Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I was going to pass on these and save money for the Infra 11s next month but getting a pair of the concord lows over the weekend has me stoked again. Will definitely put in for raffles and man the computers that Saturday morning to cop a pair! :tongue:

will this release be similar to the concord low? or easier...
its a sneaker release that isn't limited do the leg work and you should be able to secure a pair, honestly anything involved with 11s just bring out people who aren't even into sneakers like that. 11s while usually general releases tend to seem like limited releases because the demand far outweighs the supply. 

will this release be similar to the concord low? or easier...

its a sneaker release that isn't limited do the leg work and you should be able to secure a pair, honestly anything involved with 11s just bring out people who aren't even into sneakers like that. 11s while usually general releases tend to seem like limited releases because the demand far outweighs the supply. 
Then add the fact they look like regular concords. A lot of folks that don't have regular concords went for these for a substitute....

Then add the fact they look like regular concords. A lot of folks that don't have regular concords went for these for a substitute....
bingo, glad im not a fan of 11 lows, im not too worried about missing out on carmines i should be able to secure my pair. Im far more worried about WTL (pipedream) and AJ1XSB collab.

true... i was able to get a pair of lows from NDC...hoping for same luck with these...had the OGs back in '91-'92 in high school....

bingo, glad im not a fan of 11 lows, im not too worried about missing out on carmines i should be able to secure my pair. Im far more worried about WTL (pipedream) and AJ1XSB collab.
yeah the WTL and WTKD might shut the internet down

yeah the WTL and WTKD might shut the internet down
i set a limit for how much im willing to pay but who am i kidding they gonna fetch way more than my 450 limit 
mean.gif
 seen an atc site charging 275 just to add it to the cart smfh

i set a limit for how much im willing to pay but who am i kidding they gonna fetch way more than my 450 limit :smh:  seen an atc site charging 275 just to add it to the cart smfh
yeah and then the KD MVPs and Scoring titles will be coming soon as well.. a lot of heat coming out between now and september.....

yea that WTL release might deter a few from coppin carmines, or harding tryna save extra for WTL. but bottom line is i think carmines will be easily attainable if you not lazy. like grape 5s, which had ton of hype leading up to release and they were EVERYWHERE, resell goin for 200-225 a week after release...

Concord lows were a success. Hoping I still have some luck left to get these butter cookies. Been on a sick roll with NDC. Please don't fail me now. Just one more and I'm done for the year. Maybe.

Was bummed out about not getting te concord lows until I saw these are releasing soon
I guess this well be first purchase as I start collecting sneakers

General consensus is to go tts on these? I wear size 10 in 1s and in 3s could wear 9.5 but size upto 10 for the width.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom