Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

laugh.gif
Yep, I'm glad they're few weeks into the month. Def looking to grab a pair..
smokin.gif
this

Desperately hope that these arent as overproduced as the white infrareds.. JB please dont ruin a classic by letting all the nerdy kids have  a shot at these.

please excuse me mods but allow a fellow like minded individual to request for aid in a great time of need. I need help sealing these pm me someone!!!!!

Desperately hope that these arent as overproduced as the white infrareds.. JB please dont ruin a classic by letting all the nerdy kids have  a shot at these.

It's the year of the 6s and these are an OG colorway so of course it's going to be a massive general release. If you want to be different and not have something everyone else wears go buy some Air Force 1s.

If you seriously want to have something "exclusive" go buy some Jordan's from 10 years ago. You sound lame with that nerdy comment :rofl:

Grow up

Last edited:
these were my first Jordans and i can't wait to pick them up. only if they pass the quality test in person though. and if they do I'll walk out of the store wearing them like bitd.

[emoji]128587[/emoji]Two of my chicks[emoji]128131[/emoji] asked me yesterday...."when are we going to fill out for the raffle?" This will be nice and smooth as usual. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom