Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Alright so now that I've sold my pairs I can talk sh*t.

Leather on these is plastic and the suede is dull as hell. Beautiful colorway but the materials are straight garbage.

Jordan Brand is on some grimey as sh*t with the quality of their products.

You probably never had the black tongue V. By far the worst leather on a shoe ever

Might as well have bought casts for your feet

Worst leather has to go to the 2006 Military 4s :x

"Suede is dull" It's durabuck rookie.

Go do some research on 90s basketball shoes because mostly all of them had durabuck not this ashy nubuck Jordan put on the varsity red 6s, metallic 5s, and cement 4s

Last edited:

i been in and out this thread, and lurking and even calling up several stores around my way. these ebay prices almost 280 and up for a 9 no thank you
Are you serious?  I just checked and found a size 9 $225 delivered.  I won't pay that but $280 is just absurd.  Do some homework and you can find these for about $215-$225 delivered.  Judging by your post count you know what's up; (at least I hope you do).  There are a ton of these and remember patience is a virtue.

Some people will get desperate and sell these for less than $240 I would say. Just gotta be patient

Just because they are asking 280 doesn't mean that is what they get.  Make an offer for 250 and maybe they just might take it.  It's because when they list the price they want to sell it as ($250 for example) that's when people complain about THAT price and offer 220.  #Selling101.

Last edited:
Got my 2 pairs in today, no major flaws other than some normal slight creasing on the upper on one shoe but not really a big deal, they're going to crease no matter what anyways well at least with the retro's? But I can live with it, just happy to finally have the shoes got me feeling like the kool aid man ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if these came in a 7.5? Called around locally and they only had up to a 7 and 8 and up for men.

i been in and out this thread, and lurking and even calling up several stores around my way. these ebay prices almost 280 and up for a 9 no thank you
Are you serious?  I just checked and found a size 9 $225 delivered.  I won't pay that but $280 is just absurd.  Do some homework and you can find these for about $215-$225 delivered.  Judging by your post count you know what's up; (at least I hope you do).  There are a ton of these and remember patience is a virtue.
Post count means nothing, some people just lurk threads hoping someone posts a link to a restock.

$240-$260 easily gets you a pair of these and you might be able to get them for $220 by looking on facebook or ig.

That makes sense to me. With an adult shoe there's probably a slim chance that as an adult you'll grow out of it so you'll likely get more use out of it than a kid who probably only has about 1 year max in them. Besides, kids are cute in everything. Put them in some thrift shop velcros and they'll still be adorable.

Forget thrift shop velcros....I cop thrift store J's for my little one: 1, 5, 13, 14's...all great condition and all less than $5 a pair. View media item 1005012

Post count means nothing, some people just lurk threads hoping someone posts a link to a restock.
$240-$260 easily gets you a pair of these and you might be able to get them for $220 by looking on facebook or ig.
Fotb ain't copping anything just capping save your effort

So, after waiting a week and a half from FNL...this is what I get.  A wrinkled left shoe.  Right shoe is fine...left one is a disaster.  Keep in mind, this isn't like previous posts...after someone wears them once...this is fresh out of the box.

The instep of the shoe is just as bad.  Atrocious QC.

i feel like dudes look for the worst ground possible to put their brand new kicks on to take pics just to see the type of reaction they bout to get in here lol

Back
Top Bottom