Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

just got my second pair in. it is from shoe palace. i was waiting for this delivery where i could choose the worst of the two to wear first. the NDC pair was flawless except for a slight crease on the toe box. this one as you can see is the issue with the toe area that someone else reported a few days back. also the heel bubble is crushed and ankle area is creased so this one will be the one i will be wearing. here is a pic of the toe screwup. it looks worse in person. really noticeable if you put them side by side. but on foot you can't tell I'm sure.

So, after waiting a week and a half from FNL...this is what I get.  A wrinkled left shoe.  Right shoe is fine...left one is a disaster.  Keep in mind, this isn't like previous posts...after someone wears them once...this is fresh out of the box.

The instep of the shoe is just as bad.  Atrocious QC.
that is what my second pair looks like also, and the toe flaw also. 

MY SP PAIR FINALLY SHOWED UP!

FEELS LIKE THESE RELEASED A MONTH AGO! 
roll.gif

You think because of more mass producing of sneakers nowadays that Nike are lowering their standards of what passes and what doesn't?

Feels like these are having more B grades than good ones and they're letting the B pass as good.

less carmines than infrafreds released. at least for this footlocker where i have an acquaintance working.
Infrared dbl the sz run on the carmines.

Skeptical on people saying they the same qty with different thirst level. Less qty and higher thirst. Bad combo.

just got my second pair in. it is from shoe palace. i was waiting for this delivery where i could choose the worst of the two to wear first. the NDC pair was flawless except for a slight crease on the toe box. this one as you can see is the issue with the toe area that someone else reported a few days back. also the heel bubble is crushed and ankle area is creased so this one will be the one i will be wearing. here is a pic of the toe screwup. it looks worse in person. really noticeable if you put them side by side. but on foot you can't tell I'm sure.

View media item 1006093

Toe boxes look just like mine lol

I ordered infrared 3s from SP and they got here quick. SoCal living by the way. Only thing I didn't like wasd that they left them on one of my gate's pillars, can easily be stolen smh 

Need help!!!

How do you fix the button snap thing on the tongue? Mines un-snap very easily on both shoes. They practically don't snap in at all.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Need help!!!

How do you fix the button snap thing on the tongue? Mines un-snap very easily on both shoes. They practically don't snap in at all.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Others have talked about this problem.

It probably is broken, you can leave it or you can glue it if you have no plans of ever taking it back out.

Hit nike up on Twitter about that creased ankle I posted the other day, they asked for my order number & I had a rep call me on the phone earlier.
Was given 2 choices, return & full refund or keep'em & get a partial refund of 20%…they couldn't replace due to them being limited so I went with the latter

Guy on the phone was cool, told me he wanted a pair himself but couldnt get'em as they dont get priority which I found kinda surprising, had all my order history in front of him so not sure if it was down to the amount of shoes Ive bought from them that they were so cool about it or if its standard practise for these kinda complaints.
Told him to go check out the complaints here in this thread too if he wanted an idea of the scale of problems with this retro.

Last edited:

Hit nike up on Twitter about that creased ankle I posted the other day, they asked for my order number & I had a rep call me on the phone earlier.
Was given 2 choices, return & full refund or keep'em & get a partial refund of 20%…they couldn't replace due to them being limited so I went with the latter

Guy on the phone was cool, told me he wanted a pair himself but couldnt get'em as they dont get priority which I found kinda surprising, had all my order history in front of him so not sure if it was down to the amount of shoes Ive bought from them that they were so cool about it or if its standard practise for these kinda complaints.
Told him to go check out the complaints here in this thread too if he wanted an idea of the scale of problems with this retro.
maybe i should do that. good looking out. i didn't know they offer 20% refund for poor quality.

Nice job by both you and Nike customer services. I saw some clowns on here giving you **** for complaining about the quality on the shoe, so I'm glad you got looked after. You were right to be unhappy.

I got the same response from them, better than nothing i guess :/

Back
Top Bottom