Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what i wanna know is whats up with everyone calling them "fake" now when these sites been around for what 2+ years now? these sites have always sold shoes and people on here always bought them but not one person called or assumed them to be fake. SDS sold BIN 13's, not a problem. SDS sold doernbecher 3's. not a problem. so whats the deal now? they have been selling 100% legit shoes and not a single word or problem about authenticity. the only problem was with them being flawed/b-grade on some shoes.

think everyone needs to calm down on the fake crap and stop with the assumptions.
When did you join NT? All you have to do is search & you can see topics like this from 2008 questioning their legitimacy.

that's fine, people question lots of places, but go get your search on and point me to a single post from someone claiming that AR or SDS shipped them a straight up FAKE shoe.

don't worry, we'll wait.

kattwiliamsBET_Awards_06_a0f8+%25282%2529.jpg

i joined a long time ago. people bought from them no problem before with way more limited releases and no one assumed fake.

i cannot say anything about sneakerape and VMV but their shoes at times do look sketchy and i dont care, i dont plan on buying from them and no one should buy from them.

SDS is legit. ive bought from them before and got 1000% authentic shoes from them in the past and expecting the same with Concords. im not even questioning it because i have experience with them unlike the people crying fake who didnt even buy from him in the first place.

a lot of people in here are taking these assumptions as the truth or fact which is pretty stupid.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by jecca650

how come nobody ever questions how the shoes on release day at FL, FA, etc. are still icy when they were produced almost half a year before release day? maybe the factories know how to store them and keep them fresh and that could be why the SJ Jay is selling are super icy.

I'm saying.. Didn't eastbay have a restock of the cool grey's do? They getting fakes too?

Those were from Nike, confirmed by the Eastbay rep...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

So let me get this right... you dudes went to METHOD MAN because yall are crying about how WE spend OUR money? WOW

I think they just asked for the site to be taken off of the legit website list.  I hope no one got reported
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 430AM

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.... 
sick.gif

SDS got a new batch of Space Jam's fresh from the oven. They out there making more as we speak. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. ENJOY.

CAN'T BUY A PAIR ANYMORE FROM THE FORUMS WITHOUT ASKING FOR A MAJOR RETAILER RECEIPT CUZ I'M SURE SOME OF THESE RESTOCK PAIRS ARE GONNA END UP IN BUY/SELL
tired.gif

Same thing I was thinking after the some of the Ray Allen 13s got exposed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Is that really going to be reliable? Im sure some people have receipt of retailer bought shoes, and bought some kicks from the resellers. They can use that receipt to sell you the reseller shoes, which looks 100% legit. So you wont know anyway.

SMH at where this thread has gone....... absolutely ridiculous
alien.gif

UMMMMMMMMMMM

i know that. clearly talking about AIR RANDY and ive mentioned about his past and people bashed me for bashing him.

im talking about SLAM DUNK SPACE which he was never ever brought up for fakes...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

UMMMMMMMMMMM

i know that. clearly talking about AIR RANDY and ive mentioned about his past and people bashed me for bashing him.

im talking about SLAM DUNK SPACE which he was never ever brought up for fakes...
That post was for DJ Proto. He keeps bringing up no-one questioned AR until now.

I'm so tired of talking about this though ...
laugh.gif
  Back to the shoes until everyone gets their pairs.
pimp.gif

Is it bad that I like reading the 6-10 pages everyday about all this confusion going on? Haha

i never said nobody questioned it, i said where's someone who actually received straight up FAKE shoes from them?

but i should say, i didn't buy from AR, and never have. i feel safer with SDS.

you're out here droppin' dimes, trying to get people added to the fake list but you can't prove they've ever sold a fake.
indifferent.gif

MenOfOregon need to come in here and shed some light on this whole situation, specifically the random spacejam "restocks". I know you guys are lurking
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Holiday

People are going to hate regardless, no need to get worked up. Personally, I'm patiently waiting for my pair, they turn out to be fake, I'll file a claim, simple as that. Funny how those that didn't order are the ones that have their panties in a bunch. Jealous much?

That's how I feel. Why is there so much hate from the people that didn't place an order?

SDS said in a tweet earlier that they don't make the shoes, they get them from nike and sell them. whatever the factory has, they buy..
but then the person he was tweeting with asked why none of the shoes shown have any yellowing...SDS goes on to say check the soles in the pics on the site, they show partial yellowing...but Zyzz told us that Jay told him those pics are old, from '09, so how can that accurately describe the restock pairs?...#wheredotheliesendwheredoesthetruthbegin.com

he also says the orders will ship the 16th, Tuesday. whatever.

Originally Posted by Freeze

SDS said in a tweet earlier that they don't make the shoes, they get them from nike and sell them. whatever the factory has, they buy..
but then the person he was tweeting with asked why none of the shoes shown have any yellowing...SDS goes on to say check the soles in the pics on the site, they show partial yellowing...but Zyzz told us that Jay told him those pics are old, from '09, so how can that accurately describe the restock pairs?...#wheredotheliesendwheredoesthetruthbegin.com

he also says the orders will ship the 16th, Tuesday. whatever.

Only the sellers know and if their lying, of course they won't tell us. Toooo much money to be made, and dummies to get sold lol

those pics of the space jams on the site are old. they are the exact ones hes had on their since the jams dropped.

guys...

dont be so hard on the quality of Nike/JB products, these 6 yr olds are doing their best !  (real pic from Nike factory in China)

Originally Posted by Vuey

guys...

dont be so hard on the quality of Nike/JB products, these 6 yr olds are doing their best !  (real pic from Nike factory in China)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Homeboy probably thinking "Finally!!! this %%%* is breaking my balls, and they ain't even dropped yet"

Haven't posted much in this thread but I'm keeping up with it and I haven't seen this topic covered yet regarding the legitimacy of these restocked sds space jams.

Someone please help answer or add picks

Everyone remembers the cool grays and the 09 space jams had the bumps (some called it acne/nipples) on the white midsoles.. Ive tried looking at the recent pics in this thread but none have been close enough for me to notice these bumps

Can anyone confirm if their newly received pairs from sds have these bumps on the mid soles? I know this isn't the litmus test for reals vs fakes but just curious

I'm pretty sure this thread is supposed to be for the Concord's not the Space Jams. So can you guys please take that to the Space jam thread or the price/Fake check thread.

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

discussing and promoting fakes used to lock threads and lead to suspensions or getting banned... can we finally include these websites on the list mods??
I PMed Method Man & he said he's sees what's going on & it's DEFINITELY prohibited.

He said if we believe these to be fake, we have to hit up ijapino show him proof, so these can't be discussed anymore.

Someone can contact ijapino, compile him a list of information and whatnot.
nobody needs to bother ijapino. Wait for the pics of those who ordered their pairs from AR and SDS.
Then we will see what happens.

i bought 09 true blue 3s from air randy which was my first purchase and it was legit as hell.. then i got then space jams which were legit.. motorsports 6's and annivery 11's.. all legit.. i dont know why everyone is buggin..

Originally Posted by Mr718

All that concludes is that they're getting the shoes without Nike's permission.  It doesn't mean they're fake.  I'd take kicks smuggled out the factory any day
laugh.gif

thats my only beef, hate seeing people put down their hard earned cash and getting ripped off. As long as they are legit and you can live without OG shoe tree's or box, then everyone's happy. This goes on with alot of high end designer gear. the problem is too big for corporations outside of the US to deal with, as China does business their own way.

Heres one, next time your drinking a Corona beer, make sure its not in a 330ml bottle, as China is now mass producing Bootleg Corona and selling it on the market
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom