Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

980.gif

JB be like "what quality control??"
mean.gif

I just checked my pairs and glad that they dont have that toe box issue. Im sorry bro that your pair didnt turn out to be the way you expected or anticipated
lol, it's all good.. life goes on i guess  
indifferent.gif

My 1s creased up like CRAZY after only 1 wear. But that's when I decided to make them my everyday beaters. Might as well just rock the hell out of them if they're gonna crease like that so fast. 

At first I was thinking about selling my CDP Carmine's and keeping the 2014 Retro's, but I'm glad I changed my mind.... All the 2014 Carmine's look and feels like replicas to me.

Last edited:
980.gif

JB be like "what quality control??"
mean.gif

I just checked my pairs and glad that they dont have that toe box issue. Im sorry bro that your pair didnt turn out to be the way you expected or anticipated
laugh.gif
 for real though that looks horrible…they'd be shipped back no question

there is no flaws on my pair but they just aint cutting it for me

i knew the materials were going to be lacking but damn

they almost look and feel fake

finna send em back tomorrow

I'm good with my cdp beaters

i feel like jb be laughing at everyone who keeps copping these retros

they went full ****** on trolling consumers this year

might be getting close to that time to bow out for good and stop supporting these clowns

after blk infrared and columbias of course 
roll.gif

Just got my pair from FNL.. checked the toe box for gap issues.. i think my pair may be the worse of the bunch 
mad.gif
.. .other than THAT flaw, the shoes are perfect lol
Don't know what I'd do if I were you, thats pretty bad.

I would sell them to someone would doesn't care n just wants to pay for some Carmine's.. $210-220.00 they'll be gone…..

Yeah quality on the 6s this year are pretty terrible my white infrared 6s are starting to paint chip already. It's been only like 5 wears.

Damn, got me worried about my pairs. UPS tried to deliver them today but I wasn't home. That pic tho. I would return mine if I had that problem. Hopefully all or at least one is perfect.

the infrared vi is probably just like that only you cant tell because there are no color panels

nike really dont give a ****

i know its hard because i tell them a set price and they dont want to hear it and some post pics from other blogs

Anybody locally selling? I just moved back to the dmv from Miami and Miami sucks to live (if you're not nba rich or Latin American) but one thing was Craigslist was a buyers market for kicks. Every 15-18yr old kid was flipping kicks and most for the low. I move back home to the dmv and bammas want more than eBay prices and the selection is dismal. If you're in an area like Miami you should try locally. DMV, NY, LA? Forget it.

Anybody locally selling? I just moved back to the dmv from Miami and Miami sucks to live (if you're not nba rich or Latin American) but one thing was Craigslist was a buyers market for kicks. Every 15-18yr old kid was flipping kicks and most for the low. I move back home to the dmv and bammas want more than eBay prices and the selection is dismal. If you're in an area like Miami you should try locally. DMV, NY, LA? Forget it.
you are right on that one... Some parts or most part of miami if you don't know how to speak spanish, you will be lost, feels like you're in another country..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom