Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I think people get kinda confused like maybe jus the CW is his grail and not the actual 2014 version on this carmine. Like OG Chicago 13s are my grails but I didn't say I got my grails when they retroed a few years back.folks jus so quick to use that word...but hey if this his grail then so be it.

Last edited:
mean.gif
kids
mean.gif

Last edited:
So seeing as this is a general release basically every store is going to get em. Is there any word though on if it is just going to be one of those good luck we will call raffles or just straight up camping? Or even tickets to hold your size.

Meanwhile... back at the ranch.... You're still trying to get BRED 11s.
I only attempted twice, i told you already.. soleheaven and yesterdays restock.. those were the only times i tried. i wasnt aware of the previous restocks of the bred 11s because i didnt know about niketalk. i only went on sneakerblogs, and stupid kicksonfire and sneakernews never notified me of restocks. NEVER! God damn.. they just give us pointless articles that waste my time. Now i am more informed about the shoe game and how to cop on restocks and releases and all of that. I am determined to get bred 11s now.

I only attempted twice, i told you already.. soleheaven and yesterdays restock.. those were the only times i tried. i wasnt aware of the previous restocks of the bred 11s because i didnt know about niketalk. i only went on sneakerblogs, and stupid kicksonfire and sneakernews never notified me of restocks. NEVER! God damn.. they just give us pointless articles that waste my time. Now i am more informed about the shoe game and how to cop on restocks and releases and all of that. I am determined to get bred 11s now.
Sounds like your grail... Which is a massive massive GR. 
laugh.gif

you guys dont learn. i just told you a page ago not to feed the troll.... so what do ya do? feed him a page worth.

short yellow bus.

you guys dont get it. he's laughing at all of you right now.

Last edited:
Pay resell you f*cken fagg*t f*ck outta this thread

you guys dont learn. i just told you a page ago not to feed the troll.... so what do ya do? feed him a page worth.

short yellow bus.

you guys dont get it. he's laughing at all of you right now.
bruh just let them be lol, no point in wasting time.

Dude... Lol
We all know that bruh. Why are you so worried about it?
haha you're a certain kind of special arent you. you know he's trolling you but you willingly play along? i dont buy it. deuces.

Last edited:
haha you're a certain kind of special arent you. you know he's trolling you but you willingly play along? i dont buy it. deuces.
Yea, I'm very special. The certain kind where I don't give a **** what you are saying and don't treat shoes like its my lifeline. Oh wait... I guess I took an L there. Can you point me to the NT overall standings? Lol

Back
Top Bottom