Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

still got my cdp but never rocked them because i wanted doubles... its safe to say these will be copped asap

Honestly is it me but when shoes that get alot of hype and everyone cops and everyone wears them everywhere that summer like six flags or like any spot, then all of the sudden a year later i never see anyone wearing them, anyone know why? 
laugh.gif

Only thing I hate bout these and all other 6s. That lace lock! Pointless to me. They gets no wear on any of my 6s...

wouldnt buy 6s without the lacelock, or 5s for that matter too
5s I can deal with. But on the 6 it covers up the jumpman thing and I cannot stand seeing it down toward the bottom of the shoe...

I'm rocking them like Mike :smokin

View media item 963456
View media item 963457
View media item 963458
View media item 963459
View media item 963460
View media item 963461
c6880b0b97ef3e7bb4e6600969c226cb.jpg

Last edited:

Honestly is it me but when shoes that get alot of hype and everyone cops and everyone wears them everywhere that summer like six flags or like any spot, then all of the sudden a year later i never see anyone wearing them, anyone know why? 
laugh.gif

Cause they get sold as VNDS and pay for next summer's shoes. 

that response makes no sense. but to answer youre question.im gonna say another shoe releases and every one hops on that shoe and wears it too

It just looks awkward to me. Don't really care if MJ wore em like that but it explains why folks do it I guess...wear em how YOU like us what I say

Lemme check back in here for these.

Stupidly sold my CDP away years ago. Hopefully I can get a pair and beat them up again

Honestly been thinking if I gotta call out to work and camp out if not everywhere here doing that raffle. These are a must have been Salvationist for me since I heard they coming out. 6s are tough but don't beat my favorite...the 5s

6s have not impressed me like the 5s did. Business wise, makes perfect sense. They have catered the hypebeast, but in my opinion, only the sport blues, carmines, and black infrareds are worth copping. everything else is hype. last year we got quality retros, along with well executed new cws(fear V, black grape V). win some lose some. 

6s have not impressed me like the 5s did. Business wise, makes perfect sense. They have catered the hypebeast, but in my opinion, only the sport blues, carmines, and black infrareds are worth copping. everything else is hype. last year we got quality retros, along with well executed new cws(fear V, black grape V). win some lose some. 
Repped.Couldn't have said it better.

Last edited:

6s have not impressed me like the 5s did. Business wise, makes perfect sense. They have catered the hypebeast, but in my opinion, only the sport blues, carmines, and black infrareds are worth copping. everything else is hype. last year we got quality retros, along with well executed new cws(fear V, black grape V). win some lose so far.
You are right but don't forget the year is not over with yet!

I agree and don't agree. I love the white/infrareds and they, along with the black/infrareds will be my only buy of the year. All of those color ways you've named have serious hype attached to them, so I don't understand how everything else is hype. The retro+ color ways they've been coming out with these year are have definitely been awful. The black grapes are one of the very few color ways that aren't OG that I wouldn't mind having.

I personally don't like retro+ color ways but I know the majority do so I wish they would come out with some good looking pairs. The World Cup pair doesn't look bad (being Brazilian doesn't help lol) but they're supposedly super limited, aside from those everything else is just looking dim. Infrared23's look awful IMO, those MVPs/40 Mule/History of Jordan pair is looking awful as well and that's all I know of.

Just flipped my CDP nds Carmine 6s for a even $300 last sunday. The soles was yellowed, other than that they was clean.

Hopefully I dont strike on the 24th, Id be sick.

Last edited:
Just flipped my CDP nds Carmine 6s for a even $300 last sunday. The soles was yellowed, other than that they was clean.

Hopefully I dont strike on the 24th, Id be sick.

Congrats on the come up :smokin

Throw in another $40 and get two brand new pairs :lol:

Not every previous release is better than current models. People are so thirsty for older retros and I see them all the time calling older retros OGs when that model is about to release again...

Trying to drop knowledge on YouTube and come out looking like a fool, "these are the OGs not the 2014 retros coming out later this year" :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom