Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

That's what I'm thinking too. If I can't cop RD I'll wait a bit.
nerd.gif

Complain just to complain
mean.gif
Not at all...if you read my post you see I'm fine with them making changes to the shoes but I feel blue soles throws off the whole look....Didn't know the blue tint eventually wears off cause all the shoes I see people wearing still have the blue tint and all the shoes I wear that were re-re-retroed with blue tint I have the older or OG versions of(Jams,Concords,Infrareds).Will definitely reconsider these if I have the money because I don't mind the jumpan and all the other little things they change that most people complain about.

Got 3 pairs of White/Inrared 6's size 13, Hoping for at least 1 of these.  Retail or Bust.  Had the CDP 6/17 only was able to get a size 12 and traded it to my friend for a flatscreen TV

i've been waiting for a few years for these, as i'm sure a lot of others, add the hypebeasts, resellers, and this is going to be just as bad as any other big release although these are a GR -.- 

why must you guys give the troll a W each and every time? he does it because he's winning. he won. he's taking w's from you guys.

why must you guys give the troll a W each and every time? he does it because he's winning. he won. he's taking w's from you guys.
QFT. guess even in 2014 people can't recognize a troll when they see one
laugh.gif

stay trollin' my dood
smokin.gif
(not you brodel34)

go look for yourself. everytime he trolls (all of his posts), dudes fall right into his trap every time. don't even act like i'm reaching.
My point is, what is he winning? What are others losing? Nothing, haha. 

Man I really do not want to camp for these. I havnt bought a jordan since the royals dropped but I gotta cop these

Back
Top Bottom