Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Apology accepted for sure, but please think about the choices of words when describing someone's actions in a discussion about sneakers. It's highly offensive that word, and an insult to those disabled mentally on the real.

I agree with the choice of words and was wrong for that. I will say you didn't choose your words wisely about "busting his head to the white meat". Practice what you preach

I chose my words after careful consideration, trust that's not what I wanted to say.

But I'll let it go. Points been made, thanks for being considerate, and I as well apologize for spouting off. Touchy subject for me

But I'll let it go. Points been made, thanks for being considerate, and I as well apologize for spouting off. Touchy subject for me

Apology accepted. Man, lets's turn this thread in the right direction.

I'm satisfied with the shoes. I'm just gonna rock the flawed pair until the soles fall off.

Apology accepted. Man, lets's turn this thread in the right direction.

I'm satisfied with the shoes. I'm just gonna rock the flawed pair until the soles fall off.

Indeed. I actually wish I had a pair still on the hunt. My sneaker grab game has been MIA this Spring. I'm shooting like 25% since the Nightshade lows.

Indeed. I actually wish I had a pair still on the hunt. My sneaker grab game has been MIA this Spring. I'm shooting like 25% since the Nightshade lows.

What size are you? Looks like there are still some decent deals on ebay around $220-$230 depending on size.

Yea I've been eyeing a few sz12's on eBay. My CL is slim. I'm in no hurry now because I'm Thinking a restock shouldn't be too far off either though.

Huge shotout to @qdot85  for the carmine deal. Great communication and Im super happy I was able to pick these up. 

I ordered infrared 3s from SP and they got here quick. SoCal living by the way. Only thing I didn't like wasd that they left them on one of my gate's pillars, can easily be stolen smh 
you think thats bad? i had a fedex, ups and usps delivery last Thursday. all left my shoes on my porch without tryin to knock. my Concord mids and Carmines.... just sittin there

shout out to @skb1041  for hooking it up for retail

that's what NT should be about 
pimp.gif

Now everybody will go complain to Nike to get 20% off even if their shoe only has a thread sticking out of the side.

Good. You charge 190 make them right.

naw people will abuse the 20% therefore making it so that it will be much harder to get in the future. people will flawless pairs will be on nike chats complaining that their order is messed up.

naw people will abuse the 20% therefore making it so that it will be much harder to get in the future. people will flawless pairs will be on nike chats complaining that their order is messed up.
It's bound to happen anyway

the hell's goin' on in here?

I'll take any of you fools on if you disagree with me or disrespect me. Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, Dig Dug, Gorf, Zaxxon... bring it

Complaints from you guys keep getting worse every release.

If you somethings wrong with your shoe then return it.

If you think they charge too much then return it.

One way or another, the shoe is going to get worn, you think anyone will notice the imperfection when you decide to wear the shoes? NO.

Be happy you copped a pair and keep it moving.

I think Nike should only hand out 20% codes to customers who return the product they are not happy with.

Back
Top Bottom