Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Complaints from you guys keep getting worse every release.

I think Nike should only hand out 20% codes to customers who return the product they are not happy with.
that wouldnt make sense on nike's part because they give you a full refund for returning them, giving 20% off another purchase is their way of saying sorry that theres something wrong with the pair you chose to keep that has a flaw...you cant ask for a ride and wanna drive

Last edited:

I think Nike should only hand out 20% codes to customers who return the product they are not happy with.
that wouldnt make sense on nike's part because they give you a full refund for returning them, giving 20% off another purchase is their way of saying sorry that theres something wrong with the pair you chose to keep that has a flaw...you cant ask for a ride and wanna drive

Naw it's actually something nike used to do at it's factory stores. Them saying they stand by their product and if it's a problem then they will make it right.

If you somethings wrong with your shoe then return it.

If you think they charge too much then return it.

One way or another, the shoe is going to get worn, you think anyone will notice the imperfection when you decide to wear the shoes? NO.

Be happy you copped a pair and keep it moving.

I've always said this, the demand for perfection is both parties fault though.
With Nike increasing prices and limitablity, you would think a shoe would be flawless.

If you're going to complain about something, I agree with you, return it or don't buy it.

There's people who don't care about that minor stuff who weren't fortunate enough to get a pair.

I agree with you but Unfortunately this world is comprised of people selling coupons that are initially free for half price.  If you have to spend 10 to save 10 you saved nothing.   Society going down the drain.  

To those who bought GS pairs...

Is the black paint on your midsoles horribly painted?

Both my pairs look like they've been painted by a 5 year old child.

SP's stock picture also looks like this so I'm wondering how common it is.

Kinda want to test the waters for my size, but not trying to shell out $250+ for these.

$200-$215 would be nice.

View media item 1008200 Pulled them out of the box today to wear to work, will be puttin em right back in the box when i get home. Only complaint is these are stiff as hell but they fit comfortably, lookwise they are great

[quote name="NikeNino"] Only complaint is "these are stiff as hell"!![/quote]
^^Agreed^^ , that was my 1st thought when I tried em on yesterday..

Last edited:
Had to get two pairs. One of my favorite J's of all time that I'd never obtained (until now). Couldn't get them the first time they retro'd in the pack because I didn't want to spend 300...didn't want the 17's

View media item 1008355

damn! i would have taken that 11.5...cant get it to add now....when i first checked, it was only a 9 left

edit, can't add any of em to cart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom