Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

its not a questionable testimony. theres no need for me to make this up. and like i said in my post once you buy from these sites take them to Flightclub and see what they tell you. end of story. if you want proof i will post up pictures very soon (if allowed). anyways, going back to the concords, how fast do you think they will sell out on ndc, fl, etc?

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

its not a questionable testimony. theres no need for me to make this up. and like i said in my post once you buy from these sites take them to Flightclub and see what they tell you. end of story. if you want proof i will post up pictures very soon (if allowed). anyways, going back to the concords, how fast do you think they will sell out on ndc, fl, etc?

Site will crash and they will be gone in about an hour.

PLEASE READ: first and foremost SLAMDUNKSPACE IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!! They sell high quality REPLICAS! the public is ignorant, and these sites know this. to the untrained or even some trained eyes they may look real, but in reality they are not. for example, i had a pair of spacejams that were bought from SLAMDUNKSPACE. everything looked on point and everyone around me told me they were legit. however, when i took them to FLIGHTCLUB they told me right away that these were the highest quality fakes they had ever seen. they told me that the patent leather's shape was incorrect and that the box as well as carbon fiber paper was a shade lighter than authentic. they also said that the shoe itself was lighter. more often than not, people like myself, who purchase these sneakers can't not tell the difference between these replicas and reals.

then these people rave about these sites on fourms saying how "they got real sneakers from slamdunkspace and how legit the site is." To add to the problem, air randy and slamdunkspace create fake accounts on niketalk and sole collector to further legitimize their sites. these fake accounts make comments advertising their website and defending any claims that they aren't legit. you can tell these accounts are fake because if you look at their post history all posts are about the websites. nothing else. basically, what i'm trying to say is don't make the mistake i made. don't buy from these early sites and trick yourself into believing that they are real. when you spend 250-300 dollars into a sneaker that looks authentic you will convince yourself that they are 100 percent real or worst case scenario b-grade.. if you have bought a pair from these sites take them to FLIGHT CLUB and have them check for you! and don't be shocked when you hear what they tell you.
you run RMK or something?

Its pretty obvious, you do not understand what he meant by questionable testimony.  I am sure flightclub sales have some professional knowledge about shoes, but to act like they are the be all end all place for shoes is just downright silly.

At best, you have flightclub words against everyone elses. she say he say.

At the end of the day, once pictures start surfacing, people can draw their own conclusions to this matter.  I will be the first to file a claim, should Jays shoe come in, and I have serious doubts about its authenticity.  I will even freely admit to being stupid for supporting him in this thread, if that is the case, but till then, your local flightclub super sales isnt not going to sway me.

This thread needs to be locked as it has gotten heated about fake shoes ijapino you should lock it and just start a new thread around december when the release date is almost here. All everyone will continue to debate is real or fake when someone is warning you not to get them and wait for release, don't get them, but they assume it's gonna be fine till they get b grades or fakes from these sites. Wait for the RD in december. Save your money for the RD.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ijapino

Sorry, but Flight Club isn't the shoe police.

have always liked iljapino's sense of humor.
roll.gif

EDIT: Hope the thread at least stays open till people get a chance to start posting some concords pictures up.  Only way the skeptics can make the jugdement call themselves.

^ Yea bro this thread does need to be locked cuz ppl like you come in and toss assumptions that youre 100% sure these sites are selling fakes. That's how all this mess got started in the first place. This thread is trash now and does need to be locked up with new one created now, where ppl aren't gonna come in tryin to bash other ppl for purchasing early. If we get fakes or Bgrades, cool, we send em in and get $ back period. No need for every other person to come in and say were ordering fakes. This thread was gold till all that $#!+ started.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Concords will be gone within minutes my friend i doubt they stay in stock for about an hour.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Concords will be gone within minutes my friend i doubt they stay in stock for about an hour.

Well it usually takes and hour from live to all NDC saying they are not available.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Well it usually takes and hour from live to all NDC saying they are not available.

last year it took like 5 minutes before the site started crashing.  Took me like 2-3 hours to get an order in, then followed by another.  The first 2 hours felt like shiet, but then it paid off.

One can only hope history repeats itself.

per design on the XI, it is suppose to have an air sole unit right?

if they were fake would they have the air sole unit? if not, someone cut one in half lol

yeah, too many people have come in here saying they got legit sneakers from SDS for me to take some guy's word for it at flight club, if that story is even true.

if SDS has sold someone fakes, i mean, c'mon, we got some serious sneaker connoisseur's in here, someone woulda caught on by now. on the contrary, there's been guys who have straight up bought cool greys from SDS and then cool grey's from footlocker and they were EXACT.

this thread doesn't need to be locked, and there definitely doesn't need to be another one. this discussion prolly won't stop just cuz there's a new thread, and to be honest it's been a healthy debate with little to no flaming. i think we've been learning a few things and we need to be able to post pix of the early releases in a the next week or two so we can avoid stuff like this in the future if necessary.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, too many people have come in here saying they got legit sneakers from SDS for me to take some guy's word for it at flight club, if that story is even true.

if SDS has sold someone fakes, i mean, c'mon, we got some serious sneaker connoisseur's in here, someone woulda caught on by now. on the contrary, there's been guys who have straight up bought cool greys from SDS and then cool grey's from footlocker and they were EXACT.

this thread doesn't need to be locked, and there definitely doesn't need to be another one. this discussion prolly won't stop just cuz there's a new thread, and to be honest it's been a healthy debate with little to no flaming. i think we've been learning a few things and we need to be able to post pix of the early releases in a the next week or two so we can avoid stuff like this in the future if necessary.
Learned a lot from this thread myself, I am sure most people have.  I do think, however, that we could prolly do a better job in keeping the bitter back and forth down a lil, myself included. its just so tempting to post gifs sometimes. lol

Hope no one is offended.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^ Cosign on that...just got shipping confirmation myself and Air Randy has shipped my Concords as well...tick tock kids...
smile.gif

At the end of the day after all that stuff Randy did, he was still able to get his pairs shipped before Jay.

@eddo1005 man, ur gifs be the funniest I dig ur sense of humor lol....even tho u quoted me then crossed my words out and told me shutup a few pages back lol

Back
Top Bottom