Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These are just warming things up [emoji]128293[/emoji] it's a lot of crack dropping. Let's get it [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Every pic I see of these have those fugazi looking blue soles...I'm not the type to cry over them changing the sneaker a bit but blue soles is a deal-breaker for me...Jumpman on the back:Fine...Shape is a little different:Fine....Laces are 1/10,185th of a mm thinner:Fine.....Blue Soles:tongue:ass.

Every pic I see of these have those fugazi looking blue soles...I'm not the type to cry over them changing the sneaker a bit but blue soles is a deal-breaker for me...Jumpman on the back:Fine...Shape is a little different:Fine....Laces are 1/10,185th of a mm thinner:Fine.....Blue Soles:tongue:ass.
Less competition, thanks.

At the Concord low XI release at my mall everyone was taling about this release. Still, I hope they're easy enough to get. I really need a pair

Complain just to complain :smh:

guess he doesn't know the blue comes off after a few wears. or if you even leave it in the box for a few months it fades also. oh well not the thread for you 
mean.gif

NT from 1999-04 was all about petitions and info. Real people interactions

2005-2011 was all about collection notoriety, rise of the hypebeast & wdywt posts.

2012- NT became a hype-generator. Hypebeast and reseller interactions.
wish i could have been on the old niketalk....

Forum superiority is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.
I don't think he was getting at that. He was stating facts. Petitions were very real and taken seriously. I think Nike/JB took note early and those PS foams and concepts seen 10+ years ago are now coming to fruition. A lot here just weren't here to remember that. It's not saying any member is better than another.

NT from 1999-04 was all about petitions and info. Real people interactions

2005-2011 was all about collection notoriety, rise of the hypebeast & wdywt posts.

2012- NT became a hype-generator. Hypebeast and reseller interactions.

You pretty much nailed it :lol:

Man I hope these have white/infrared like numbers. This is my #1 release of the yr. Passed on the CDP

Last edited:
It's crazy how many ads I see for the concord lows. It's like 85% of the people jus reselling. Have a feeling the Carmines will b the same. So if you miss jus b patient. Concord lows goin for 250 but I'm already seein the prices drop round my way....

It's crazy how many ads I see for the concord lows. It's like 85% of the people jus reselling. Have a feeling the Carmines will b the same. So if you miss jus b patient. Concord lows goin for 250 but I'm already seein the prices drop round my way....

Concords aren't normal. People got them, because of the name concord. Thinking prices will be like the mids.

Prices will start dropping as the online shipments come in.

Normally for a GR prices aren't much more than retail.

Concords aren't normal. People got them, because of the name concord. Thinking prices will be like the mids.

Prices will start dropping as the online shipments come in.

Normally for a GR prices aren't much more than retail.
Yup. I hyped a GR will go for the high that weekend. Then drop a la grape 5s last year...

Back
Top Bottom