Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Just need a pair 1x.. Too many back to back drops. JB keeps a hand on the wallet..

One of our insiders in here said these will be one of the most produced retros of all time. Who said it escapes me st the moment but he has been spot on with info. These shouldn't be too hard to get and shouldn't go for too much if you miss out.

You know those are gonna be available in store right ? You won't need a computer to cop those.

Maybe not in France, but in the USA I expect the only non-shady way to get these in stores is via raffles and guaranteed tickets. Demand is going to be extremely high.

Last edited:
Why do dudes ask these questions as if there is some nationwide policy. :lol:

Call or go to your local stores. You have more than two weeks to find out.

I ask cause they got dumbasses working at these places a lot of the times or they don't even say. I use to work in retail so I should know. I also ask because I figure there would be someone here with some idea on to what it might be.

Same quantities as the infrared 6's?
That's what rumors are saying yes.
Maybe not in France, but in the USA I expect the only non-shady way to get these in stores is via raffles and guaranteed tickets. Demand is going to be extremely high.
We're they raffles and tickets for infrared 6s? I heard those were super easy to cop even in us

We're they raffles and tickets for infrared 6s? I heard those were super easy to cop even in us

I guess it depends on your definition of "super easy". If anything other than instant sellout is super easy to you, then yes, the Infra 6s were easy because in some places it took 2-3 days for them to sell out.

But, two factors to consider. First, the Infra 6s dropped the same day as the Toro 6s, and there was insane demand for the latter, which took some of the pressure off the former. And second, the Carmines are an iconic colorway, similar to the concord XIs. Even if these Carmines are made in the same quantity as the Infras, they will be much harder to cop because demand will be significantly greater.

I guess it depends on your definition of "super easy". If anything other than instant sellout is super easy to you, then yes, the Infra 6s were easy because in some places it took 2-3 days for them to sell out.

But, two factors to consider. First, the Infra 6s dropped the same day as the Toro 6s, and there was insane demand for the latter, which took some of the pressure off the former. And second, the Carmines are an iconic colorway, similar to the concord XIs. Even if these Carmines are made in the same quantity as the Infras, they will be much harder to cop because demand will be significantly greater.
couldn't have said it any better, with that said, may I add, that if you actually just do your homework, getting a pair at retail should not be an issue

Back
Top Bottom