Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

[emoji]128587[/emoji]Two of my chicks[emoji]128131[/emoji] asked me yesterday...."when are we going to fill out for the raffle?" This will be nice and smooth as usual. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Even yo side chick is helping you get sneakers? Damn you winnin bruh :lol:

cant wait for that week leading up to release, the excitement of going out doing the legwork and putting in the work with multiple raffles, and then getting that call and feeling secure that you got your pair waiting for you on that saturday. 

Why did my cousin that works at a HoH in NJ tell me that these were a HoH exclusive? Any validity to this? or did my family just become a relative over Jordans?
Carmine 1s are a HoH exclusive - could've been a miscommunication.

View media item 962620View media item 962621View media item 962622
tumblr_inline_n41odc4L3S1r4h8q9.gif

Last edited:
these are the only 6s ive ever really wanted & had to have. Will be my 1st pair of 6s in my collection :smile:

next is those sport blues :smokin

everytime i see those pictures i look over to all my shoes and realize i don't have them yet 
frown.gif

Expect to hear some complaints about quality, a few people who have these in hand are not pleased

Only thing I hate bout these and all other 6s. That lace lock! Pointless to me. They gets no wear on any of my 6s...

Last edited:
One is a friend that's deeply in love. Gave her the d once but she's too dramatic. She think we are soul mates. Won't let me really buy major releases. Bought me six pairs of kicks in the last month alone. I think she's in comp with my girl. Oh well. I can't wait to wear my Carmine's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

One is a friend that's deeply in love. Gave her the d once but she's too dramatic. She think we are soul mates. Won't let me really buy major releases. Bought me six pairs of kicks in the last month alone. I think she's in comp with my girl. Oh well. I can't wait to wear my Carmine's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Damn! She got a friend?

Back
Top Bottom