Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I don't know whether I should cop these or pay for this one summer class I need to take for my degree.

Dicespins, dicespins :smh:

I only attempted twice, i told you already.. soleheaven and yesterdays restock.. those were the only times i tried. i wasnt aware of the previous restocks of the bred 11s because i didnt know about niketalk. i only went on sneakerblogs, and stupid kicksonfire and sneakernews never notified me of restocks. NEVER! God damn.. they just give us pointless articles that waste my time. Now i am more informed about the shoe game and how to cop on restocks and releases and all of that. I am determined to get bred 11s now.

Why don't you just pay resell and call it a day? Or in your case 2 years

I don't know whether I should cop these or pay for this one summer class I need to take for my degree.

Dicespins, dicespins :smh:
Pay for the class man, resell will be anything between 200-260. You could just save your bread up and cop later. But then again it's your decision.

Dicespins, dicespins
mean.gif
Class > kicks

Are we expecting NDC to be better, worst, or about the same compared to the Concord lows? 

I can't wait for these. 

Back
Top Bottom