shoes I bought from someone else instead of them?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's hilarious I;m supposed to trust the word of Flight Club? the weight was off?? did he put them #@%+ on a scale in front of you or did he just Mr. Myagi them in his hand? what makes him an expert just cause he effing works there?
laugh.gif

can't be serious

found this on the other site and thought it was interesting. seems the patent leather cut has ALWAYS been inconsistent, even dating back to the OG XIs (which i confirmed last year). have a look

low patent leather

high patent leather

seems like every pair has a different patent cut, like the cement print on the IIIs and the tounges on the VIIs.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm getting ready to lock this thread because it's become more about the legitimacy of slamdunkspace, air randy, marquee sole and other websites than the concord XI's.

So far I haven't seen anything that proves they sell fakes besides questionable testimonies. There's also been a ton of members on here who claim the products they've bought are as legit as the shoes sold in stores. These sites have been questioned about the authenticity of their products since they're debut. Since they make their living by selling early releases there's always gonna be doubt from people on how they receive their stock.

Bottom line, if you don't feel comfortable buying from these sites then don't.
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

needed to be said

Back
Top Bottom