Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

You mean 20% refund from the carmines you bought, not for future restocked carmines right

I don't think you can get a refund on something you've never actually purchased (future purchase). That'd be more like a DISCOUNT of 20% off -not a refund.

Well be aware it was Nike Europe that hooked this up for me, I dunno what the policy might be in the US

Plus they were bought from Nikestore themselves online, not a 3rd party retailer

My Infrareds are like that too ^

Looks like it's pretty much standard. Didn't check my Carmines yet.

Now everybody will go complain to Nike to get 20% off even if their shoe only has a thread sticking out of the side.

Last edited:
I don't care although I do understand why some would be upset. Spending $190 on a pair of shoes is a lot of money. Some have higher quality expectations when spending that kind of money.

Last edited:
I don't care although I do understand why some would be upset. Spending $190 on a pair of shoes is a lot of money. Some have higher quality expectation when spending that money.

I've got a few pair of high end exotics. Dress shoes. Even @$6-1k per pair, One shoe is always more round/square/pointed than the other. I've just accepted this as the norm. I mean, I thought it was normal. I think it is normal.

I've got a few pair of high end exotics. Dress shoes. Even @$6-1k per pair, One shoe is always more round/square/pointed than the other. I've just accepted this as the norm. I mean, I thought it was normal. I think it is normal.

What a ******, exactly what I expect from some.

It's what you get on any shoe. Pick any shoe in your closet sir, and you will find this pretty far from "******".

Don't play with that word like that either man, it's not cool.

It's what you get on any shoe. Pick any shoe in your closet sir, and you will find this pretty far from "******".

Naw i caint agree wit u b, i have lots of shoes that have no flaws or defects and theyre not jordans

I have over 700 pairs of shoes and many are flawless pairs. So I disagree. I apologize about my comment but it sounded like sarcasm on your end.

Last edited:

Naw i caint agree wit u b, i have lots of shoes that have no flaws or defects and theyre not jordans

That's a fair evaluation on your part, or any other shoe owner. I'd never call you a name like that for making any comment based on your perception.
If that was said to me in person, I can't say I wouldnt think about busting his head to the white meat to teach him a lesson in respect and character.

Apology accepted for sure, but please think about the choices of words when describing someone's actions in a discussion about sneakers. It's highly offensive that word, and an insult to those disabled mentally on the real.

That's a fair evaluation on your part, or any other shoe owner. I'd never call you a name like that for making any comment based on your perception.
If that was said to me in person, I can't say I wouldnt think about busting his head to the white meat to teach him a lesson in respect and character.

I highly doubt that would happen but if you want to give it a shot I'll give you an address to meet me at in the Bay Area if you're ever in town. For one, I'm no punk

Apology accepted for sure, but please think about the choices of words when describing someone's actions in a discussion about sneakers. It's highly offensive that word, and an insult to those disabled mentally on the real.

I agree with the choice of words and was wrong for that. I will say you didn't choose your words wisely about "busting his head to the white meat". Practice what you preach

It's not about being a punk. It's about showing respect to those who have mental disabilities beyond their control. Use your words. Many more words to choose from if you'd like to insult someone or attempt to be witty. Your address, nah, no thanks. Not my style

10iikcp.gif

Back
Top Bottom